It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bail outs for THEM, But 9/11 Rescue Workers Can Fend for Themselves!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Just a quick evening Bump here.. I was hoping maybe we had some late night members who had some time to go over this thread, and prehaps add a little something to all of this.. If not its just a good read.

I spoke to a couple debunkers and well known skeptics about this thread.. They said this weekend when they had some time they would come in here and speak about the subject matter of this thread with me..

I'm very excited about having them come in here.. I always enjoy another Point of view to anything I write..
Its healthy and I respect all those who might see things from another point of view than I.. It helps make me sharper next time around when I'm working on this subject matter..

Have a good night everyone.. See you in the morning when I come back!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by zysin5
Another short video to watch.. And why they want these people dead..
Dead men tell no tale.. NOr can dead men be in court when eye wittness are needed when all this comes out!

Sadly by the time this gets to court.. Most of these men will be dead...
A God damn shame..
So many will just ignore this thread becasue well.. I guess it doesnt fit into your debunking agenda..
I have 1 brave skeptic come in here.. And that was the only one with the balls to face up to the truths here..

NYFD Firefighters say they heard explosions and believe the towers were brought down by high-explosives. Radio recordings show the NYFD Firefighters say they heard explosions and believe the towers were brought down by high-explosives. Radio recordings show the firefighters in the towers saying there were only two small pockets of fire and should be able to knock it out with two lines. But then the buildings came down...it wasn't the small fires in the towers, it was high-explosives!
FireEngineering Magazine says there is no way that jet fuel brought down the towers, and to stop hauling away the debris at the crime scene!

First of all, thanks for posting all these videos!

Yeah Rudy is a snake and a digusting piece of crap! - what this guy did with their request for new radios & communication equipment is unforgivable!

As an European I want to thank you for showing me all these stories and evidence from firefighters that were on the scene that awful day in 2001.

For me it's now clear that several explosions took place in the buildings short time before the collapse!

All these debunkers on this site should be ashamed of themselves for the disgrace they put on all these fire fighter heroes who have come forward with testimonies of explosions in the buildings that day.

So whom am I to believe?

The heroes of the NY firefighters?

Or some slimy G.L people who are defending the official goverment BS story?

For me the choice is simple!

I trust the professional firefighters of that day, who in the video above gave their testimonies about the explosions on several floors, lobby and basement.

Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom! - the towers were clearly rigged!

To go against the many testimonies of these brave heroes of NY Fire department who reported that there were several explosions and that they only found small pockets of fire in the buildings before they went down - is utterly disgusting - JET FUEL! and other G.L explainations - MY ARSE!

The G.L story people should take a good look of themselves in the mirror - and be ashamed! - really ashamed! because they are the lowest lifeform on Earth.

Thanks again for showing me these videos with the testimonies of all the brave firefighter heroes who risked their lives to save others in the tragedy of that awful day of September 11 2001.

May God help & save all of those Firefighters and Police and others who are now deadly sick because of their exposure to the toxic dust and debris.

And a grand salute to the brave fallen firefighter heroes who sadly lost their lives for a rotten and corrupt aganda - led by corrupted politicians like the snake Rudy Giuliani & and the rest of the rotten Cabal.

This Cabal of morally corrupted politicians should also be really ashamed of themselves for not helping the now sick Firefighters & Police men and women of this tragedy!

I'm sorry for the rant! - I have tried to stay out of this 9/11 forum but all this crap make me soo damn angry & sad!

Over & out!

(Sorry for my bad English!)

[edit on 1-8-2009 by Chevalerous]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chevalerous

Thanks for stopping by Chevalerous!

I must say the more I research and the more I find.. The more confused I become about 911..
As I have found, it seems that parts of the offical story are true.. Its like telling part truths, while leaving out many many BLANK pages in their reports.

I watched that video Core of coruption. And it seems that these people could very well have been stopped..
Under the Able danger research.. Most of these men where being watched. And where all noted to be terroists. Yet many people at the top kept this knowledge from being mainstream.
And once someone started to touch base upon whats going on they where stopped by high level officals and presidents.

Thus we come to the truth that 911 was an inside job! Someone knew something.. And pretty much allowed this to happen.. As it served a greater agenda!!

The deeper I look into things about 911 the more I am taken back by all the documents, records, and findings that have been swept under the rug..

I have no doubt that extreamists hi jacked these air planes.. And I have to wonder now.. Did member of our government have knowledge about this before hand.. And could have stopped this from happening?

You bet your butt they have some kind of insider knowledge to the people, and money that was being traded..

Its just a damn shame that these Americans had to suffer the ulimate cost of their lives to further an agenda that was supported and not stopped when it could have been stopped..

The more we find out.. The deeper the rabbit hole goes..

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
As asked, I had time to visit this thread tonight. Before I get too far into my reply, I want to point this item out...

H.R.847
Title: To amend the Public Health Service Act to extend and improve protections and services to individuals directly impacted by the terrorist attack in New York City on September 11, 2001, and for other purposes.

The Senate version is S.1334. Both are making their ways through their respective committees towards consideration by the full House and Senate. Both versions have language that would extend the time to file claims and include the first responders/clean up workers in the 9/11 victims compensation fund.

In addition, I came across this as well..

Washington, D.C. – Reps. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY), Jerrold Nadler (D-NY), Peter King (R-NY), and Michael McMahon (D-NY) today hailed the House passage of the Fiscal Year 2009 Omnibus Appropriations Act (H.R. 1105), which contains $70 million in new funding for federal 9/11 health programs. The new funding, combined with $112 million carried over from previous years, will cover the World Trade Center Medical Monitoring and Treatment Program’s $182 million estimated cost for FY 2009.

(but like ALL government programs, a large chunk of change will be spent on overhead instead of providing care)

So it appears that the situation isnt quite as sinister as some have claimed on this thread.

Now, back to the thread.

Some have claimed that care is being withheld to "silence" the witnesses to the conspiracy. Nope. If anything, history shows that when it comes to issues like this, government normally moves slower than a glacier. It took how many years before the government started dealing with Agent Orange issues..10? 12? Hell it took almost FORTY YEARS for the government to start dealing with the health problems faced by military personnel who were exposed to atomic bomb testing in the 40s and 50s. This is another example of that, however, at least testing, monitoring and treatment programs were set up faster than one would normally see in such an event.

The health issues facing those who worked at Ground Zero are undeniable. Do some elected officials deserve scorn (or more) for their reactions? Yes, but then, anyone who has paid attention to my posts over the years has seen me mention my dislike for MOST of the 537 elected officials who serve in Washington D.C. (and do not get me started on the bailouts).

I cannot and will not speak on individual FDNY members because I do not know the specifics of their cases. However, I feel compelled to point out that according to their own answers about 10 percent of the workers at Ground Zero never used a mask or respirator throughout their time there and another 15-20 percent rarely wore one. Sounds heartless doesnt it? Its not, they still deserve treatment for their illnesses, however, I am quite sure a few of the claims were probably disallowed for the fact that they didnt wear the proper PPE even after they were told to. Just as, if I end up with a hearing loss from not always wearing double hearing protection on the flight line or other issues from not always wearing my PPE when working with chemicals...I will probably be told initially to p*** up a rope. That is what happens in bureaucracies unfortunately.

So, have the 9/11 responders been given a raw deal? Some have, yes, and some should have worn their frigging respirators. Do they deserve to be treated? Of course...and the government has been working towards that for several years now. Is this some sort of proof of 9/11 being some sort of US Government led conspiracy? Nope.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Greetings Swampfox!
I thank you for taking the time to come in here and give your own personal views..
Presay quoting everything you said to rebuttle you.. I will just take in what you said, and give it some thought..
This is why I wanted others with a different outlook.. to help myself, aswell as others see another side to this that prehaps we didn't look closely enough into.

So with that said.. I thank you for your POV.. As it is welcomed in here.. Even if it might not be what I personally agree with..
Either way its important to hear all sides to this.. As this way we can all gain some knowledge and not get into that same old mind set of going back and forth and getting no where by fighting over trival points!

posted on Aug, 12 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Bump for the cause, nearly slipped off the 1st page then.

posted on Aug, 17 2009 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Seventh

Thanks for the bump buddy!!! I have been busy in my travels and just have not had the time I use to have for ATS..
While my passion is still just as strong I just simply do not have the time to put in as much effort as I once did..

So I make this post in hopes I could get a couple other folks to join in here with us..
SwampFox made some good counter points! Would anyone care to debate upon anything he said?

Its been pretty Pro Truth in this thread so far.. Now that we have a counter to the subject.. It might be nice to see if we can debate this in a friendly manner.

I will work up a rebuttel here I have time!

Thanks for your time once again all!!! Its been a good run overall!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Here we are another year.. And its not getting any easier to face the fact that the 911 conspiracy is still shrouded within the fog of War..

The new show out Conspiracy theory with Jessie V. did a pretty good job getting the message out there to those who might not have heard about this..
While its hard for me to think that there are those who are clueless about 911, its a harsh truth that I must face..

So for the new year, I thought I would bump this thread another time.. Its been awhile since I have had the chance to get to any of my threads or posts.

Still sending my thanks for those who have helped out in getting this 1 single message out..
There are many messages, and many a good people fighting the good fight..
yes 9 years later, we can not faulter!

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
You guys are killing me. Give money to the Fealgood Foundation Scam so responders don't have to fend for themselves? FGF damn near killed me, destroyed my family, and I am "bona fide." I'll talk to any serious investigative journalist about this. I don't have time much for boards and emails; trolls either. I reckon the board owner could find me

FGF is run by megalomaniacs, opportunists and ignorant/not real bright ones which is only an opinion of course!

I don't have time to hunt their enemies down. And maybe I do not have much time at all. But if I'm found by a credible (capital C) investigative type willing to work I can tell a story, you have no idea. And they'd find my horror story credible, if difficult to listen to.

Now hear them roar. :-)

Why here? I did a net search on Fealgood and found this place. Maybe I could've found a friendlier locale. But hey, some scumbags made me lose A LOT, and I'm busy elsewhere.

[edit on 24-8-2010 by cynyc]

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cynyc

Thanks for stopping by my page here Cynyc! Im sorry about your loss, and all you have suffered thro!!!

Honestly man, Im just a guy who has alot of passion about such topics...

Its been a long time running now.. And I hope you find and get what is comming to you!
And you find the right people to speak with about your story!

You can send Skeptic Overlord a mail on here.. He is very helpful! And if you are as you say the real deal.. He will hear your story..

I understand time is a factor..
But if you make the time, to the right folks, then you have done what you need to do to get your story out..

Im just a No body when it comes to this.. But my passion and my writting is out and about, and if my thread serves a greater meaning.. Then thats what it was meant to be..

Again thanks for stopping by.. I hope things work out in your favor..

Its just 911 is an older story at this point.. And those who where in on 911 got away with it..
Its a sad fact we all must face at some point..

At this point, the best we are going to nail are the fall guys put in place for such an event..

The real baddies, got off scott free.. And keep on hurting those who put life on the line that day..

A real Damn Shame in my eyes...
*&%^*&%^ shame!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Its been awhile since I have come to update this thread. I am pretty tired by this point to try to get anyone to see something is wrong here. I must give a big thanks to Jon and the Daily show with all their efforts to give some exposure to this topic.
And still congress puts in a plan in the documents to make sure non of these first responders are terrorists. And if they are found to be any kind of terrorist their funding and help can be cut off. Who is to say people who are out spoken could be considered home grown terrorist? Think about it for a minute how they are putting this all out in congress.
Just seems our government gives the BIG middle finger to not only first responders, but War Veterans as well.

If anything comes out of this. Its plain and simply wrong. And why treat these "Heroes" like they are asking for hand outs. Or fore bid, being bailed out.

posted on Aug, 2 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: zysin5

2014, 3 years later since I made my last post on here. Even in the light of some funding going their way. This thread should still be a good reminder to all who come to these boards. Take the time, read, and take it all in.
I still feel this thread has some value to it. As not to bump myself to often, now and then I will go through old threads worthy of a re bump.

As today in the here and now. We are handing out weapons like candy to an unstable middle east. Claiming we are trying to bring peace. Peace my arse! We are spending billions and billions of dollar to ARM the enemies of this world. To what? Give them all equal footing to kill each other?? Total F'in madness! We can drop this kind of money on weapons of war, ARM people who will end up putting those same ARMS in the hands of people working to kill us? WTF is going on here? Is just another nail in the coffin to me.
Bails out, they happened. Now we are spending ungodly amounts of money to ARM the middle east. While still men and women who defended this country go un aided . Fire fighters, policemen all go unfunded. It has to be part of their plan to under fund these people, and over fund anything and everything that could bring about an end to all human empathy. Sickening and why I just stay off the boards anymore. To much hate, to much anger. I can feel it. And I can not sleep at night.
Wish I could just turn it off, but I can't.
edit on 2-8-2014 by zysin5 because: added thoughts

<< 1  2  3   >>

join