It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UfO Data base with incredible maps all over the world of sightings.!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
This site is really great for some of you ufo buffs with great maps and other info .....There is also a button to click on to show you how to report ufo's. There is also missing time and abduction maps....This site is really comprehensive so bookmark it and have a blast...

larryhatch.net...

Check out your area and see how many ufo's are being reported !

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by watcheroftheskies]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I wanted to run this back to the top now that the link is up and running .....

This data base is a great site to navigate ....I hope you have fun....

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I appreciate that, its really useful.

Thanks very much, I have bookmarked it.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
thanks for the great link

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Great site. Thanks for the info.

Seems like my area is pretty heavily blanketed by sightings in the "off-season." I guess when the aliens get bored with NY and LA they come to Alabama.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by el_topo
Great site. Thanks for the info.

Seems like my area is pretty heavily blanketed by sightings in the "off-season." I guess when the aliens get bored with NY and LA they come to Alabama.

no problem .....that site is really comprehensive and its just incredible to search certain areas where the sightings are the highest......more sightings may translate into more alien bases....

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Well where do the people live most? See where the sightings going on if we could watch the skies all over the world there would be dots all over the map.

Interesting thanx

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Pretty darn cool -- one for the bookmarks!

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Hey i just noticed there is a map of the british isles in there too and lo and behold look at those sightings...!!!!

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
yeah thanx for the link! It's a really good website...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Thats an awesome link. Thank you very much.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Thats an awesome link. Thank you very much.

Hey darkblade71 ....no problemo.....Ive never found a site that is quite as informative regarding sightings as that one and i think everyone who is on ATS who is interested in aliens or ufo's should book mark this one...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cardu
Well where do the people live most? See where the sightings going on if we could watch the skies all over the world there would be dots all over the map.

Interesting thanx

your right cardu.....you know what im thinking ...? What about where sightings are fairly high but yet the population is low..? Could this be a point that theese craft access underground bases or a place where they use the earths natural energy .....maybe theese places have higher energy vortices or higher magnetic readings..? a sort of fuel for there vehicles...

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
That is a great site! Think of all the time and $ those people had to put into it! Does anyone know of any other good sites like this?

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the interesting website.
This will be good for research about where UFO's are prevalent.

I have it bookmarked as well.

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I agree. Immortal, where did you get your signature? that is neat. Anyways, I must link these maps to others, u2u me if any of you do too, we can team up.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Thanks for the interesting website.
This will be good for research about where UFO's are prevalent.

I have it bookmarked as well.

I knew you would like it IMMORTAL......i was thinking the same thing about the prevalence of ufo's and where sightings seem the highest and a possible connection between the sightings and possible bases and areas they may use for other purposes ....such as propulsion...

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Here it is .... i hope it gives you some info you didnt already have .....knowing full well that you already have quite a bit.......the maps are outstanding and the site is quite comprehensive....

new topics

top topics

join