It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I do this, will you hate me too, like you hate the "elites"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by trace_the_truth

I totally agree. I find the usage of the phrase NWO non-sensical.

I think what happens is you get people like Alex Jones (nutjob) who popularize phrases such as NWO, and creates a vague outline of what the NWO is by throwing in popluar conspiracy names like Rothschild and Rockefellar and Bush and other such types. So people take it and run with it. Then they come here, and project their new found knowledge proclaiming the NWO is this vast interconnected secret world government that is infallible and can project their will on the the mass goyim...

All the while not having the foggiest clue as to the time of day it is, or even if it is day...see what im sayin(**ahem**nerds**ahem**)?

Not to mention it has been a re-occuring theme (here on ATS) to be overly dramatic and negative when it comes to current world affairs; never even taking into account history or the fact their has never been a time in history with more equality and prosperity throughout the world or those that sacrificed to let it be so. But their must be a bad guy, and its identification apparently reads "New World Order."

I always like to point out the greay area. One thing I have learned in life. there is no such thing as black and white...Its all grey, in my opinion. Maybe a little black and white here or there...I guess...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Yup, the problem with what you're proposing is everybody is doing that especially with construction, plumbing, electricity, and Hvac, you'll need to stick to the IT stuff, consulting, it'd pay off better. Just my experience as I dealt with this with my spouse whose a contractor who's run into these people trying to hire and basically have no real idea what the pay should be, or looking to hire someone with less experience or knowledge, not really caring about the finished product...etc.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by trace_the_truth
I have a hypothetical scenario about an "elite" person coming into "power" from nothing, just because he has the desire to.

! Oh Boy, I'm really going to exploit these two guys into working for $14/hour while I'm racking in $165/hour!

If you were hypothetically in Australia, I would hypothetically dob you in to the hypothetical Office of Fair Trading and you would be hypothetically in jail. Your hypothetical plan wouldnt work.

Hypothetically of course

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Originally posted by trace_the_truth
I have a hypothetical scenario about an "elite" person coming into "power" from nothing, just because he has the desire to.

! Oh Boy, I'm really going to exploit these two guys into working for $14/hour while I'm racking in $165/hour!

If you were hypothetically in Australia, I would hypothetically dob you in to the hypothetical Office of Fair Trading and you would be hypothetically in jail. Your hypothetical plan wouldnt work.

Hypothetically of course

I'd like to see some quotes, if you don't mind.

Otherwise, I just consider that post to be indirect trolling because it adds nothing to the conversation.

edit: an I've read the trolling thread by the way. The average salary for an electrician I in the United states is 28,000/yr.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by trace_the_truth]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0gic
Just because some one has degree in electrical engineering, does not mean they know what to do, in fact they know absolutely nothing, but math and science behind it.

That's why programmers and engineers earn 100,000+ after 3 years of experience.

Graduate only efficient with one of 5+ years experienced engineer. And if you won't increase his/her salary he will leave you.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by l0gic]

[edit on 29-6-2009 by l0gic]

That's nice, but an electrician is a far cry from an electrical engineer.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Im just saying, that if you were going to try this in Australia, you would never get away with it. Thats if you were planning to underpay the electricians.

I added hypothetically becuase its a hypothetical

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

So true, and sadly, this really seems to be the trend in America, I don't down anybody for trying to get ahead, but when they want to get ahead by shorting the help (Hypothetically of course) You aren't going to get anywhere because they'll run for the hills, unless you're in construction, then you can get the mexicans to do it for less pay. However, there will eventually be lawsuits where construction is concerned when all those houses and structures topple over one real bad wind comes along. Luckily there are still laws provided for HVAC and electricians or else they'd get the mexicans to do that too, for less pay.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Im just saying, that if you were going to try this in Australia, you would never get away with it. Thats if you were planning to underpay the electricians.

I added hypothetically becuase its a hypothetical

Payscale australia quotes the average salary for an electrician with 1-4 years experience and it comes out to $32,500 AUD a year, which is slightly less than a converted $14 USD.. ($35,900 AUD)

Can you please add something so it becomes more clear as to what you are getting at?

Perhaps you are confusing the terms "electrician" and "electrical engineer" ?

[edit on 29-6-2009 by trace_the_truth]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For 2007, the average electrician salary was 48,000 this website is saying.

I thought they actually got paid more than that.. but if you need a job, you need a job, no doubt.. if you can undercut the market like that, well touché my friend.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

DEFENCE CONTRACTOR ha! Pharmaceutical company HA!
Yes it is good to doctor pictures of Russia and use Black Propaganda to gain funding for your defence. I think its in part 6.

Its great to create a problem (like the Taliban, Saddam, etc) and then turn on them. Its noble to lobby the US to continue making outdated B-52s because parts are made nationwide and retiring them would lose many jobs (and profits). Its nice that your military is 'defending' your country by invading a sovereign nation under false pretenses.

Pharmaceutical companies make money by prolonging the problem, not by curing it! And they have fake cures for everything! They recommend pills to cure problems caused by their side effects! I think its neat that they exploit peoples quick-fix needs in order to profit ridiculously.
The military industry and pharmaceuticals make more scam money than you could fathom!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join