It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New life form in sewers?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeah, I know it is the question horrible B-movies are based on... but check this out..

www.liveleak.com...

What is that?

Never seen anything like it before... and notice the 3rd one they film, it has an odd protrusion it retracts back into itself.

I was hungry before running across this clip....

-edit- Some have had trouble with the Liveleak link, here is a lesser quality youtube link www.youtube.com...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I can't get the video to work, but that better not be what I think it is, just looking at the still.

Peace

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
lol, this is pretty silly, liveleak?

isnt that a joke?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

These creatures were found in the sewer under Cameron Village in Raleigh, NC. Speculation 'round the campfire is that they're bryozoans, although there's some debate about that.

Other theories floated: cnideria, slime molds, and shoggoth spawn.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
It looks repulsing

I had to look at it while eating dinner didn't I
lol

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Creepy.

So some rare life form as found a new home.

Better be sure that we declare that area a " National Park" as we do not want these creatures extinct.

What do they eat?

Maybe we can patent them!

lol

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   
That is the most freaky discusting thing i have ever seen.

Wonder if they will gather samples for Analysis.

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Relating this to spirituality, I can imagine that this is much how the human race appears from higher dimension when our interconnectedness is seen en whole.

Right now, someone is poking us with a stick and watching the reactive twitch of our quivering mass.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I actually did a job like this in my country, filming the sewers with tthe camera team. Its a big RC car/robot that drives through the sewers and we monitor and film any problems or destruction. I have seen many things, but this is sumfing new to me! stars and stripe from me! nice find!

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
What ever it was it reacted to the light on the bot, amazing but it clearly was a living thing. The fact that these things are in our sewers makes me wanna learn how to poop, balanced on my heels on the seat just in case I need to make a quick jump off! Nice find!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
pretty strange, someone on this site has gotta know what that is tho...

Whats it eat?
how does it eat?
where is it from?
what happens if you touch it?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I don't know for sure how real that footage is.

But if it's real, I'd go with some form of gastropod.

I don't really know of any terrestrial or amphibious cnidarian and I generally am thinking gastropod. But that could just be me.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AKNOWLEGE_ME

I love Harry Potter, too. But I don't think this thing in the sewer is the key to life and death. Thanks though!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenshadow13
reply to post by AKNOWLEGE_ME

I love Harry Potter, too. But I don't think this thing in the sewer is the key to life and death. Thanks though!

That is no way originally from harry potter. That's ripped off from an old riddle to which the answer is "nothing".

Anyway, that ball of organic sewer mass is the strangest thing I've ever seen, it reminds me of some alien egg or a larva or some sort.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveGeneric

I was thinking cocoon of sorts ..
Mutation by ratiation...

THE BLOB , RUN !!!

Hope this is BS, I cant go on the #ter with these things around !

[edit on 30-6-2009 by ChemBreather]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Looks like a lever on gears of war 2 lol

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
That looks very weird! I wonder what it is...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Congratulations. This is the first thing presented to the "Cryptozoology" board that has me completely stumped.

I have NO idea what these things are. My first impulse is fungus, or some protozoan colony. But I don't think either can move like that.

Beyond those... I have no damned idea.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Nice.
I aint goin' down THERE. It's weird that it's in the states...I thought all the really weird monsters lived somewhere else.
It resembles a cocoon of some sort to me as well...I really like how it seems to draw parts of itself back in though....doesn't seem like an egg sac would be doing that...send the stick poking robot down...you have to admit that you want that thing to be poked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join