It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Commercially available wireless electricity is here ...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Bspiracy,

Where have you been?!?!

Good to see you back!!!

editing...Oh, I see....different paths, but eventually they converge!

[edit on 3/7/2009 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bspiracy
This thread is NOT about Tesla though people seem to think they know about his work.
It's been pointed out already but I had to say it again.

No it's not about Tesla but he did work on wireless power transmission using resonant coupling, no? Is that B.S.? I'm pretty sure it isn't.

How many know that Tesla appllied for a patent of a night time solar generator?

Nope. Is that relevant here?

I have a question for ANYONE..

what is energy?
define please and explain where it comes from.

The capacity to perform work, which can either be potential or kinetic. Though this isn't quite good enough since a system can contain lots of energy but be in a state of eqilibrium, with no potential gradients, thus unable to perform work.

That's hardly a thorough enough explanation but...good enough for now.

Where it comes from? It very well may not come from anywhere. What is it...really? That's almost a metaphysical consideration.

That being asked, you don't have to be afraid of wireless energy, you just have to be afraid of the people who sell it to you.

Yes, look out for scheisters. Of course. However, why accept exposure to a technology without question and evaluation?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
what are the health implications of all this energy flying around the room. being that we operate within our own bio electric field wont this mess up our insides? im just saying im pretty sure the field being put out doesnt actually know what its supposed to charge and what it isnt. would it be similar to living under high tension power lines???

im not an electrical engineer so i have no idea bout what this entails? can someone who knows fill me in?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
reply to post by amigo

Thanks for your post!!!

Could the longitudinal type of electricity be created and used on a massive scale in an isolated area in order to create hydrogen to power fuel cells? Would this reduce the environmental and health risks?

Hi Leo,

You would most likely not need to extract Hydrogen from the Atmosphere or break Water up at all. Instead, Longitudinal electricity could be utilized directly, as Tesla envisioned it long ago.

It would require a departure from our conventional systems but a transition should be possible, starting with small scale and moving up to the large industries.

But, if you don't mind I'll give you my 2c on the whole hydrogen fuel cell subject as you seem interested in it, and I apologize for going off topic for a bit.

The whole thing is a HUGE scam instrumented and run by the very same industry (and people) that's supposed to be replaced. The sad state of human attention span (< 1 pS - that's pico second) is what keeps this still going and what will eventually let it succeed.

The whole idea behind Hydrogen powered cars, or electric cars for that matter, is that most of the infrastructure can remain the same or be adapted to the new "fuel" so that the investments made are minimized and profits can remain high.

Plus, because normal people will not be making their own fuel, they will still depend on the system of service stations and "pumps" to "tank up" their vehicles with whatever they need to run - which will obviously be metered and sold, as a commodity.

I would not assume for a second that "they" did not have this Hydrogen technology 20-30 years ago and planned the roll-out at this time. Nothing ever happens unplanned and just because most people do not know about it does not mean it's not there.

Everything in this greedy World is driven by the mighty dollar, and those who have plenty of it want to keep it coming. As they decide on what, where and when, it is easy to see how a transitional period could be easily made to switch from one source to the other, while still maintaining themselves at the top.

Coupled with the right "spin" and "torque" in the media or other groups, one is guaranteed the success, along side the docile and obedient population that has been taught not to question anything anymore.

And if anything better comes up in the mean time, well, they just buy it out and hide it, or destroy it. Many "anecdotal" stories about that out there...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by amigo

Thanks Amigo!
So you see no threat or environmental hazard in longitudinal electricity or free energy that Tesla envisioned?

I remember that he frequently would run thousands if not millions of volts of current through his own body without any apparent ill effects.

I am aware of the hydrogen fuel cell scams that are perpetuated by our hydrocarbon overlords... same with corn ethanol etc. I just like hydrogen as an energy storage medium. For instance Wind Turbines that create hydrogen rather than pump energy into the existing grid.

I just thought if there were dangers associated with longitudinal electricity perhaps they could be controlled or minimized with hydrogen storage systems.

Another question is can Tesla's dream be realized on a micro scale enabling individuals to supply there own power needs? Is it theoretically scalable?

I am looking for more info if you have any web sites or books it would be greatly appreciated!

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Leo Strauss]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Tesla was able to make a flying platform it would be nice to have movable flood lights as seen in the movie Dune and etc.. However when you talk about EMFs we know now the earths has changed. When corrected to right Hertz a cell that divides nine times will not die. This can cause fish to grow twice as fast in half the time to massive size including bugs and animals. It also extents lifespans. So one more addition from it is to power Orgone devices to make it rain at will in dry areas. Regulations and lawsuits likely would kill this in the US however if the money was there to start from scratch some place else to build a futuristic city it would be interesting looking for new ideas for mail delivery, sewer, water, public transportation, park(s) and etc.. Then turn it over to Hollywood to get the esthetics correct.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
awesome news, i'm new here and some of these posts are really exciting, to say the least. i haven't even looked yet, but are these technologies based on a grid system? i live way, did i say way, off the grid.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join