It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Governemnt is now considered a Gang and must be stopped

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
www.youtube.com:80...

if you know someone in washington, dc.... well you might survive .. if not tisk tisk...
lets put this gang out of business.... elect farmer Joe ... next election.... if they are a Lawyer.... spit at them

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
You Tube comments section named the gang "Thugocracy". It fits, sadly enough. Peaceful folks are afraid of thugs and won't lift a finger to stop them.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thugocracy? Gang? Extortion? Peaceful folks unable to lift a finger?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

I always hated that show. Why post it? I don't get your meaning in relation to the thread... But then again, many things go straight over my head.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hazelnut

It was the whole premise of the show. Every episode was the same. Small-town folk or small-business owners getting shafted by local corrupt politics or local corrupt police or just some local mafia and the A-Team had to come in with their Mini-14's and flip a few jeeps to teach the thugs a lesson and allow the poor regular folk to live in peace.

Sorry if it went over your head.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
reply to post by Hazelnut

It was the whole premise of the show. Every episode was the same. Small-town folk or small-business owners getting shafted by local corrupt politics or local corrupt police or just some local mafia and the A-Team had to come in with their Mini-14's and flip a few jeeps to teach the thugs a lesson and allow the poor regular folk to live in peace.

Sorry if it went over your head.

so....youre saying we need an A-Team of our own?

IM IN!!!!! I call being B.A. Barackas (spelling?)

top topics

join