It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could July 4 Be The Day?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

It feels like dartboard doom-saying.
IRM :shk:

[edit on 3/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

I like that way of putting it. Its kind of poetic... Do you mind if I use it the next time someone tries to tell me the world is ending tomorrow as a pickup line??

Yeah go for your life!

IRM

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

1.False Flag about another false flag possibility again, even after all my other false flag possibilities now are impossible.

2.Geez, I know I have created so many doom and gloom threads, but you people really need to take notice of what i am saying, again.

I am torn between one and two here, I love the first one, even though i love the second one that has nothing to do with the first one although it does.

Now seriously, I do believe in the fact that this may be the last 4th we've spent as a representative republic, I also think that somewhere down the line in the next few years the last of our freedom will be stripped form us and that will be that and I'll have to move to New Zealand or something just to escape the rampant abuses of our rights, but I don't think it will be an "event" that triggers it, I think as it is now, that it will be a slow and almost invisible process that we one day wake up and find that the last of it has been voted in without us even realizing it until it's too late to act.

I do not think that the constant fear-mongering is necessary though, we have a problem we should be talking solutions not "oh my god the world is ending at this time on this date and that's that"

Plus it's July 5th and nothing happened yesterday other than my child having an allergic reaction to a flowerbed, and I'm quite sure that is not a signal of the Apocalypse.......well to her it may be, but to me it's not...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by vkey08]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Originally posted by vkey08

It feels like dartboard doom-saying.
IRM :shk:

[edit on 3/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

I like that way of putting it. Its kind of poetic... Do you mind if I use it the next time someone tries to tell me the world is ending tomorrow as a pickup line??

Yeah go for your life!

IRM

Thankee

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Well, we lived. I guess July 4th wasn't the day.

Not a one liner.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Chalk up another miss for bobbylove321! Did we ever believe it would turn out any other way?

What's your hit & miss ratio now bobby?

IRM

[edit on 6/7/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 29 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
And five years later not much has changed except the brand name of the terrorists..

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What I am about to post is "long-term doom" and I understand that doesn't generate hype because people are very short minded, but I'm going to tell you that all these short term doom plots are false.

I kind of feel that MAYBE September, something might go down but I think that is just the start of the countdown.

2022 is the year, and if nothing happens, I WILL come back and admit my wrongs, if I'm able.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRRTA2234
What I am about to post is "long-term doom" and I understand that doesn't generate hype because people are very short minded, but I'm going to tell you that all these short term doom plots are false.

I kind of feel that MAYBE September, something might go down but I think that is just the start of the countdown.

2022 is the year, and if nothing happens, I WILL come back and admit my wrongs, if I'm able.

2022, huh?

I'm good with that...gives me five and a half years to enjoy retirement before TSHTF...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Yup, can't tell you what will happen because I can't predict the future but my intuition keeps feeling out 2022

What I can tell you is that it seems as if everything is starting to congeal into one big SHTF storm, that's something you can't deny
though maybe it seems that way due to more reporting and hand picking of stories across MSM

Who knows

edit on 8-7-2015 by SRRTA2234 because: (spelling error)

edit on 8-7-2015 by SRRTA2234 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join