It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Call off your attack dogs - Cynthia McKinney

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

Off topic personal insult towards ATS posters ....
tsk tsk tsk

reply to post by dariousg

Off topic personal remarks about posters instead of talking about the subject.
tsk tsk tsk

Originally posted by A Conscience
imagine McKinney bringing medical supplies and food aid to emaciated and disease ridden Jews in Nazi concentration camps. Which is exactly the situation in Gaza.

:shk: It's not even close to the same thing.
It's pathetic and sad that you think they are the same.

Do carry on with your depraved rantings ..

The truth of the situation isn't 'depraved rantings'.
The truth is McKinney is a media whore.

Originally posted by dariousg
Other than the ones that apply only to the neocon agenda?

Oh my God you are so off base!

Why do you hate McKinney so much?

She's a brainless, loudmouthed, idiot who is also a media whore.

your buddy Bush

again - you have no clue what you are talking about.

she is trying to help these people.

She's trying to help herself to get some free press.

She is not bringing in illegal arms.

How do you know?
Answer - you don't.

It is very well documented that ship after ship of 'humanitarian supplies' headed into the gaza has been found to be full of illegal weapons and ammo that would be used against the soverign country of Isreal in an attempt to mass murder it's civilians. That's a fact.

But that is always lost on people like you.

Newsflash .. I'm not the subject of this thread. McKinney is.

Originally posted by dariousg
another idiotic statement made to belittle a true humanitarian. Twinkies and Suzie Q's.

It's what was found on the boat last time she tried a publicity stunt.
TV News reported that there were twinkies on board.

Oh .. and last time the idiots in the boat refused to acknowledge radio contact with Israeli officials in the waters. They were BEGGING to be hit. They were egging on the patrols.

yeah .. real humanitarians ... not looking for a confrontation or anything ....

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
It is very well documented that ship after ship of 'humanitarian supplies' headed into the gaza has been found to be full of illegal weapons and ammo that would be used against the soverign country of Isreal in an attempt to mass murder it's civilians. That's a fact.

The Kernel would be interested in reading these documented "facts". Care to enlighten?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by A Conscience

reply to post by jsobecky

Nah...send in the fighter jets to sink them!

reply to post by FlyersFan

And you are right, animals in a zoo learn faster than her.

Reverse the situation, and imagine McKinney bringing medical supplies and food aid to emaciated and disease ridden Jews in Nazi concentration camps. Which is exactly the situation in Gaza. How would you feel then? Won't she then be considered a saint or a heroine in the eyes of Jews?

I have no problem with delivering medicine, etc., to the needy, except that:

Hamas seizes the medicine for their own use, and leaves the civilians to suffer and die.

There seems to be no problem with smuggling arms and weapons into Gaza. That only happens when the cargo is medicine for civilians.

So who is fooling who here?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Just a little food for thought. It is a .pdf article.

www.aipac.org...

of course the naysayers will say it is all BS. Bottom line is that Israel has to be concerned with weapon smuggling and misuse of humanitarian aid supplies. Hamas is getting this stuff from somewhere.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Hamas is getting this stuff from somewhere.

From ships and from tunnels. Instead of bringing in medicine or food or other items of necessity, they smuggle in weapons and ammunition and bombs for their unending war against Isreal.

Hamas created this situation. They dont' want peace.
It would put them out of business.
The business of collecting 'humanitarian aid and $$$' and keeping it all for themselves.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Off topic personal insult towards ATS posters ....
tsk tsk tsk

She's a brainless, loudmouthed, idiot who is also a media whore.

It is really hard to maintain civility and social graces when faced with you lots here. However, having done meditation recently, I shall concentrate on my breathing.

The fact that true humanitarians like McKinney and Carter bares the full hostility of the likes of you only goes to show that they are hitting where it hurts most.

I am only guessing that somewhere deep inside, you may still have a trace of conscience, and it is beginning to prick. I believe in Karma. History has shown that eventually people will get their dues. Remember Hitler?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

true humanitarians like McKinney and Carter bares the full hostility of the likes of you only goes to show that they are hitting where it hurts most.

OMG .. you didn't just bring CARTER into this conversation?

What do we (did we) get with Jimmy Carter ..

All those lies in his book ... and his continued brown nosing with communists.

Then there was Iran. Weak with foreign countries. Weak with the military.

Pathetically handled the hostage crisis. Gas lines ...

He gave N. Korea millions and trusted them.

Appointed Secretary of State Andrew Young who said "the United States keeps political prisoners in its jails".

Stopped research and implementation of the reprocessing of spent nuclear fuel.

Bought into Leonid Bezhnevs lies. 1980 Olympic boycott.

Pardoned the draft dodgers. Restored full citizenships ....

His pathetic line about Reagan - "a Reagan presidency would set black against white, rich against poor, and young against old." Making people fear race riots ... etc

Mariel Invasion - inviting all the Cuban criminals to the USA.

12% inflation rate economy.

The prime lending rate hit 21.5% in December 1980

Cut the defense budget by $6 Billion ... which was even more back then then it is today.

Salt I and Salt II

Increased the payroll tax for Social Security

He gave away the Panama Canal.

Jimmy Carters trail of disasters

Jimmy Carter - America Basher

Carter lies in book

I am only guessing that somewhere deep inside, you may still have a trace of conscience, and it is beginning to prick.

Subjective .. off topic .. personal insult ... against T&C.
(you really ought to learn how to post here before blathering on ... )

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I cant believe you right wing wackjobs got so many stars for your boring and insane replies on my thread. Must be hard for you to take that a black woman has more balls than any of you, actually all the people on this boat are truly inspirational to me and I am grateful for a couple of you that dared manifest some truth and concern on my thread, so far -
ABOUT 11 HOURS AGO
Spoke to Shlomo Dror who likes to scream. He insisted that Israel has right to inspect cargo even though Cyprus already inspected.
wish I was on that boat!
I am happy to come home and find out they are all safe and still alive! and pleasantly surprised that a couple of Ats members tried to speak of truth, thank you!
And to flyers whatever,, I have cast a spell on you, from now on every thing you dislike you will become

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Update!!!

[23 miles off the coast of Gaza, 15:30pm] - Today Israeli Occupation Forces attacked and boarded the Free Gaza Movement boat, the SPIRIT OF HUMANITY, abducting 21 human rights workers from 11 countries, including Noble laureate Mairead Maguire and former U.S. Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney (see below for a complete list of passengers). The passengers and crew are being forcibly dragged toward Israel. "This is an outrageous violation of international law against us. Our boat was not in Israeli waters, and we were on a human rights mission to the Gaza Strip," said Cynthia McKinney, a former U.S. Congresswoman and presidential candidate. "President Obama just told Israel to let in humanitarian and reconstruction supplies, and that's exactly what we tried to do. We're asking the international community to demand our release so we can resume our journey." According to an International Committee of the Red Cross report released yesterday, the Palestinians living in Gaza are "trapped in despair." Thousands of Gazans whose homes were destroyed earlier during Israel's December/January massacre are still without shelter despite pledges of almost $4.5 billion in aid, because Israel refuses to allow cement and other building material into the Gaza Strip. The report also notes that hospitals are struggling to meet the needs of their patients due to Israel's disruption of medical supplies. "The aid we were carrying is a symbol of hope for the people of Gaza, hope that the sea route would open for them, and they would be able to transport their own materials to begin to reconstruct the schools, hospitals and thousands of homes destroyed during the onslaught of "Cast Lead". Our mission is a gesture to the people of Gaza that we stand by them and that they are not alone" said fellow passenger Mairead Maguire, winner of a Noble Peace Prize for her work in Northern Ireland. Just before being kidnapped by Israel, Huwaida Arraf, Free Gaza Movement chairperson and delegation co-coordinator on this voyage, stated that: "No one could possibly believe that our small boat constitutes any sort of threat to Israel. We carry medical and reconstruction supplies, and children's toys. Our passengers include a Nobel peace prize laureate and a former U.S. congressperson. Our boat was searched and received a security clearance by Cypriot Port Authorities before we departed, and at no time did we ever approach Israeli waters." Arraf continued, "Israel's deliberate and premeditated attack on our unarmed boat is a clear violation of international law and we demand our immediate and unconditional release."

from the Spirit of Humanity include:

Khalad Abdelkader, Bahrain
Khalad is an engineer representing the Islamic Charitable Association of Bahrain.

Othman Abufalah, Jordan
Othman is a world-renowned journalist with al-Jazeera TV.

Khaled Al-Shenoo, Bahrain
Khaled is a lecturer with the University of Bahrain.

Mansour Al-Abi, Yemen
Mansour is a cameraman with Al-Jazeera TV.

Fatima Al-Attawi, Bahrain
Fatima is a relief worker and community activist from Bahrain.

Juhaina Alqaed, Bahrain
Juhaina is a journalist & human rights activist.

Huwaida Arraf, US
Huwaida is the Chair of the Free Gaza Movement and delegation co-coordinator for this voyage.

Ishmahil Blagrove, UK
Ishmahil is a Jamaican-born journalist, documentary film maker and founder of the Rice & Peas film production company. His documentaries focus on international struggles for social justice.

Kaltham Ghloom, Bahrain
Kaltham is a community activist.

Derek Graham, Ireland
Derek Graham is an electrician, Free Gaza organizer, and first mate aboard the Spirit of Humanity.

Alex Harrison, UK
Alex is a solidarity worker from Britain. She is traveling to Gaza to do long-term human rights monitoring.

Denis Healey, UK
Denis is Captain of the Spirit of Humanity. This will be his fifth voyage to Gaza.

Fathi Jaouadi, UK
Fathi is a British journalist, Free Gaza organizer, and delegation co-coordinator for this voyage.

Mairead Maguire, Ireland
Mairead is a Nobel laureate and renowned peace activist.

Lubna Masarwa, Palestine/Israel
Lubna is a Palestinian human rights activist and Free Gaza organizer.

Theresa McDermott, Scotland
Theresa is a solidarity worker from Scotland. She is traveling to Gaza to do long-term human rights monitoring.

Cynthia McKinney, US
Cynthia McKinney is an outspoken advocate for human rights and social justice issues, as well as a former U.S. congressperson and presidential candidate.

Adnan Mormesh, UK
Adnan is a solidarity worker from Britain. He is traveling to Gaza to do long-term human rights monitoring.

Adam Qvist, Denmark
Adam is a solidarity worker from Denmark. He is traveling to Gaza to do human rights monitoring.

Adam Shapiro, US
Adam is an American documentary film maker and human rights activist.

Kathy Sheetz, US
Kathy is a nurse and film maker, traveling to Gaza to do human rights monitoring.

Thousands of people have been calling and calling for their release, I am one of them!

Check out this new film on Israel settlers, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Just curious...what is a "solidarity worker"?

Line 2.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HulaAnglers
I cant believe you right wing wackjobs got so many stars for your boring and insane replies on my thread. Must be hard for you to take that a black woman has more balls than any of you, actually all the people on this boat are truly inspirational to me and I am grateful for a couple of you that dared manifest some truth and concern on my thread, so far -
ABOUT 11 HOURS AGO
Spoke to Shlomo Dror who likes to scream. He insisted that Israel has right to inspect cargo even though Cyprus already inspected.
wish I was on that boat!
I am happy to come home and find out they are all safe and still alive! and pleasantly surprised that a couple of Ats members tried to speak of truth, thank you!
And to flyers whatever,, I have cast a spell on you, from now on every thing you dislike you will become

Well the race card was finally played. It took a little longer than usual. The ethnicity of McKinney is absolutely irrelevant and claiming that it is is rather pathetic. Then again, McKinney is notorious for trying to play that same card when she has nothing left to fall back on. Absolutely, unfounded.

If race is an issue, how does that apply to Jimmy Carter?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Good morning, to answer your question a solidarity worker is someone who protects your rights, who actively defies greedy corporates.

So are you going to watch the movie I posted "The Rise of the Right"?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Race and sex card! I posted about a boat on its way to Gaza, and all you people can do is diss one passenger! I never mentioned Carter.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Good morning, to answer your question a solidarity worker is someone who protects your rights,

Ahh, like the military. Now I understand. Thank you.

So are you going to watch the movie I posted "The Rise of the Right"?

I will later. I have a busy half-day ahead of me starting right now.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by HulaAnglers

Sorry, Carter was brought up by another poster. I will gladly take him out of the equation.

Let's just throw everything aside and look at the raw facts. All opinions and emotions aside.

Previous attempts by similar boats and by similar people have been repeatedly shut down by the Israeli Naval blockade.

The UN continually sends aid packages intended for the Palestinian people.

Hamas continually hijacks any and all forms of aid and keeps it for themselves.

Hamas maintains control over the Palestinians by using fear and intimidation tactics.

How was this recent attempt by this aid ship any different from the previous attempts. Same result every time guaranteed.

The next mission will end up the same way and so on and so forth.

Even if the ship was allowed to deliver its cargo, Hamas would SEIZE it. Bottom line. The only people being helped by these ships are Hamas.

That being said... Is McKinney a supporter of Hamas? Surely, she must know what happens to these aid packages. If she doesn't, then God help her.

Hamas is the 800lb gorilla in the room.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
this is a publicity stunt,,,,

giving the aid is nice,,,but delivering it yourself,,,,uhhh??,,,no,,,I dont think so.....

theres other places that need aid as well and 10x's as much who dont get didly compared the constant millions being poured into palestine...,,,
But they want to be where they can get attention....

sorry,,,but palestine has got to heal itself from the inside befor their gonna get anywhere...
(both parties in the conflict are to blame there)

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I cant believe you right wing wackjobs got so many stars for your boring and insane replies on my thread.

Typical left wing 'progressive' response. They are only tolerant as long as the facts exposed match their version of reality.

The truth hurts. Deal with it.

Must be hard for you to take that a black woman has more balls than any of you,

you bringing up those body parts means nothing to me.

Lovely. A black witch. Listen dear .... whatever you send out you will get back threefold. And since you just sent out garbage, prepare for your own life to be a mess. And it'll all be your own casting to blame.

AGAIN
ATS posters are NOT the subject of this thread.
Cynthia McKinney is.
You all really should read the rules of this site.

[edit on 7/1/2009 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Adam Qvist and Adam Shapiro taken away in a truck for deportation. Mairead forcibly removed from rest of group in handcuffs. All isolated

Passengers transferred to prison next to Ramle for illegal immigrants. The irony of it all. They will be tried for entering Israel illegally

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floating thru Reality
McKinney is one of the few patriots left in this country. If we had a few more like her things might be different.

Unless you have worked for this ignorant racist "woman" or have had the misfortune of living in "her" former district, you might want to do a little research on "her". This [snip] has caused so much damage in my state even after "she" has left office and we continue to pay for the crap "she" helped pass. I could care less if this "woman" ever steps foot on American soil again or is even heard from again. Rules of decorum do not allow me to say what I really think of McKinney.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ahem:

Originally posted by Kernel Korn

Originally posted by FlyersFan

The Kernel would be interested in reading these documented "facts". Care to enlighten?

The Kernel was really looking forward to this info but this seems to have been gotten lost in the bayou.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join