It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats coming this fall - Everyone Read, your life & freedoms are at stake

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by warrenb

here is the letter being sent to school boards

Dear Commissioners, School Board Members, Mr. Herr, Dr. McKinzie and County School & Emergency Management Staff,

The Federal Health & Human Services Department (HHS) and the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) have advised public health agencies across the nation to begin planning for a national H1N1 vaccination campaign this fall. In addition, local health departments will continue surveillance and response efforts that have been in place since April when the new flu virus was first discovered.

Although this new flu virus has caused mild illnesses, it may strengthen or become more widespread in the fall of this year. Thus far we have confirmed over 3 dozen cases with no large clusters. Other parts of Florida are still dealing with sporadic clusters and rare severe illness in those with asthma, heart disease or other chronic condition. But for our planning purposes, even "mild flu" can keep people out of work or school for days while seriously sickening those with chronic disease. Absenteeism in large numbers could impact daily operations of many enterprises such as hospitals, schools, government, and other businesses. Community reactions to perceived risks can also impact these same entities.

read the full letter in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's coming, you've got a couple months to get your act together before SHTF

and no this is not some tinfoil hat conspiracy, this is real do the research

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gormly
I really wish there was an accountability procedure on ATS, but as we all know very well, there isn't and I know when this doesn't come to pass, you'll just start another "you life is in danger" thread and have hundreds more flags.

I sometimes think people get paid to post crap like this on ATS or are just grumpy self loving homonids who are too dense to absorb anything.

Your avatar rattles on about intelligence and truth yada yada, well read the official letter sent to schools in Florida regarding the vaccination plans for this fall:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

more fear mongering right, not real right, nothing to worry about right

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ccb19cc18408.jpg[/atsimg]
ORLY?
what a joke

[edit on 7-7-2009 by warrenb]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

I am not sure why someone who has does zero research and has no idea of what he is talking about is getting so many stars...

ATS is becoming a joke.. seriously. You guys just ignore all reason, truth and reality so long as it fits your personal paranoid agenda.

My Uncle is a House Representative.

They're called Congressmen, or Congresswomen if they are female.

If your uncle was a "House Representative" you would know that.
Funny how the people who are so quick to question the knowledge of others exhibit so little of it themselves.

[edit on 8-7-2009 by fls13]

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Dr. Rima E. Laibow, MD., Natural Solutions Foundation Medical Director, completing a visit to Italy to attend the annual Codex Alimentarius meeting, discusses recent developments in the ongoing saga of the "swine flu" pandemic declaration. Is WHO (World health Organization) about to mandate an unproven, uninsurable, toxic "swine flu" vaccine? What is the alternative? Your right to Self-Shield"

www.healthfreedomusa.org...

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join