It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal agents hunt for guns, one house at a time

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Originally posted by exile1981
So now it's a crime to spend more on guns than on clothes?

I havent bought any clothes in years but havent bought any firearms in a couple of weeks. I must be at the top of the list.

A pair of jeans and a couple of flannel shirts go a long way.

Pants + 5 shirts = $80
AR15 = $1200

I spend more on rags and gun oil than I do on clothes.

As long as my nakedness is mostly covered I'm good to go.

I love this guy! Are you married? I come with a couple of good dogs and some amazing horses! lmao

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Confused and Dazed!
On the third most listened to talk show in America, a comment was made about the upcoming Census. Supposedly, the group formerly called ACORN, will be used for the task of supplying manpower. The questionnaire being sent out will include questions about you owning any firearms. If you do, how many, and what types? And, where are they kept? They will ask you when you exactly leave for work every day, and what time time you come home, exactly to the minute. If you refuse to answer their questions, you can be fined and sent to jail. Supposedly, they will be already informed if you own any firearms, so if you lie, and say you don't don't have any, they will confront you with the info they have.

If any of this has one ounce of truth to it, then it smacks of a an upcoming national gun confiscation in the making!

This has a very bad smell to it!

You forgot the part where they GPS-tag your location, at that point.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join