It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats happened to Mike Singh

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Can someone tell me whats happened to Mike Singh or point me in the right direction...

Searching for him is quite painfull as he has a lot of threads/posts to his name...cant find him on the memberlist etc...

thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
This is his profile page:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm surprised to see that his latest thread is in the HOAX forum.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   
I found him, wandering down the road, at 4am, looking hungry, and confused. I got him to get in the car, and took him home where i scrubbed him up, and gave him some food and water. I built a little cage in the corner of the living room and that's where he lives now. Internet connection is coming, so he'll be back online soon.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:22 AM
link   
well in one of Zorgons posts he stated he was banned.....

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   
also doing a search in member list doesnt bring him up so it looks like he's been banned or left but I'd like to know why....

someone like that cant just get thrown out unless its very serious....

link   
reply to post by booda

Isn't he the guy that does all those well investigated threads about the moon and stuff? and if so why would he be banned for?

link   
reply to post by booda

Damn slow mouse and a double post

[edit on 9/7/09 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Sunnygirl

I think he got a bit fed up with Crakeur and I do not blame him.

How dare he link the Mossad to 9/11... Outrageous.

It's a HOAX, that's all.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Banned? like Mr Lear? no way! what on earth? Mike singh the most talented researcher ever to grace the corridors of ATS, I refuse to accept that until I hear from the horses mouth.

I forgot to say I give it another 30 mins before the thread gets closed as members should not be discussed on ATS threads.

Edit: I sure would like to know what Skyfloating said in the post that was editied and deleted I wonder if it has anything to do with accusing Mike of being racist? Skyfloating?

[edit on 9-7-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Mike singh the most talented researcher ever to grace the corridors of ATS,

Agreed.

For the record, I pay no attention to the 9/11 forum because I believe the conspiracies are far fetched and warrant no significances. However, I am surprised by recent events.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well thought out, researched posts that make you think hard don't get the hits. Sunspot mystery threads that predict the end of everything based on thin air do.

Do the math.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth4hire
reply to post by Sunnygirl

I think he got a bit fed up with Crakeur and I do not blame him.

How dare he link the Mossad to 9/11... Outrageous.

It's a HOAX, that's all.

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Truth4hire]

Are you saying that because of his well thought out thread ATS management might have had complaints from sponsors/advertising e.t.c ?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i just searched his name mikesingh and found him wheras I was using Mike Singh....

still, Zorgon mentioned he was banned and coming from him that must mean something....

Mike Singh is on the Pegasus consortium forum too but no mention there from what I can see....

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Im thinking he may have had a temporary suspension but can a mod please confirm what the status with Mike is ??

Thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

Not nececelery Merigold, Some people don't have the time or web skills to create fancy threads, look at mine just simple say it from the heart and away you go. In regards to the sun spot thread I thought it was very good. Especially as it tied in with the crop circle, the OP from that thread is very knowledgeable indeed and puts together fantastic threads for all to read just like Mikes.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Yeah, Mike was post banned! Go figure eh!

IMHO Mike is one of the websites greatest contributers and great guy to boot. In short, he's one of those people that makes ATS special. One would imagine that he could have been given a little more leeway whatever the case may have been.

IRM
:shk:

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I agree and for that reason i'm ending this nonsence right now. I'm not one to push the limits of the T&C only because i'm getting more and more irritated.

So i would request a MOD or anybody else who has something to say about it to please remove/ban my account 'cause i will not be using it anymore.......

It's been fun but all good things come to an end....even ATS.

To all the friends i have made through this site i say : Peace and stay save

To all my foes i have made through this site i say : Peace and stay save....

(somebody please hit the alert-button for swift removal of this account)

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yeah he got temporarily banned
He did a thread that had some wrong information in the source, and a mod did not like it
I mean I find a lot of his Mars pictures to be a bit of a stretch but he is NOT the type of person to mislead people on purpose.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Don't be so melodramatic - your loyalty to Mike is noted

There is no sense in resigning your membership over something like this. Make your feelings known, but don't leave.

Who knows, Mike might come back one day. He hasn't been perma-banned, check the member list.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

It is not just because of Mike, although i do not understand it....

main objection i have with this board since a couple of days is because of the reason Merigold gave...

Well thought out, researched posts that make you think hard don't get the hits. Sunspot mystery threads that predict the end of everything based on thin air do.

Some idiots are running around screaming the sky is falling without any proof to back it up and no one will step in (yes, i'm talking about the biggest ever sunspot thread by Questioningall ). One thread on the subject should be enough but as long as the hits come in ain't no moderator gonna change a damn thing about the thread or the title which is false aswell and should be redirected to the HOAX-forum...

But enough on the subject. I'm done........

Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by operation mindcrime

Did you write a complaint?

If you find a bogus thread and can prove it is bogus - get some evidence together and file a complaint. Lies aren't tolerated.

But those prediction threads that are huge - well those are speculative by their nature and so there isn't much that can be done.

Same goes for the 'I talk to aliens with my mind' threads - it is hard to prove that they aren't and not easy to make a case that the person is lying. I think some of these people believe they are actually communicating with aliens... and they might be.

If the OP descends into the BS later in the thread, you could use that in your list of evidence.

I know how you feel. I don't like those threads either

[edit on 9-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join