It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Commandments of the Anti-Christ: The Georgia Guidestones

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
In the case of the Georgia Guidestones a "New World Religion" and "New World Government" will emerge through disclosure and that those who worship the "God of Pisces" will be genocide for not worshipping the "God of Aquarius" or "The matreiya" Just as Moses instructed those worshpping the calf to be killed and after that it was the ones who worshipped the ram were killed.

Therefor their New World Government and religion must be accepted which calls for the genocide of billions of catholics and christians who refuse to worship the god of the new age of aquarius.

It's all a game. They are counting on you to die for their sins just as Jesus did.

But the only way for their new government to sustain is to capture the hearts and minds of people. Thats why there will be genocide, because if you do not accept their new program you will be disposed of according to the world envisioned by the Guide Stones.

[edit on 21-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think L. Ron Hubbard did it, as attested in this link to the book "Lonesome Squirrel" by Steve Fishman
[www.xs4all.nl/~fishman/ls/ls06.html] You have to scroll down about two-thirds of the chapter to get to the relevant part...

The style reminds me of Elron, anyways...

posted on Jul, 21 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

oh, man, here's the link:
[www.xs4all.nl...]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I agree with you about the spelling error. I think you are the first one that noticed and Thank You. It helps my imagination.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

Your right that "New World Religion" and "New World Government" will cause many Christian deaths but Satan is pulling the strings on this one.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Thank you for the link. that is an interesting theory. I wonder how trackable these guys are. Starting at the building department for the permit, to finding where the granite was bought and by whom?

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

No, no it's not satan wonderworld. Let me explain a bit more. You have seen Zietgeist right? Though it leaves way to much up to the imagination it does meake some very good points that cant be ignored. Like that Ancient book of the dead has like 99% the same teachings of the Bible. This is a formula that has been repeated over in over again. It lasts the period of an age. Thats where all this astrological mayan mumbo jumbo comes into play.

Jesus is the Age of Pisces, before that there was Aries the Ram and before that was Taurus the Bull. Do you follow?

Horus shared the same Biblical description as the one known as Moses in the Bible. His mother was called Isis, which means virgin goddess or high priestess. We are talking royalty here do you follow? Like the queen of england today royalty, she is the highest priestest. There is no one higher in the chain of command.

Horus was born of a Virgin supposedly and his birthday was on December 25 and he shared every attribute in the Biblical description of Jesus. So basically MOSES WAS A PHAROAH and SO WAS JESUS.

We have pharoahs today, but today they are known as Popes and Royalty, they are from the same lineage.

Now then, the mayans had a pendant about sun spots. They had a very precise understanding of sunspot cycles and their relationship with our solar calendar. Anyways without telling you all about the pendant, my point is that the mayans pendant has four arrows going through the earth signifying the four previous ages to the mayan empire and the four previous times that thelife on earth was mostly destroyed. Not because of the government as much as the understanding that the population reduces dramatically from time to time according to it's astrolical age in the zodiac. Like Global warming, it is a naturally occuring phenomenon. December 21, 2012 is not the end of the world. It is the begining of a new one. But as Jesus said Alpha and Omega. To become as new, the old world must be destroyed.

Have you ever watched the matrix reloaded? Watch it again sometime and pay attention very closely to the morovingian. The morevingian is most often referred to as the bloodline of christ or creator or in the matrix the programmer. He says in the movie that the program has been destroyed five times which is correct because we are currently nearing the end of the age of Pisces.

At the end You will see the one bearing water. (The constelation of Aquarius) That is earths new house in the Zodiac. Along with the new house comes the new religious teaching or PROGRAM if you will. JESUS WILL NOT SAVE YOU..

[edit on 22-7-2009 by 12.21.12]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by ghostryder21

Thanks! It still doesnt say why they expect a huge depopulation. It is scary.

If you read "Limits to Growth" and the new science czar's book
"Ecoscience" they will tell you in plain english what the plan is.

It is not a kind plan either.

Ppl like professor Pianka at University of Texas in Austin gave a
speech calling for a modified Ebola to be made to wipe out
90% of the ppl on earth and he got a standing ovation.

UT professor says murder 6.2 billion and gets standing ovation

It sound like all the children of the operation paperclip ppl were
attending UT that year.

How Quaint.

Like Elrond said in lord of the rings, "Evil was allowed to live"

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkcaw
"Unite humanity with a new living language" seems intentionally vague yet meaningful. It doesn't just say a new language but a new LIVING language and what immediately springs to mind is the living, changing factor common to all mankind, our DNA. I could be reading too much into that one though.

This is their new living language, ppl like George Soros are
native speakers of the language.

Esperanto - the new language mentioned on the guidestones

The ppl who mention the Rosicrucians are dead on as well.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by DisgustedOne

You have a good point. I'm guilt of overpopulating the earth. My babies come out 2 at a time.

I think it's less expensive to hand out birth control pills in developng countries, than deliver food that never reaches them.

I dont want us to be like China but do think we need to educate people on the consequences of having more than 2 kids and the costs associated with that.

It has been observed by conservationists that tagged and tracked
populations of animals maintain a certain population with a small
variation, and it is usually based on the food supply and predators.

We as human only have each other as predators unless we venture
unprepared into areas of extreme wilderness with kodiak, lions,
polar bears, etc etc.

They are using environmentalism as a front for their massive
planned extermination of 6.2 billion ppl.

We do need to curb pollution, we do need to get off fossil fuels,
and we can do that in short order.

They do not have plans to make the switch to fusion now that
it is experimentally confirmed.

Cold Fusion confirmed

They do not have plans to make the switch to biological hydrogen
production now that we understand it.

Biological Hydrogen production

Carbonized Chicken Feathers make good hydrogen storage

They are control freaks of the highest order like Ted Turner and
some of the insanity the freak has spouted on television.

These ppl have mental illnesses where they can never own enough,
and they always want more.

Look how some of these gluttons live and you realize they don't
give a flying rat turd about the environment.

Like the nazi's they look down their nose at other ppl and feel
they are superior, some kind of Megalomania.

The Committee of 300, The club of Rome, The Council on foreign relations,
the Trilateral commission, The Bilderberg group, and so on...

We have been hostages of these ruling elite families for decades
or longer and only one thing will ever end it, but I do not think
anyone is up to the task.

Thus my plans to get the hell out of their way when they start to
unleash their plan on the world.

They have been patient, they may just do it via stealth sterilization
like our new science czar wanted to do as written in his book Ecoscience.

Professor Pianka at UT calls for murder of 6.2 billion and gets standing ovation

I think on the other hands they are implacably evil and plan
a mass die off, and will act accordingly.

[edit on 22-7-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
If this guy was so smart & mysterious...why did he misspell "Pseudonym"???

Second line

A group paid a rock quarry and stone cutter to make them, the stone
cutter may have been dyslexic.

I think if you read "Limits to Growth" the new science czar Mr. Holdren's
book called "Ecoscience" and the writings of Dr. Pianka from UT in
austin you will start to see what you are up against.

You can focus on the lack of proof reading provided most major
publications, or you can see the bigger agenda like Agenda 21.

Once you do a bit of research you start to realize we are at the 11th hour.

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Sorry to differ with you. I have no idea where you get this information. I respect your opinion but Yes Jesus will save me.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Thanks for those links. They truly surprised me and I agree they have an evil plan.

All those groups have no benefit to our citizens and I also agree about Obama's Science Czar. He wants massive depopulation. I'm surprised Obama would hire such a guy but it's all part of the plan.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Choronzon

Maybe it is the count of st germian. Maybe these stones are meant as a guide for generations after and not us. I doubt someone in the illumanti or secret government would put their agenda in plain sight?
I also thought maybe it could be an alein who is giving us advice on how to sustian a better living environment for us.
As a writer I can think of so many possiblities for this.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamseeker

I'm interested in your other theories. Which others stand out the most. I havent came to any conclusion yet, accept there will be a lot less people in the world when the time comes to open that time capsule.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

No worries. This stuff is hard to explain to people, but I have arrived at my point of view through looking carefully at what has been recorded historically. In my search for truth it has become of great importance to analyze what has been given to us historically to interpret facts from fiction. I still use the Bible as a research tool, however I reserve any judgement about events depicted in the Bible until I have examined the historical evidence.

Anyhow do you understand that Jesus was a spiritual teacher like Buddha? He visited a monastary in India during his lost years and read from the vedas by the name of St. Issa, this is an account of a russian researcher Nicolas Notovich and this historical account has been verified. Anyhow Jesus is widely accepted even by the buddhist's as a spiritual teacher. He was divine but in his own way because he had a once in a lifetime oppourtunity to read from ancient texts and learn various forms of magic and spiritual healing as taught in these texts.

St. Issa later betrayed the monastary however by distorting the teachings for his own reasons. He had manipulated the teachings to reveal a spiritual good vs. evil rather than a simple application of cause and effect. Every action has an equal and opposing reaction.

The maitreya is a figure known in the Buddhist world as one who will come and unite all religions. He is also known in that community as a great teacher, right up there with Buddha and Jesus.

You will most likely see the unveiling of this spiritual teacher in your lifetime, but the program of this New World Religion is to last for a thousand of years and if succesful there will be no resolve to this great deception during your current lifetime and for hundreds of years. Our children we be left in a world where there is no justice as with one world government, comes absolute power, control and authority over you. In the unveiling of this new spiritual leader it will not be Jesus who comes to judge you, it will be your new government.

But really let's just get real here for a moment. Religion is maybe the largest money makers in all of history. Close to where I live there is a quarter mile cross, they advertise this stuff all over billboards and they ask you for money when you are driving your car, not to mention all the money made from donations that go to covert non-profit orginizations that appear to be for good causes though beneath the surface they funnel a vast amount of money into the one world government religious agenda. Do you really think they are concerned with your salvation? Why are religious orginizations so hell bent on converting everybody in the world to christianity? Do you think that is for your benefit?

It is very important for me to get this information out to people like you, so that you can better understand the game and how it's played and how it can be stopped and it can even be stopped in this lifetime. So time is very important.

If you take the time to watch over this I think you will find the information very useful. Think whatever you wish, but please just take a look and watch and then investigate if you wish. Theres like 30 parts broken into 10 minute segments.

www.youtube.com...

There is a brighter future out there for us, we can attain it.

Peace

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Ive heard a little of what you are talking about. I honestly dont understand the 2012 thing.

If it is a new beginning shouldnt there also be an end first? What does this end involve. I know one person who believes the world will end in 2012. It is a scary thought for her.

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
If this guy was so smart & mysterious...why did he misspell "Pseudonym"???

Second line

Umm what is wrong with that? Last time I checked pseudonym is spelled exactly like that ? Did I miss something ? And if I did I apologize in advance as english is not my native language

posted on Jul, 23 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Thill

Wow, now I'm confused on the spelling. I only took her word on it, rather than checking it myself.

Yes the spelling is irrelevant.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join