It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO seen over Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This thread linked me to this interesting sighting... no pictures though :-(

Read full article here

"I see a glowing bright green light slightly to the North and I know it sounds kind of timely and weird but this hovering light appeared to be situated right over where Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch would stand," an e-mail to Cohen from reader Dave Russo explained.

"It was way larger than a star and appeared sphere shaped," added Russo. "The UFO hovered for a few minutes and then shot up and off."

What can I say... Is there anything left over that we haven't linked the death of MJ to? How about chemtrails? I think he was behind crop circles too.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by and14263]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Wow, wow, wow.
Whats gonna be the next one?

"Michael Jackson linked to JFK assasination"

or

"Michael Jackson Killed by Reptillian alien leader for stealing his glittered glove in 1982"

This is one crazy media circus, I swear, you'd think the president just died or something, and thats the MSM!

I cant even believe the stuff being spewed out in places like ATS.

On a side note, whoever reported the sighting in that article was probably just trying to get in on the media hype.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Maybe this guy really was an alien living among us.
Molested by Diana Ross at age 7, then abducted and replaced by a grey some time after that.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ah. No wonder. The source of the story is a crap HOAX website.

No offense to you and not your fault. Your source got their source from the hoax website. I think this story is 100% bogus.

[edit on 6/29/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Didn't he buy the remains of the aliens killed at Roswell? I'm pretty sure he did.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

I give a star to anyone who eloquently uses the word 'crap'!

hehe

IRM

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by fls13

Tell us more Mr fls13,I know he bought a load of Beatles copyrights.Have you any links to this information.Thanks

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Maybe MJ WAS an alien! Has that one been done yet?

I do really like the idea though that even aliens are coming to pay their respects to him, can imagine them bopping away to thriller in their spacecrafts!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lewtra

He finalized the deal at this meeting with President Reagan. I've been able to read both their lips based on this still photo, a skill only I and only three other living persons possess.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Obama special perhaps cause there has been a
reduction in UFO flights already and the thinking is
there will be less US flights.

UFO operations must be planing a new budget and reducing the
number of flights as Obama must be, not knowing it affects
flights however, looking at someone budget.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
lol why the F can't people just let someone die without coming with all kinda conspiracy theories and seeing ufos and aliens and all kinda stuff. lmao... freaking rediculous.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by The7thLetter]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Ah. No wonder. The source of the story is a crap HOAX website.

No offense to you and not your fault. Your source got their source from the hoax website. I think this story is 100% bogus.

[edit on 6/29/2009 by greeneyedleo]

Lol at the source even being called 'The Spoof'!!
Oops
Enough said. End this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just the fact that they mention the name "Michael Cohen" should raise some HOAX alarms. That guy proves himself to be full of crap all the time.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
UFOs are internet news cause they are so mysterious.
And everyone thinks some one will say something they never heard before.
No one ever heard of Michael Jackson dying before.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
It's entirely possible that aliens killed him. It's completely within their capability. They could easily use one of their alien psychics and give him a heart attack.
Why some aliens would want to kill MJ is totally beyond me, though. I don't see what you gain there, as if there was anything left to gain...

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluebelle
Maybe MJ WAS an alien! Has that one been done yet?

I do really like the idea though that even aliens are coming to pay their respects to him, can imagine them bopping away to thriller in their spacecrafts!

LOL you really made my day so cute and funny!

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Actually, Michael Jackson was a programming icon. His staff injected him with a lethal dose of demoral. To the Illuminati, he was overloaded with programming and could not perform his functions anymore, therefore he was eliminated. This had to be done in his Jubilee year, which is a term for mind-control and programming that the elite use.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by and14263
This thread linked me to this interesting sighting... no pictures though :-(

Read full article here

"I see a glowing bright green light slightly to the North and I know it sounds kind of timely and weird but this hovering light appeared to be situated right over where Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch would stand," an e-mail to Cohen from reader Dave Russo explained.

"It was way larger than a star and appeared sphere shaped," added Russo. "The UFO hovered for a few minutes and then shot up and off."

What can I say... Is there anything left over that we haven't linked the death of MJ to? How about chemtrails? I think he was behind crop circles too.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by and14263]

This isn`t proven and is not true.Why isn`t it on the news?This alien over neverland ranch uis just another media attempt to burn Jackson in us.But since we`ve known the pop king and his legendary songs there is no need but what`s next?

"Aliens gave Michael Jackson his death for stealing their anti-gravity boots"? What aliens loved Michael Jackson so much that they visited neverland ranch? And play around there?

top topics

join