It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planning for the big one

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
None of my posts have been negative, or piss taking. That is simply what you've got from them. Others seem to have found positive messages. As I said in another thread, interpretation is up to the individual. Its your thread, we can carry on like this back and forth but I suggest you take my advice and detail your hypothetical "Big one" It will put the thread back on track. You can continue bickering with me in the private messages area if you really want to.

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I agree. Let's just agree to disagree.

I'm not really one for 'bickering', and all I have to say on the matter has been posted here and does not need to be done behind closed doors. I seriously do not object to people questioning anothers points or questions, my own included, though I do think that you try and see (as a newcomer here) how the vast majority of ATSers correspond and get along.

Fair play Simon, I've no beef with you or your comments, lets just move it along to something else....

B

posted on May, 10 2004 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I am putting together a basic kit. Just taking the same precautions that most of our ancestors did. Putting aside some food, water, flashlights+batteries, blankets, oil lamp, shotgun+shells, AM radio....

I am soon moving to Earthquake country and after having been through a few of those and the blackout here in NY last summer, I think it is just common sense to just have some basic staples put aside in case of tough times.

I would rather be prepared than be caught with my pants down. That being said, I am just going to live my life as I normaly would.

<< 1  2   >>

join