It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cao Dai and the Illuminati?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Recently I've been researching cao Dai, an all emcompassing religion which incorporates aspects from monotheistic religions. I was in awe of its simplicity yet beauty. Maybe others don't think so, but in my own opinion I think it is a set of ideas that have just been organized to a religion that oculd really work. Then I found its symbol (such as the cross or the Star or David) and was a little unnerved...

Notice anything familiar?

This freaked me out. I've never really clicked on the whole illuminati scare, but I know enough about it to recognize a symbol like that. Especially because Cao Dai does not preach one worldy religion or the abolishment of religion as whole. It celebrates many religions, as they are all similiar but adapted for different people's culture.

Coincidence or connection?

www.laze.net...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't know about Cao Dai, but I discussed the All seeing eye here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Don't be confused by the contemporary use of many ancient symbols. The illuminati did not invent the symbol of the all seeing eye, they simply adopted it. If you want to understand it, trace it back to its origin, find its original meaning.

posted on May, 9 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
was this cao dai character of any relation to the great cao cao of wei and cao pi and the rest of the cao family

posted on May, 11 2004 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The Supreme Court in Jerusalem. Notice anything familiar?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Hi, yeh I saw a brief bit on bbc tv about the religion and saw its symbol, i immediatley went online and was glad to see the religion was not actually an ancient religion but was instead created in 1926. Ive read stuff from before 1926 about NWO and illuminati so im glad it fits that it was created for a latter purpose.

Im curious about any involvement with Vietnam war, as far as the religion goes, its pretty much joining other religions against Islam?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
My own personal policy is not to trust any religion less than 500 years old. Time is a great filter for seperatring the garbage from the truth. This is not to imply Cao Dai (or any other new religion, for that matter), is ultimately wortheless. I just don't trust my own limited judgement/have the time nor inclination to go sifitning through thousands of doctrimes. Cao Dai may turn out to be a very vauable and fundamental philosophy, but first to get the attention of this crusty old poster (myself) it has to stand a rather rigourous test of time.

[edit on 4-2-2009 by silent thunder]

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
When are you people going to research the right thing i fond the illumanati site you can join. illuminati-order.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Camelop�rdalis

The Supreme Court in Jerusalem. Notice anything familiar?

That's quite interesting. Do you maybe have Google Earth co ordinates?

posted on Feb, 4 2009 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The All Seeing Eye is a very ancient symbol that originally signified the Sun. In fact, that's where all religion and the idea of God came from, our life-giving savior of a Sun.

new topics

top topics

join