It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Tape DESTROYED ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Full article - seems important to me.
Sorry for the long post.

Leaves me with alot of questions.

Why would any single piece of evidence/interview be destroyed and/or never listened to?

Were the pilots asking dumb questions ?

Where are the military planes?

These flights have been off course for 30 minutes.

Why has Norad not responded ?

Why has Norad asked us to do nothing ?

WASHINGTON -- Air traffic controllers who handled two of the hijacked flights on Sept. 11, 2001, recorded their experiences shortly after the planes crashed into the World Trade Center but a supervisor destroyed the tape, government investigators said Thursday.
Full Story

Sleep well.

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by Banshee]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:10 PM
link   
what a joke....stupid censorship

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Very interesting info indeed.

"What those six controllers recounted in a group setting on Sept. 11, in their own voices, about what transpired that morning, are no longer available to assist any investigation or inform the public," the report said.

Why not ask them again? Isn't that what Enquiries are for?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Why is it so many unanswered questions keep popping up about 911? Is it because jacks in mid management take it unto themselves to destroy records....or is it because something darker lies under that destruction....like claiming privacy laws were violated by the taping of human voices?

Give me a break!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Are they still alive? I'd be interested to hear what they had to say.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
During the 911 Commission Questioning of Rumsfeld One of the commissioners (a woman?) asked Rumsfeld about air defense plans and what the plan was pre 911.
Rumsfeld admitted that warplanes are supposed to be sent up to intercept hijacked planes.

So -

Either planes WERE sent up or...

Due to a major F@#$up they were NOT sent up.

It seems really unlikely that standard protocal would fail in three seperate cases and it would take 45 minutes to intercept one plane. While the others hit traget.

Payne Stewart the golfer - his plane was intercepted by some accounts within 25 - 30 minutes after no response and going off course.

so the question has to be asked...

WAS A STANDOWN ORDER WAS ISSUED BY SOMEONE.

If so why ?

Were the pilots on tape talking or referring to this problem ?

I can't believe there isn't a version of the tape somewheres

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Complications:

1. Urban myth or true? 9/11 was a date pre-selected by DoD and NORAD for a dummy run on procedures for multiple hijacks.

2. Bush and Dick got all confused about who should be doing what, and Dubya had a responsibility to "not frighten" the infants he was reading to.

3. No-one has been fired after the most devastating breach of national security on the US mainland.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have forgotten my mask and My face was in it

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
anderson.ath.cx:8000...

This is why no planes were scrambled and who is responsible.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
At first I thought all of this 9/11 conspiracy stuff was just people, who feel weak about not having control of their lives because of their own insecurities, make-up elaborate conspiracy theories for evidence that they are not at fault for life being unfair to them. But this may be the impetus that puts me in the conspiracy camp.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Ashley
I actually saw this interview...
and looked for it again

excerpt from 'MEET THE PRESS': Concering 911

"MR. RUSSERT: What's the most important decision you think he(Bush) made during the course of the day?

"VICE PRES. CHENEY: Well, the--I suppose the toughest decision was this question of whether or not we would intercept incoming commercial aircraft.

"MR. RUSSERT: And you decided?

"VICE PRES. CHENEY: We decided to do it. We'd, in effect, put a flying combat air patrol up over the city; F-16s with an AWACS, which is an airborne radar system, and tanker support so they could stay up a long time...

"It doesn't do any good to put up a combat air patrol if you don't give them instructions to act, if, in fact, they feel it's appropriate.

"MR. RUSSERT: So if the United States government became aware that a hijacked commercial airline[r] was destined for the White House or the Capitol, we would take the plane down?

"VICE PRES. CHENEY: Yes. The president made the decision...that if the plane would not divert...as a last resort, our pilots were authorized to take them out. Now, people say, you know, that's a horrendous decision to make. Well, it is. You've got an airplane full of American citizens, civilians, captured by...terrorists, headed and are you going to, in fact, shoot it down, obviously, and kill all those Americans on board?

"...It's a presidential-level decision, and the president made, I think, exactly the right call in this case, to say, "I wished we'd had combat air patrol up over New York."
--NBC, 'Meet the Press' 16 September 2001 (1)

The link above says Rumsfeld changed how this decision is made ? In June 01 ? But Nobody told Cheney?

"1) Determine whether or not the assistance needed is reasonably available from police or commercial sources. If not, the DDO, NMCC, will notify the appropriate unified command or NORAD to determine if suitable assets are available and will forward the request to the Secretary of Defense for approval in accordance with DODD 3025.15, paragraph D.7 (reference d)."

Seems to contradict Cheney's view of how things are run. Rumsfeld should have known within the first 20 minutes that not one but three or four planes were diverted from course and not responding.

Who is willing to step forward and make well planned thoughtout decisions in this administration ?

Who's leading the USA ?

That seems to me to be the heart of the conspiracy...

A whole admin of seasoned politcal military industrial politicians, a terrible tragedy an NO ONE is responsible.

Except Bill Clinton did it.

And now Rumsfeld and Bush Co. are looking for someone to blame another mishap on and mysteriously its no ones fault, nobody knew. But this "abuse issue" is an old story. Came out in February or December depending on who you believe. Rumsfeld no lawyer but he thinks its not TORTURE just technically ABUSE.

Bush meanwhile is like the Fonz on Happy Days trying to say "I'm sowwweueh ah its jus"
" I'm ah sorwah" "I'm Sorr...eh ahhh"

Maybe the Iraq item is a little off topic. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Did you guys know that during the attack Bush was lecturing children in some school? Isn't he the one who's supposed to issue orders of this matter (ie: intercepting the planes with fighters) or am I just watching too much movies?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by k33l
Did you guys know that during the attack Bush was lecturing children in some school? Isn't he the one who's supposed to issue orders of this matter (ie: intercepting the planes with fighters) or am I just watching too much movies?

I'd have to go with you watching too much movies. That is one of the main points made by Michael Moore in his flick, so I hardly see that as a revelation or as something that anyone on this board wouldn't know about. There is much debate about what should or should not have been done by Bush. I'm not heading in that direction because we have more than enough threads on that debate.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I'd have to go with you watching too much movies. That is one of the main points made by Michael Moore in his flick, so I hardly see that as a revelation or as something that anyone on this board wouldn't know about. There is much debate about what should or should not have been done by Bush. I'm not heading in that direction because we have more than enough threads on that debate.

Well, yeah, that's what I was referring to. Seeing this post reminded me of Michael Moore's move, so I thought I'd ask my question here. My question was wether or not it is the president that has to give orders such as intercepting or not aircraft. And thanks for the tip, I'll do a search on that

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Even Donald Rumsfeld admitted it!!!

on 10/12/01, a columnist for Parade interviewed him at the Pentagon...

Her first question was straight to the point...

"This is a question that's been asked by many Americans, but especially by the widows of September 11th. How were we so asleep at the switch? How did a war targeting civilians arrive on our homeland with seemingly no warning?"

And Donald just let it slip...

"...It is a truth that a terrorist can attack any time, any place, using any technique and it's physically impossible to defend at every time and every place against every conceivable technique. Here we're talking about plastic knives and using an American Airlines flight filled with our citizens, and the missile to damage this building and similar (inaudible) that damaged the World Trade Center. The only way to deal with this problem is by taking the battle to the terrorists, wherever they are, and dealing with them..."

MiISSILE!?!
who said anything about a...MISSILE!?!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
He is refering to the passenger aircraft as a missle....

not that I am backing him, but these front men are just good actors... no offense but who do you think is going to be best at misleading a nation of people than those whom the nation respect, see mostly in their leisure time (watching movies) and are good at making people believe what they are saying to them...ACTORS.

-Ronald Reagon
-Jesse (the body) Ventura (....sorry about that one..)
-Fred D. Thompson (Law and Order as D.A. Arthur Branch /Days of Thunder)
-Clint Eastwood
-Alan Autry (In The Heat of the Night) who is currently Mayor of Fresno
-Jerry Springer(almost govner of Ohio)
-ARNOLD SCHWATZENEGGER

I am not saying American is easily duped, far from it... just that these guys listed above are Actors/professional liars...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
klepto,

he's not refering to the passenger jet. he clearly states, "...and the missile..."

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
maybe... the statment he makes is quite ambiguous. He could mean missile as defined as a specifically designed ballistic weapon or alternativly as an object that is projected at a target; a projectile which the plane could be referred to as....

I made my descision based on the reasoning that he would not be stupid enough to mention anything like that whilst being recorded. But I suppose slip ups happen... like a couple of aircraft being allowed to detour from their flight paths into structures causing mass destruction...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Do you have a link to that quote? That is just one more nail in the coffin of certainty that 911 was a total fraud.

Keep in mind we have started TWO WARS based on 911, when it was actually a LIE.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That takes us to three lies and countless deads. And who knows how many we've missed.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join