It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Auntie Nerdling Gazes Into His Crystal Ball...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Come closer my children and auntie nerdling will tell you the future *waves hands mysteriously*... closer... eww! not that close! *smack*

anyway, to the business in hand!... i gaze into my crystal ball and i foresee doom and gloom... and record ratings for NBC tonight... oooOOOOOoooOOOOooo

1. There will be a raise in the US Terror Alert system to Orange within 2 weeks over threats to a flight to Chicago.
2. There will be a major earthquake within a month in the middle east, it will cause the fall of a great historical monument.
3. The assassination of the new iraqi president! none will mourn.
4. North Korea will declare its intentions to build ICBM's, Tensions will increase and the draft will be put to congress.
5. Kerry launches new offensive highlighting Bush's college years, much talk of Skull & bones and kerrys involvement in a prank costing the life of a member.
6. Further widening of powers for the DHS & FEMA, both agencies ask for more money.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
wow auntie nerdling, your predictions all seem very highly probable...i'll be even more impressed when they come true.

so auntie nerdling, do you do personal predictions too? I can pay in monopoly money or disney dollars your choice.

join