It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"B" Class Solar Flare happening right now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for posting the flare class page.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
haha im excited! i told my family, friends, co workers, that there is going to be a solar storm july 7th, and if it happens, ill be a prophet

thanks for the info and link! happy ATS hunting to ya!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by brokenheadphonez
RTMS is pushing data again, finally..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91461892d389.jpg[/atsimg]
I almost hate to jump on this wagon but the one picture top right resembles a bird like many of the crop circles.

Ha! I was thinking the exact same thing when I first saw the picture you referenced.

"jeez, that actually looks like the crop circle bird...but I really do not want to wade into this mess."

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

welcome sunspot 1024 of cycle 24!

we may still be in a maunder minimum like state though,

so unless there's significant activity for a few months, don't

get hopes up yet. Doubt we are heading for huge x-class

events. Look up abdumassatov, st. petersburg observatory

for what may be in store - a global big cool due to low solar

'oscillations' - i think that would be worse than global warming.

think about it crop wise (they are both pretty bad).

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by soma_pills

oddly right on the mark with the milk hill / white horse UK crop circle

of late, documented here on ATS' front page.

the bow shock of the magnetosphere looks like a winged disc,

does it not? hmmm.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
here the last picture of the sun spot

the 03.06.09
www.lmsal.com...

the 04.06.09
www.lmsal.com...

now the the crop circle made in april and may talk about the first sun flare
but not a massive one just the first of four other eruption if we have a sun flare on 7 july it mean that after this one we gonna have 3 others one increase on power and only the last one will be a massive one the gellyfish no need to run for the moment just to understand if this happen it mean that the circle are made by nostradamus
or by our littel men from space

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:24 PM
link   
With all the crop circle solar flare warnings and the North Korean nuclear situation, why isn't anyone looking at this closer?

If we are on the brink of war with a bankrupt brainwashed nuclear dictatorship, what would stop all missile guidance systems and a full on nuclear attack?

What takes out satellites and electrical grids?

Major solar flares take out electrical grids right? What if some highly advanced culture or beings had insight to a major nuclear launch and found a natural way to stop it without being directly involved? That is what the crop circles are about, an indirect way of saying they are going to intervene.

These craft or UFO visitors have always been buzzing or infiltrating nuclear storage facilities right? So what if they were checking to see how our guidance systems worked to save us all from ourselves and a nuclear holocaust?

This is the time of awakening and a time of evolution in human history. We are on the brink of full awareness, do you think whatever has been watching us all these years would let us destroy ourselves?

What is going on - really!?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by arizonascott
With all the crop circle solar flare warnings and the North Korean nuclear situation, why isn't anyone looking at this closer?

If we are on the brink of war with a bankrupt brainwashed nuclear dictatorship, what would stop all missile guidance systems and a full on nuclear attack?

What takes out satellites and electrical grids?

Major solar flares take out electrical grids right? What if some highly advanced culture or beings had insight to a major nuclear launch and found a natural way to stop it without being directly involved? That is what the crop circles are about, an indirect way of saying they are going to intervene.

These craft or UFO visitors have always been buzzing or infiltrating nuclear storage facilities right? So what if they were checking to see how our guidance systems worked to save us all from ourselves and a nuclear holocaust?

This is the time of awakening and a time of evolution in human history. We are on the brink of full awareness, do you think whatever has been watching us all these years would let us destroy ourselves?

What is going on - really!?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ahah i made the same telling some friends about this prediction.
If there is a significant impact, they will awake and i hope so . :/

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I think this makes a hell of alot of sense. As a whole the majority of people on Earth are either uninterested in the exsistence of other life or flatly disbeleive it. So to avoid adding to an underlying sense of panic regarding the nuclear situation they do this from behind the scenes to avert a disaster and ease the stress of us all in preperation for something. I also believe that the "jellyfish", crop circle took three days to produce because they may not have had all the information at the moment they started, if you are familiar with Dan Burish and his work on timelines, you will know that time is an everychanging pattern that is influence by countless factors and is always changing, maybe they were waiting till they were sure that these events had a high probability of actually happening. Just my opinion but hey im sure to be shot out of the water by the many skeptics that stroll these marbled halls!!

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
in all actuality, i'm thinking we're just going to have to sit and listen to wait everybody has to say for another 3 days until we can see it for ourselves. was it a hoax or was it real, coming soon july 7th. i'm going with it could be true with the sense that a solar flare is on its way but i don't say its going to be the end of mankind. thats not until dec 21st 2012

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
if we spotted a solar flare, a big one, how long would it take to reach us?, are you speaking 8-10hrs or a few days?

Wee Mad

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
considering the sun is how far away and it takes the travel of light to get to us it would at least take a little while to reach us, i'm saying hours not days if its a big one but who knows i'm no expert

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
did anybody notice over on the east coast of usa that the sky looks like cotton candy, most people say when the sky is turning pink its going to get hot, another theory for the solar flare storm

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by weemadmental

It varies greatly, it can take as long as 3-4 days or as short as 18 hours like the event in 1859

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

will be interesting to keep a close watch on aircraft in the next few days. There were a few theories linking the recent air france crash to solar flares.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The mean distance of the Sun from the Earth is approximately 149,598,000 kilometres (92,956,000 mi), and its light travels this distance in 8 minutes and 19 seconds. But it varies throughout the year from a minimum of 147,100,000 kilometres (91,400,000 mi) on 3 January, to a maximum of 152,100,000 km (94,500,00 miles) on july 4

if there was a solar flare do you think its force would be lessened by this extra distance?

edit - too many zero's

[edit on 4/7/2009 by weemadmental]

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
i think with no gravity in space it would not lessen it until it reaches our atmosphere which in that case would speed it up because look how comets or asteroids hit earth they speed up and burn while entering our atmosphere. just a theory

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jziegler
did anybody notice over on the east coast of usa that the sky looks like cotton candy, most people say when the sky is turning pink its going to get hot, another theory for the solar flare storm

LIve in PA here, and not gonna lie man, im looking at hte sky right now, and usually its really dark (9:09 pm) but the sky looks so tasty right now, like cotton candy.

I mean sunsets were always nice out here, but never did sunsets last until this long starting at about 2 weeks ago

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Source.

Additional Forecaster comments: The period June 29 - July 10 should be evenly quiet.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join