It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korean ship 'turned around'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

North Korean ship 'turned around'

news.bbc.co.uk

A North Korean ship being tracked by the United States Navy on suspicion of transporting weapons to Burma has turned around, US officials have said
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1193941/North-Korea-plan-missile-launch-Hawaii-Independence-Day.html]www.dailymail.co.uk[/url ]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I was beginning to wonder what the heck happened to this ship. The US have been tracking it for some time as it is suspected of trying to carry weapons to Burma.

So the ship has turned around and is heading home, while low on fuel!!

Very suspect indeed. I wonder if there are any hidden truths as to why the ship turned around, or maybe Kim was just having a laugh with them, who knows!!!

With the 4th July closing in, I would almost be certain that N.Korea are going to be all over the news in the next week.

Japan has warned of a possible missile launch towards Hawaii on July 4th. Lets see what unfolds!!

www.dailymail.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1-7-2009 by grantbeed]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Yeah yeah, North Korea is just a bunch of hot air. They are no threat to anyone. The pussies turned around, HAHAHAHHA.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I personally have contacted all my friends and relatives that believe something could happen and are capable of "bugging out" on a moment's notice and discussed the plan in person with no cell phones allowed so in case big brother was listening in they didn't know the plans. Personally i feel it was necessary just because of the current events taking place, but we are willing to fight for our freedom if we have to. We would support a civil/revolutionary war in the US if it came down to anarchy. We are on high alert as the holiday weekend approaches.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Really, what better day to attack the US.

Then on the day that it celebrates itself being a country.

I wouldn't be surprised really, but would be upset.

But I have a great fourth of july coming up! So i'm excited about it!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
They've made a smart choice.
Lol gogo red ranger !

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
or its just a ruse anyway and the USA got suckered into it big time....

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Ha Ha! Good one. Love your take on this.
Do I need a second line?

Edited to add that we have a great celebration planned on 4 July. Going to cook dead animals on the grill, and roast some veggies from our garden, oh, please don't scream in your death throes and warn your cousins in the garden, and send up bottle rockets overtop the cornfield across the road and scare the pets and the farmer's mules. And then, when it gets dark we will enjoy the fireworks that everyone sets off around us. It's great fun and I will try to read the Declaration of Independence and be shouted down, as usual, and told to turn up the stereo.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by kyred]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
If the ship is low on fuel, perhaps the US is expecting it to be dead in the water soon, then they'll go and inspect. Who knows.
All this talk about something happening on the 4th, just like last year, and the year before, and the year before that.

top topics

join