It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call off your attack dogs - Cynthia McKinney

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Kernel Korn

Here you go. I posted this earlier in the thread.

www.aipac.org...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

That is just the answer that I expected. The old attack the source tactic. I suppose the well documented fact that Hamas routinely seizes aid packages is all a lie.

I think I can safely conclude that McKinney is a supporter of Hamas and not the Palestinian public.

Time to move on. Perhaps she can raise money for impoverished people in Appalachia and in many parts of her home state of Georgia. Many of those people don't even have clean water to drink or shoes for their feet. But that wouldn't make much of a dramatic news story now would it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

That is just the answer that I expected. The old attack the source tactic. I suppose the well documented fact that Hamas routinely seizes aid packages is all a lie.

What do you expect? You quoted AIPAC (American-Israel Public Affairs Committee). They are one of the largest lobbying groups in the US, and are the first ones to spread propaganda about the situation in the Middle East.

If I quoted a Presstv article that said differently, you would probably shoot it down because its biased, and rightly so. Just like anything coming out of AIPAC should be taken with several tablespoons of salt.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drwizardphd

What do you expect? You quoted AIPAC (American-Israel Public Affairs Committee). They are one of the largest lobbying groups in the US, and are the first ones to spread propaganda about the situation in the Middle East.

If I quoted a Presstv article that said differently, you would probably shoot it down because its biased, and rightly so. Just like anything coming out of AIPAC should be taken with several tablespoons of salt.

Question my source all you want. I have quoted other sources earlier in the thread that say the same thing. Hamas routinely seizes aid packages and keeps the loot for themselves. The seized a UN shipment just back in February and yet people still want to feed the monster in the closet. Hamas is the only one benefiting from these packages.

The aid ships are irrelevant now and will be in the future as long as hamas is in control.

The UN story from FEB.
www.reuters.com...

[edit on 1-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

You have no idea how important it is to the Palestinians to know that somebody cares especially from the United States, Freegaza made a promise and kept it, they went back. If your aipac was so worthy and honest they would let the food and medical supplies go through. But this is a genocide, not a war and I guess food and medical attention is out of context when ethnic cleansing is involved.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
You have no idea how important it is to the Palestinians to know that somebody cares especially from the United States,

I certainly don't care.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by therlloy
This lady just likes to hear her own voice lol. Why on Earth would you try to run past a blockade? Is she really that stupid.

You DO understand that is international waters right? First you and FlyersFan should understand that, then proceed to understand that this group is more action than you people sitting behind your computers insulting her and suggesting the genocide of the Gazans can EVER be, a monkey could see that, and would probably spit on people like FlyersFan. They sit around all day spreading their vehemence, and trashing anybody who actually is about peace. There's some people in this world that I swear do not want peace. I'm sad I have the share the world with these type of people. Humanitarian efforts should be applauded. Period. I'd bet one million dollars that FlyersFan is a member of a Jewish extremist group.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
It is amazing really. All of these posts to defend McKinney and the humanitarian boats and yet no one defending her, comments on the fact that Hamas routinely seizes aid packages to keep for themselves.

I have said it until I am blue in the face and the only response is talk of genocide and the evil posters on ATS. Name calling and personal insults against fellow members. Big no no BTW. If the UN can't get a package through what makes anyone think that McKinney, a failed Rep., can??

[edit on 2-7-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ludde
I'd bet one million dollars that FlyersFan is a member of a Jewish extremist group.

1 - You just lost. I want the money in small bills - American.
2 - I'm not the subject of this thread.
3 - You are off topic and breaking T&C rules.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Towards the end of this article, there's this quote:

IDF said the aid aboard the boat would be delivered to Gaza "subject to authorization."

"Any organization or country that wishes to transfer humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip can legally do so via the established crossings between Israel and the Gaza Strip with prior coordination," IDF said.

So, there's a legal and approved way of getting things thru to Gaza. Unfortunately, I doubt it would have the same press exposure that Moonbat McKinney would want.

And I'm also waiting for the reply to all that are defending McKinney about supplies being hijacked by Hamas and not given to the people that need them.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
It seems that people are a bit confused about something.

Our Terms and Conditions are not open to debate.

If you can't disagree with people without resorting to personal attacks you will be banned.

If you can't disagree with people without resorting to personal attacks then ATS is not a good fit for you.

It's not very complicated. Stop it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

If the UN can't get a package through what makes anyone think that McKinney, a failed Senator, can??

Just fyi, she was a failed US Rep, not a Senator. She never made it that far.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I think I can answer properly to your question, if my country was being invaded, as a woman I would definitively agree that the men defending it should eat first, I would want our patriots to have everything possible to resist.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by HulaAnglers]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

You have no idea how important it is to the Palestinians to know that somebody cares especially from the United States,

I certainly don't care.

Well it seems Glenn Beck and Michael Scheuer and fox don't seem to care about peace either!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Well it seems Glenn Beck and Michael Scheuer and fox don't seem to care about peace either!

1 - Glenn Beck is either brilliant or a moron ... depends on the day.
2 - I can't say that I remember Michael Scheuer. I dont' know who he is.
3 - Peace is a different subject then caring what happens to the so-called palestinians.

I'd like to have a world at peace, but when the parties involved don't want it, and haven't wanted it for thousands of years, then I no longer care if they shred each other. The sooner they get it over with then the sooner the rest of the world can move on to something else.

Peace would put the so called palestinians out of the sympathy business. It would put them out of the 'receive-billions-in-aid' business. It would put their leadership out of their leadership positions and it would leave the terrorists who run the place (Hamas) with nothing to do and no skills to convert in a peaceful world. Therefore - THEY DO NOT WANT IT.

At this point Isreal just wants to be left alone on their tiny spit of land.
So leave 'em there and leave 'em alone.

If the rockets would stop raining down on Israel every day (rockets intending to kill civilians and terrorize the soverign country)... if the suicide bombers would stop mass murdering Israeli civilians ... it the illegal tunnels (and ships) would stop bringing in illegal arms and ammunitions and bombs .... If Hamas and the so-called Palestinians would stop with the 'jews are apes and pigs' rhetoric and stop with the childrens terror network .... there would be peace.

(there would be peace and media whores like Cynthia McKinney would have to find other situations to exploit)

Farfur the terrorist mouse - and that's just one example of many.

[edit on 7/2/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:39 AM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

I think I can answer properly to your question, if my country was being invaded, as a woman I would definitively agree that the men defending it should eat first, I would want our patriots to have everything possible to resist.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by HulaAnglers]

I hope that I understand your statement properly. Are you implying that it is ok for Hamas to hijack these aid packages to keep for themselves?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Peace, Propaganda and the Promised Land

Google Video Link

<< 1  2    4 >>

join