It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA image shows intricate web of chemtrails over the US

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
infowars.com...

personaly i am a little sceptical of this chemtrail business...

but this is an interesting pic...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Is it me, or does anyone else think that's really beautiful in some sort of paranoid way? I'd like to see a photo of chemtrails across america, instead of just parts of the south, I'm guessing that large cities would be blanketed by them.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Can someone please explain too me what Chemtrails are, they just remind me of the jetstreams left from a jet or somethin and thats it, i'd love to know what they are

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Contrails are what you are reffering to. Chemtrails are like contrails but, like their name implies, have chemicals in them. What these proposed chemicals are for is unknown and open to debate. What really makes it scary, is that contrails are so much apart of our daily lives, we never take any real notice to them. But what if they are really chemtrails? The perfect hiding place is usually right under our noses. Then, when we accuse them of being chemtrails, all the government has to do is deny it.

[Edited on 5/5/04 by xenophanes85]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:15 PM
link   
if these are 'chem'trails, why are they also over the ocean? weird.

/sarcasm

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Chemtrails are pollution trails left by aircraft.

There is also a Hopi Prophecy that could be related to these web like chemtrials.

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

Link To Hopi Prophecy

That message could also relate to the web of wires across the Earth.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
Contrails are what you are reffering to. Chemtrails are like contrails but, like their name implies, have chemicals in them. What these proposed chemicals are for is unknown and open to debate. What really makes it scary, is that contrails are so much apart of our daily lives, we never take any real notice to them. But what if they are really chemtrails? The perfect hiding place is usually right under our noses. Then, when we accuse them of being chemtrails, all the government has to do is deny it.

Yeah contrails, thats the one lol. The Gvnmnt deny everything anyway so that wont make a difference, what sort of chemicals do we all assume are in the chemtrails, stuff like the controling ones?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ya, that same picture was on Coast to Coast last week. I think infowars just took it from Coast to Coast.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
it is weird, but how would they put these trails down in the mannor they are?! Plane????

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Yes a plane - maybe even the inconspicuous airliner. Like the contrails themselves, we are so used to planes in the sky, nobody takes any notice.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
Ya, that same picture was on Coast to Coast last week. I think infowars just took it from Coast to Coast.

is that a website???

people always relate to coast to coast and i wanna know what it is...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Is there a Noth America Size version anywhere? i wanna see over DC.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenophanes85
Yes a plane - maybe even the inconspicuous airliner. Like the contrails themselves, we are so used to planes in the sky, nobody takes any notice.

Yeah but dont contrails evapourate in a short space of tiem, for something like that to be made would have needed more than one plane, I dont live in the USA but in the UK i know that seeing god knows how many planes flyin in a criss cross form would arouse susp from me lol

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:32 PM
link   
There is a mistake on that Hopi Prophecy website.

"It was sung in 1914 just before World War I, and again in 1940 before World War II"

^^ World War II started in 1939. Not 1940. ^^

Unless of course it refers to the United States entering into the war, however, this is a site talking about a world thing, not a U.S. thing.

-wD

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
There is a mistake on that Hopi Prophecy website.

"It was sung in 1914 just before World War I, and again in 1940 before World War II"

^^ World War II started in 1939. Not 1940. ^^

Unless of course it refers to the United States entering into the war, however, this is a site talking about a world thing, not a U.S. thing.

-wD

Have i missed something?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It would seem that for unknown reasons that the Atlantic ocean is getting an extra heavy dose as well, whats up with that errant sealife?

Or could it be...........contrails

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Contrails... Cat tails... Bike trails... and the U.S. entered WWII in 1941 following Pearl Harbor.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stuey1221
Yeah but dont contrails evapourate in a short space of tiem, for something like that to be made would have needed more than one plane, I dont live in the USA but in the UK i know that seeing god knows how many planes flyin in a criss cross form would arouse susp from me lol

Yes, you are correct that contrails do evaporate in a short time - so short infact, that there have been times where I watch them evaporate only a few hundred feet behind the plane. Chemtrails (IF they exist) on the other hand, don't (according to people on this board). Since contrails are so inconspicuous and such a common place these days in our modern, air-travel skies, you don't even have think to yoursef, "Oh, I know contrails evaporate". You just asssume it. If you see the same one in the air many hours later you assume it's becasue of a flight path. Also, all these planes aren't flying at once - we're talking a period of a few days, weeks, or even months (?). IF it's days, weeks, or months, it's just more support for the existence of chemtrails.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There were experiments carried out by the military (quite illegally of course) several decades ago that used a similar thing as a chemtrail for over the horizon radio and radar monitoring. However, with the advent of satellite's I dont think this technique is feasible anymore...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Not feasible to use the chemtrails as communication or not feasible to use them to spread a vaccine/antidote (or, illogically, a disease)?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join