It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wondering if anyone has any new info on the Dropa Stones

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I haven't heard or seen anything on The Dropa Stones in ten years. When I first learned about them I was really intrigued, but then they just seemed to disappear from peoples fascination. I haven't even heard a referrence to them in a very long time. I'm just curious if I missed anything. Has anyone heard of any new theories or ideas concerning what these dropa stones are or where they come from?? Thanx everyone

When I first saw the tether incident ufo it reminded me of a Dropa Stone with the little notch in it. Anyone else notice this? Like the stone was a mini model of the ufo. The tether ufo even looked like it has swirls in it like the stones. Just throwin that out there.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by spinalremain]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The dropa stones are fakes. The images you see of supposed Dropa stones are actual Bi discs from China.
Jad Bi Discs

The actual story itself is only available from Chariot's of the Gods, without any other references. Daniken himself said he'd heard the story from a sci-fi writer, while the writer said Daniken told him.

The people are often referenced in conjunction with the discs as being odd, unlike the other people in their area.
However, they are pretty normal looking Chinese folks.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Well that sux. I thought they were real all this time. Oh well. Live and learn. Thank you

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
What about the Kingoodie Hammer then??
Another OOP item unexplained

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

Well, when it comes to metal objects, you can get sandstone like concretions fairly quickly:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/126e86f4bf154c02.jpg[/atsimg]

As for your link... that's entirely separate from your picture, but still, the same explanation applies, though it's difficult to say since the find was not properly documented.

top topics

join