It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why at our technological Apex is humankind in this manufactured crisis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I have been wondering, we are at the highest level of our technological evolution but at the same time certain forces are trying to bring us down. WTF?

Do we have so little control over our society that we have to bend to the source controllers? The bankers produce nothing, create nothing, and are exactly worth nothing to our society so why do we allow these parasitic organisms such control over the creative and productive contributors of our society?

I just do not get it. Capital should flow from creativity not from source controllers and number crunchers. Such tiny and unproductive creatures should not mock the creative elements of our society they should be our servants not our masters.

The problem I see in the world is that those of the highest intelligence and the highest creative product do not run the world. They leave this task for lesser persons who are not able to create and produce things of real value.

The creative and productive should abandon these lesser beings and move on to a higher existence where creativity and productivity is directly rewarded and admired. Those who produce nothing should again just be servants of those who can be of real value to our world. That would provide for us a more balanced society.

[edit on 6/29/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
That was one of my MANY whys about the world.

Accepting the basic information in The Terra Papers answered all my whys.

But I wrote a book with solutions which I offer freely (linked in my sig), to end the crazy, elite control, and give everyone the standard of living the elite today enjoy.

I also have a tread I discuss these ides in: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Maybe this is why there is no one out there. Maybe this is the fate of all tech-based civilizations.

-damn, I've depressed myself. . . . -

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I will have to give your book a read. I am always looking for solutions. The real solution I think would be for us to be able to create capital without banks and the parasitic infestation that dwells within them.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mikerussellus

That is a depressing thought. I just do not think that bankers are a necessary evil. There has to be methods of creating and transferring capital without them. We might be the rare species that has this parasite infestation that saps our creativity and productivity away. I would hate to think they are a universal law or something.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTECH

I will have to give your book a read. I am always looking for solutions. The real solution I think would be for us to be able to create capital without banks and the parasitic infestation that dwells within them.

I look forward to your thoughts.

And actually, as long as we're confined to a scarcity paradigm, wherein money (units of exchange) is required to account for who owns what, we will never have a solution, and never be free.

The fact is that this planet of ours has plenty for all - it's just very badly managed (because of money/greed/profit). Add to all that we have, the energy from the plenum (zero point energy), and we all can be richer in goods than the richest here now.

Thanks for reading!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I have enjoyed the book so far. I am one who is extremely creative compared with most so I seriously feel that creative product has the highest value of contributions we can make to our world as human beings. It is a value that should be by rights provide more capital than any other productive pursuit.

While everyone who produces has intrinsic value to our world those who create new things are closely tied into the creative spark and should basically be cared for and attended to by those who can not or will not create for our world things which advanced us as a species or at the very least entertain us and enrich our lives.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOTECH

Ah, but in the abundance paradigm... All may choose to create the Now as they wish, and no one needs "capital." No one need to be supported.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Sorry you are getting too airy fairy for me on this. Something has to support people. Wishes and rainbows do not get people to act. Value gets action. If a stored value system is not in place then how do people obtain their needs? I mean in real world not in Science fiction land?

[edit on 6/30/2009 by UFOTECH]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Sorry you are getting too airy fairy for me on this. Something has to support people. Wishes and rainbows do not get people to act. Value gets action. If a stored value system is not in place then how do people obtain their needs? I mean in real world not in Science fiction land?

Hmmm. Amusing remark, "airy fairy." [smile]

Did you finish my book? Based on your remark above, I might suspect that you have not yet read it through.

Anyway... If the distribution of resources were intelligently done, with robots doing any job no one wants to do, value will be placed on individual behavior and accomplishment, not on some metal or money unit. It becomes a resource economy, not a money economy.

Because I understand emergence, it is clear to me that if the realization of what we could do with the abundance we have, with the tech level we're finally at, and if we choose to endorse all behavior towards the abundance for all, abundance will emerge from the many small efforts of most of us.

But the key is to get the word out to enough people to reach the tipping point.

"Airy fairy?" Not at all. It is a solution long considered, with many data plugged in. It is a paradigm shift.

Perhaps you're having issues shifting from a scarcity paradigm?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

If the distribution of resources were intelligently done, with robots doing any job no one wants to do, value will be placed on individual behavior and accomplishment, not on some metal or money unit. It becomes a resource economy, not a money economy.

So we are talking about science fiction land then. These robots you mention do not yet exist so thus I refer to this as science fiction land.

I have no problem with a paradigm shift. In fact that is my primary focus in life is creating those technologies that support the shift you are talking about. There is some real resistance to these technologies from people who are what I call "source controllers". They prevent very effectively any disruptive technologies from becoming marketable.

I am part of a group of presidents of associated companies that are together working on this paradigm shift in fact. Some are traded publicly and some are private corporations. None are all that well funded and they are primarily run by people who are simply dedicated to changing the world for the better. Our payoff will come when the shift occurs. Until we get to that world we are stuck with stored value systems. We do not like fiat money. It is a very poor investment in fact.

Alternative energy is one of our primary focus areas. Electric space propulsion is another one. Energy efficiency and alternative construction technology is our main area as well as floating structures some as large as cities.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
well if you measure the jobs by people on the right side of your make believe chart... and you have technology on the bottom... what tech really is this... they want tell you but I will ... the more advanced technology gets the less people the machine needs to run... and like all managers the inventory of humans in surplus has to be liquidated to bring this human\tech paradigm back into balance .. the 50's .. everything is solid as a rock... what is it now like quick sand... ok ... understand... Wars dont kill enough people ... and now we know some of the secrets they harbour ... they really have no other choice than to do another depopulation gig... unless we grow balls and stop them... but then again who do you stop...?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
LOL! Have you taken a look at what is out there in robotics these days!?! And the tech is accelerating exponentially. Faster and faster, we are building our tech, and in particular, robotics.

You may think it's "science fiction," but the dawn of the robot as "slave" for humanity is now. Right now.

Here are some interesting links...:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

singularityhub.com...

www.forbes.com...

mdn.mainichi.jp...

www.youtube.com...

video.google.com...

www.sciencedaily.com...

www.smartbrief.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And one that has a robot rather like what I see in the fields:

www.youtube.com...

I had bazillions of pieces I could post here, but it would seem we are not so far off as you may think.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Those who produce nothing should again just be servants of those who can be of real value to our world.

Wow. I was right there with you until that last bit.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to live in a world where any man is subject to another. Or subject to a machine.

[edit on 2/7/2009 by kosmicjack]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Reply to post by mikerussellus

If you truly believe that history repeats itself then yes we are the next Mayans or Aztecs or Atlantians or Romans or Babylonians. Sin only lasts for a season right? After that, Square 1.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Yes that might have been a little over the top. It just gets my goat that the least productive human beings on the planet make more money and have a cushier life than the majority of those who are highly productive and creative and contribute real tangible value to the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
well, learned one ... if you participate in any system - whether that be traffic laws or hour pay ... you are a slave unto the systems you subscribe. so the correct difenition of the type of slavery we are refering too here is Economic Slavery - where the slave has to fight for crumbs to survive. this form of slavery is the freeist and the most profitible - but it is based on your acceptance of worsening conditions ... plus, if you notice the FRB is coming up on a 100 years ... I bet you they have instructions from Brittan to bring us down in Dec. 2012. back to a crown property... we use the Dollar ... hummm, so does Australia and Canada ... New Zealand too... are you sure we are not crown property... ?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

Those who produce nothing should again just be servants of those who can be of real value to our world.

Wow. I was right there with you until that last bit.

I'm not sure what the answer is, but I'm pretty sure I don't want to live in a world where any man is subject to another. Or subject to a machine.

If all robots are open souce programmed, then none will control us. That is essential to keeping us free from a mechanized "takeover."

And, yeah, the "keeping the slaves down" comment from UFOTECH is disgusting to me as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BornPatriot
well, learned one ... if you participate in any system - whether that be traffic laws or hour pay ... you are a slave unto the systems you subscribe. so the correct difenition of the type of slavery we are refering too here is Economic Slavery - where the slave has to fight for crumbs to survive. this form of slavery is the freeist and the most profitible - but it is based on your acceptance of worsening conditions ... plus, if you notice the FRB is coming up on a 100 years ... I bet you they have instructions from Brittan to bring us down in Dec. 2012. back to a crown property... we use the Dollar ... hummm, so does Australia and Canada ... New Zealand too... are you sure we are not crown property... ?

All a scarcity paradigm, that we have been taught is the only way things can run on this planet. Be good little slaves and believe you are free.

But it does NOT have to run that way. The Universe is seething with energy and abundance. If enough people pull themselves out of the scarcity paradigm and work towards abundance... We can be truly free.

new topics

top topics

join