It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates on the Disclosure Project website!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Now I know some of you out there don't believe in Dr. Steven Greer and the Disclosure Project but for those of you who do there have been two new updates in recent months on his website. Some people on the board have claimed that there have been no updates in along time which is why you doubt the Project. Well, worry not any longer.

Going Tactical
www.disclosureproject.org...

Media Play

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulder
Some people on the board have claimed that there have been no updates in along time which is why you doubt the Project.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that it's not the lack of updates that causes people to doubt this project. Perhaps it's the project itself and the "doctor" proposing it?

I'll check the updates though...I'd be interested in hearing more.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I went through the site and thought quite a bit of the information was interesting but still troublesome...what troubles me the most about these people in the UFO community who have intimate often times firsthand information ALWAYS...always...charge for this important info. I understand that people need to fund their projects and pay their bills but...well...they can do all of that by working a full time job and partnering up with others putting forth their money...I don't understand why these people feel this kind of information is of urgent importance to earth and yet they sometimes stall the release of this information for years while they prepare scripts and videos.

Interesting nonetheless. Thanks for the link.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I'll admit,I am a fan of Dr. Greer's...I think he's probably the most aggressive pursuer of governmental coverups today.His disclosure book,and the DVD are hard hitting,as the folks who are coming forward on them(Brigadier Generals,Colonels,CIA reps,etc.)definitely make one sit up and take notice.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Originally posted by mrmulder
Some people on the board have claimed that there have been no updates in along time which is why you doubt the Project.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that it's not the lack of updates that causes people to doubt this project. Perhaps it's the project itself and the "doctor" proposing it?

I'll check the updates though...I'd be interested in hearing more.

Well Preest you may be right but MarkLuitzen seems to think differently. Read this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and see for yourself. Because of the lack of updates he has doubts. Just thought I'd point that out.

top topics

join