It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

recent cropcircle's ANSWERS they are united and link to a story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I will not repost all of the images since several threads contain them. I put this together today at work and couldnt wait to place it on the sample tray.

4 crop circles since 2009 that i'm aware of.
1st ..phoenix
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ee2dae991e5.jpg[/atsimg]
2nd dragonfly
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/11d71cb7fd5c.jpg[/atsimg]

3rd jellyfish... recent article shows the jellyfish taking over the ocean. Why? Because this species doesnt die. It breeds and reverts back to juvenile status..matures and breeds again...The jellyfish is immortal.
www.answers.com...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/18649645886d.jpg[/atsimg]
4th phoenix rising from the ashes...reborn
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6930c582fd9.jpg[/atsimg]

5th outrageous one with symbols/writing. I think it was figured out here on ATS, in one of several threads that this one representative of the Earths magnetosphere being under the influence of solar/galactic winds...with mayan symbols on it.....we need translation of these symbols.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/525b028c9e83.jpg[/atsimg]

Earth simulation vs solar wind

I see the images as being the start of a story...the Phoenix. Then the jellyfish shows itself. It will continue living on and on in a cyclic maner.

The Phoenix rising from the asheses is a Reborn symbol. It begins afresh containing all the attributes from prior birth but gaining more in rebirth.....Jesus said unless you be born again you will not enter heaven.

I see the jellyfish as our current condition ..we like the jellyfish have sex and multiply..what we dont see is that we die and are reborn to do it all over again.

The message is that we are an eternal creation. We will recycle like the jellyfish and stay within that wheel or we will become "born again" like the Phoenix from the ashes..

The dragonfly is a symbol of deep thought and change. It is a push to think about these things and react.
www.dragonfly-site.com...

The final made no sense untill on ATS it was observed that the cropcircle resembled an earths' magnetosphere being bombarded by solar winds.

We need deciphering of the writings of the final message. It appears to be mayan.
From what I can see these crop circles are nothing more or less that telling the story that Jesus tried to teach...polluted throught the centuries... but with most having a cellphone in their ear the word can spread fast.

Be ready. Jesus did say that he comes like a thief in the night ...and at that in a flash of the eye the corruptuble will put on the incorruptable.

This seems logical to me .. Hope you see the links.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by awakentired]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
You have to download the images to the ATS media portal before you can post them. They cannot be linked to while still on your computer (which is what the 'links' you have posted are). I would like to see the images before I comment any further.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
had to post images...someone grab the magnetosphere for me pls...this is a translation I strongly believe

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I've always believed that crop circles are just cryptic messages that someone has "written" down for others to see. I too see similar meanings in each of the pictures.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Interesting stuff!

The dragonfly brings me back to the old Atari game YAR'S REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fly Yar warriors!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
nice images..but if an animal were immortal..and bred...wouldnt the world be full of them?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I would love to believe that the crop circles are someone/something trying to communicate with us....... but, surely there are better ways of communicating?. What realy throws doubt on the subject is that most are in Wiltshire and the surrounding areas in the UK. I think we are witnessing a cat-fight between 2 groups (human) who are trying to outdo each other in the form of size and intricacy.

Respects

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JalZhaunlUss

I imagine that there is a smart group of artists, probably human beings from the planet Earth living in the UK, who study the same images as crop circle hunters.

They make the circles and people on conspiracy site debate the message being given. Meanwhile the humans who made the circles's laugh at those who believe we are being contacted in someway.

This is my opinion. I would love to be proved wrong on this one.

new topics

top topics

join