It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama now has a Chia ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
and the advertising was on fox 13 @ 17:45 commercials///

and they associated OBAMA with Liberty.... etc etc.. I almost barfed.... Yes we can.... doesnt tell me nothing.... so far I think he is a Capitalist Commie, Hood from the hood.... smoother than most... but Communist none the less .... our traditional enemy and how convienant he isnt even an American... I just saw his Birth Certificate was for sell on Ebay... Kenyan... how gulible we Americans are... now I want to see his Hawaii Birth Certificate for sell on Ebay... and then I will know if he is for real, otherwise the one from Kenya was sold on Ebay... they have high standards for authentencity... and ask any American in Kenya and they will tell you he is Kenyan... just ask .... call the US Consolate in Nirobi and ask for james smith... or any Last name American living in Nirobi or anywhere ... and give them a call and ask... He is Kenyan 3 for 3.... so, he is kenyan... the question is ... what are we gonna do about it... the govt seems to support him not being American... which has me puzzled... they are to up hold the law ... not pick and choice which they wish to enforce... so deriliction of duty for the whole bunch...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
One would think that people would spend their time and energy on something more productive than bashing our President.

I didn't vote for Obama, but since he won, I will support our President.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Would you support him if he ran us into the ground?

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Totakeke]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
now what if he cant be president... we just want what the government wants from any enlisted personnel... no birth certificate no government job. ok... now the one we believe he produced to be fraudulent...
and now what... ? I support the Constitution and the requirements appear to have been negated... and you can not negate the law. this is america. and its time to clean our house.... thats all I am saying... Thomas Jefferson gave us instructions and being a American. I can assure you sir I will do everything in my power to assure the next generation a free America as I was given it... If I didnt then I would be in Deriliction of my Duties as an American... what part of Kenya are you from.. moderator...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Totakeke

Fair question... I should have said, I support the office of the President, regardless of who is in there.

Of course not. If things get worse, I don't have to support him, however I'm not going to go around bashing him every chance I get either, it's a waste of time.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ebay... they have high standards for authentencity

This has to be one of the funniest lines I've read.

I bought an "authentic leather" guitar strap on Ebay last year that turned out to be vinyl. I reported the guy for false advertising, and Ebay did nothing. He's still sell vinyl as authentic leather.

If your best proof of Obama not being a natural-born American is that birth certificate on Ebay, then you are so out of luck.

The item, for sale 2 days back, was never sold.
Instead it was removed.

cgi.ebay.com... f43&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12|66%3A2|39%3A1|72%3A1205|240%3A1318|301%3A1|293%3A1|294%3A50

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Here's Obama!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/688585748bc9.jpg[/atsimg]

This one also seems appropriate:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c3f2017d5f6.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

join