It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Burrell: MI5 Linked to Diana's Death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:01 AM
link   
paul burrell the former royal butler has been quizzed by police regarding the death of princess diana it seems diana had a friend in mi5 who warned her she may be killed in a car crash

full text

London Mirror | May 6 2004

PAUL Burrell yesterday told police of an MI5 link to the chilling letter in which Princess Diana predicted she would be killed in a car crash.

The ex-royal butler was quizzed for three hours by detectives probing Diana's death in 1997.

Mr Burrell, 46, said: "It was a delicate and sensitive meeting and I helped the officers as much as I could." He talked about a secret friendship which the princess had struck up with a former MI5 intelligence officer.

The man's warning prompted Diana to write her fears in a letter that she would die in a car accident - 10 months before the Paris crash.

Two officers quizzed Mr Burrell at his solicitor's office in Chester about the letter's authenticity and context. Asked if he had talked about the MI5 link Mr Burrell added: "I mentioned everything which I believed was relevant."

Diana believed she was being watched by the security services.

Coroner Michael Burgess ordered an investigation into her death before a full inquest next spring.

Police said: " The meeting was not a formal police interview."

www.propagandamatrix.com...

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ok fair enough
BUT
Can someone just give me a motive for killing Diana in the paris crash?

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I quit believing Burrell a loooooonnnnng time ago.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
they need to establish if the letter was real or not. if it was then it�s very suspicious. im not really a royalist but see the good the queen has done for england, but diana was doing alot of stuff that wasn�t lets say. "cricket" which may have "god forbid" embarrassed the royals, one of which was courting and possibly even being pregnant by an arab. the fact that there�s so much smoke about this whole affair says that something happened. i know tv media documentaries aren�t the best source of information, but there was reference to a plot by british intelligence to kill guy which involved a car crash just like diana's. either way we're talking about the windsors here. even if they did it they will never be caught. I was listening to the radio the moment the news of the crash came out. I along with many others remember hearing specifically that diana was ok and seen staggering on the road. A couple of hours later and this report had seemed to been forgotten and as yet even on such documentaries it is a part of the story that always seems to get overlooked. The whole case and investigation looks to me terribly transparent even though its not meant to be. Good luck fayed, your need it.

Note. Al fayed claims the queen is the biggest cocain dealer in Europe. Think that�s funny. Take a look at the information on England in the CIA world fact book.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Although it could be very true that their's a conspiracy involving the death of Diana, I don't trust a single thing that comes out of that Paul Burrell's mouth. That guy has always been very suspect to me right from the beginning.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Paul Burrel is easy to explain. He is some obessed person who copies her body language, probably wears her knickers and is a grade A pyscho. He probably wakes up and thinks he is princess Diana

top topics

join