It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your children are in trouble. How far will you go to save them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Thats really good, "Gorehound"! You managed to get the topic completely away from the OP and turn it into an issue of dogs?

I for one have full regard for the OP.. S&F; and cringe at the fact that you are making a vacuum while I'm breathing. MSM in action.. Sure! Tell the sheeple to ignore the obvious advance moving upon their children. They might not all be sheeple..

My bad? YouR the one who said it's over the top. Your posts would indicate that there is no-one to be held accountable.. Just a clouded mass that can not be found.

So dogs and children are now equal. I believe the OP had nothing to do with dogs.. I know; you got them going enough noW..

Well-I agree it is the NWO. How can we ever find them and stop them enough noW?
('
')

Thank you.

No consequencE..

[edit on 2-7-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Had this whole post written out and posted.

But screw it, it's really not worth it. I've said what I wanted to say. But nobody wants to hear the truth.

BTW-

Enjoy the Nazi Ninjas!

[edit on 2-7-2009 by GorehoundLarry]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   

I'm beginning to wonder if you and I live on the same planet. Here's a link to a mayor in Maryland talking about how the police no knock raided his home and killed both his dogs.

I've also added a couple links to information about police breaking into the wrong homes and sometimes causing death to the occupants. On the second page you'll find several examples, and that's just in the state of New York alone.

You don't call that Nazi behaviour? Or is it just the good old Amerikops way? You want a country where cops break into homes and terrorize and or kill innocent people, you can have it.

My kids deserve better!

Cheye Calvo, the Mayor of Berwyn Heights, Maryland, found himself on the receiving end of a botched no-knock police raid.

He was cleared of any wrongdoing, but police never apologized for killing his dogs and posing a threat to his family.

www.infowars.com...

At dawn in your own apartment, you lay in bed petting your two cats as you ponder what you'll make for breakfast. Suddenly the door explodes into the apartment, followed closely by a stun grenade that catches your carpet on fire, then a herd of yelling, armored local and federal agents burst in waving guns, ordering you not to move and to lie on the floor. At 68 years of age, now forced to use a walker to make your way around your neighborhood, you struggle to comply hoping all the while that none of these armed, screaming home invaders shoots and kills you for not moving fast enough. You think this can't be happening as they cuff your hand behind your back as you lie there on the floor, not in the USA, you haven't done anything illegal, there must be some mistake. You are right- the police end up admitting after a fruitless search of your apartment that it's an "oops, wrong address" drug raid.

Alberta Spruill died of a heart attack in an ambulance on her way to the hospital after a squad of narco-ninjas burst into her apartment and set off a stun grenade, than handcuffed her and ransacked her apartment, in the end literally scaring this hardworking, upstanding citizen to death. The NYPD has already issued a 24-page report detailing the mistakes of that raid and NYPD Commissioner Raymond Kelly has ordered policy changes, but the federal involvement in the Brockman raid makes an accounting of just what happened there more difficult and complicated.

www.drugwar.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Heisenberg

That's not true. Only the minorities that Obama deems fit. Smokers are treated like the scum of the universe, our cigarettes are sprayed with EVA to make them fireproof (and less enjoyable, and more deadly), he's increased tobacco taxes by leaps and bounds, and # SMOKING BANS.

Also, if you like to use drugs that the FDA doesn't want you to use, you go to prison.

No, not all minorities are respected.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

Don't know who you're trying to impress here, but no, I wouldn't call the police Nazis,

And I'm not sure why you insist I adore police officers...because trust me, I'm the last person to be supporting any kind of higher authority.

However, is this really the point of the thread? To debate if cops are actually Nazis?

As for the children, their future is grim in the sense of finding a job and trying to pay the government with cash they won't have. That's what you get for voting Obama.

Don't look at me, I wanted Ron Paul.

And I doubt McCain would've been any better. His strings would've been pulled just as much the men behind the curtain are doing with Mr. Obama.

Obama's probably a good guy. Decent husband and father. But got himself in the wrong crowd. Now we have to deal with it.

And the point of all my posts was not to sit down and be ignorant to everything that's happening around us. I was trying to say acknowledge it but don't let it all bring you down. If you do, you'll become just another slave to the government. Instead, continue your daily life and don't take sh*t from the government. In my opinion, a revolution is needed and we need a NEW party in town. Honestly, once again in my opinion, the Republican Party needs to restore itself. Bush and Reagan destroyed the party like nobodies business. Small government all the way. But....who the hell wants a Republican president after Bush? No one and that's completely fair. But electing an inexperienced man based on his good looks and color? What a mistake.

Do I believe Martial Law will be declared and American Nazi Ninjas are going to send us to camps? No, because it probably won't happen. It was suppose to happen last summer, and the summer before that. And I'm sure the summer before that as well. We keep finding these fears to be repeating themselves every summer time it seems. ..actually, every SEASON.

Don't believe everything you read that Alex Jones writes. He's the least credible source. I enjoy his commentary but he's pretty annoying. He's the Rush Limbaugh (spelling?) of Conspiracy Theories.

Enjoy life while it lasts, because by the looks of things, we won't be here for longer. And no, I'm not saying it'll all be because of Obama. The extinction of our species could be supported by other nations as well. Even though...the United States is usually the country that drops bombs everywhere.

Oh well.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
That's all well and fine folks.

The OP was a sincere attempt to rally the, "individuals" movement to move to preserve the well-being of the ones who God Himself has moved your heart through..

It's up to you whether it, "adheres" or not.. BTW that is not for the, "Soldiers of love", though it might include them..

Thank you.

No consequencE..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I agree with living life to the fullest also. I certainly won't lay down and give up.

I agree with the Op in that we're leaving our children a mess. If I fail to act they won't know the freedoms that I've enjoyed in my lifetime because I've done nothing while they've been stripped away.

That doesn't mean I'm not going to live my life, it just means I'm going to do something about fixing the future we've thrown away for the kids sakes.

edit typo

[edit on 2-7-2009 by wyleecoyote]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote

That doesn't mean I'm not going to live my life, it just means I'm going to do something about fixing the future we've thrown away for the kids sakes.

edit typo

[edit on 2-7-2009 by wyleecoyote]

And that's the most important thing right now.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wyleecoyote

Hmm.

Thank you. For the common sense..

For OPs' opposition, and people;

There is a subtle increasing pressure for us, "those that love our children" to let go of the things that truly matter. Simply..

So; those of us that might give a f**k might consider the, "furtherence" of those that move our hearts; in spite of the movement against them-selves and uS, their parentS, or not enough now..

That's no longer up to you.. Ok; sooooo; Op is wrong? Then go lay down!

Thank you.

No consequencE..

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by noconsequence

You're correct and if we all stand together we can give our children a bright future, but only if we stand together.

Some one else mentioned a couple pages back that we should vote every last one of the politicos out of office and vote in a third party. I'd be open for that. Any ideas?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Your analogy is completely wrong. It is not the Nazi's who these people are like, its the communists. Germans were very well off under the nazi's, Russians under the soviets though was an entirely different story.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Well, with I being 17 and seeing and peiceing everything that is going on in life. Pat on the back parents and adults of the world, because your children will soon be knee deep. Unless a miraculous miracle happens.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by wyleecoyote
reply to post by noconsequence

You're correct and if we all stand together we can give our children a bright future, but only if we stand together.

Some one else mentioned a couple pages back that we should vote every last one of the politicos out of office and vote in a third party. I'd be open for that. Any ideas?

Progressive Party

perhaps?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
In my opinion, America is a cliff notes version of the rise and fall of a society....Not a lot of past, future looks pretty grim but still not completely lost...but fast approaching a change for better or worse.

Not to long ago this couuntry was inhabited by a completely different system and culture that is often overlooked, but was here for thousands of years before us. American Indians. This society respected their land and their people and contrary to popular belief or the European side of the story, gave these "new" people many gifts. Wheather food, clothing, crop advice for the regions they lived. In return they recieved polio blankets and damn near extermination...

Europeans came to conquer. Initially the Indian was to become a slave race but they did'nt agree to this and put up a fight...couldn't sell out their family's and children to the idea...this is where African Americans come into the picture. Dragged over seas into a new land in numbers that couldnt contend or fight back they had little choice.

So here we are today, karmic debt needs to be paid but instead "our" ancestory still tells us that we have god given rights to this land to burn it to the ground if we so choose...in not so many words, raping the land and enslaving ourselves...hey, why not, thats what this place has become to be....and has always been.

If you care as much about your children maybe the solution is to pay homage to what this place was before we came and adhere to what these "primatives" believed...the planet is but a mother that needs to be treated with respect...until then, let's plan on strife and hardship.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yet another thread about which the ideas in my book address.

The key to "fixing" things is to undermine them with a widespread paradigm shift. One in which the abundance of this Universe is available to all.

Between where we are with robotics (all jobs no one wants to do can be done by robot, and combined with energy from the plenum (zero point energy), abundance would emerge if a critical number of us shifted our behavior towards bringing this to our planet.

But we must spread the paradigm to the tipping point, lest it fall into obscurity and be lost. This will keep the us on the track they have set for us in this controlled scarcity paradigm they foster in society.

My book, offered freely, is linked in my sig.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:35 PM
link   

New to the thread so forgive me if your opinion has changed by now, as I am replying to your first post.

No, over the top is an inappropriate respose as far as I am concerned....our children are in for a lifetime of slavery in my opinion, but, ya know everyone has one, right? My children are grown but my grandson will live in a world that is so far removed from what I grew up in, that it makes me afraid, very afraid. Have I supported my family, Gov't, and all other things we hold dear? You better beleive it.
I gave 6 yrs to Uncle Sam protecting all I hold near and dear and your freedom to speak as well...have you done the same for me? The U.S. Army took my children's Father for the cause of Freedom, TAPS at a
funeral is not a fond memory nor the folding of MY flag. I love my country, am I proud of all we have done , NO, but, I continue the fight to improve and to make things better for all of us, as we must all do in order to overcome these perilous times we live in, least we fall and become a third world nation, begging for aide from the ones who happen to be on top of the heap. It is so easy to sit back and type words on a forum, and spout this and that, the true test of character comes when you step forward and go into the fray. If I have offended anyone, it was not my intent, merely a venting so to speak.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CelticMist

No, over the top is an inappropriate respose as far as I am concerned....our children are in for a lifetime of slavery in my opinion, but, ya know everyone has one, right? My children are grown but my grandson will live in a world that is so far removed from what I grew up in, that it makes me afraid, very afraid.

Or we can all work for a new paradigm... If the ideas spread far enough that:

We have enough for all of us ten times over

That energy from the plenum is a reality ("free energy")

That the biggest cost running through this scarcity paradigm is the cost of energy (from the energy to run the human slave - food, to the energy to run the machinery - equipment, transportation, and all steps from the beginning to the end of any process, and removing the cost of energy would free the resources from the strictures of the money system

That for the first time in our history, through robotics, we can cast off slavery to our machines

That money is unnecessary

That a free interweb is crucial to human freedom

That we could be fully free, individually - a service to self, and as a planetary race - a service to others

If people see this abundance paradigm, they will make choices towards it. As the numbers grow, more and more will move in that direction, sharing information, helping others, and once a certain point is met, it will tip over to the whole of society. And we will create this through the magic of emergence.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CelticMist

We know children (and college kids including myself) are going to pay for having Obama as president. We will be in debt like never before. Hell, the country is already in debt to CHINA. We're in huge trouble if you ask me.

However, the reason I said this thread is over the top is due to the fear of Nazi Ninjas breaking into peoples homes, tazing them, and slaughtering their puppies in front of them. And then doing back flips out the door and off to the next house.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by noconsequence

Thats really good, "Gorehound"! You managed to get the topic completely away from the OP and turn it into an issue of dogs?

I for one have full regard for the OP.. S&F; and cringe at the fact that you are making a vacuum while I'm breathing. MSM in action.. Sure! Tell the sheeple to ignore the obvious advance moving upon their children. They might not all be sheeple..

My bad? YouR the one who said it's over the top. Your posts would indicate that there is no-one to be held accountable.. Just a clouded mass that can not be found.

So dogs and children are now equal. I believe the OP had nothing to do with dogs.. I know; you got them going enough noW..

Well-I agree it is the NWO. How can we ever find them and stop them enough noW?
('
')

Thank you.

No consequencE..

I still think you were intoxicated while typing up the post. Or...I'd hope you were...as it was a very immature and senseless post and that's not what's expected from someone your age.

But I really want to correct you....yes, the OP did mention dogs...so, you're wrong on that assuming it didn't...

..."I know; you got them going enough noW.."

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

You left out the part where the kids are going to be the crashtest dumbys for the new flu shots before they can attend school.But like most parents who had there shots as kids think no big deal how bad can the new shots be.Answer;its a new time and differet agenda.Lets see how many parents stand up to this.

Question,what happen to the OP??A person name GorehoundLarry(name says it all) has taken over the post with his totaly off the wall retoric and not a word from the original OP.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by Battleline]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join