It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage from Buckinghamshire England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Hmm not sure what to make of it but thought i'd let others see it.. Sorry if it's been posted before but with only 197 views it would suggest probably not..

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This looks interesting, it doesn't appear to be CGi at first glance but who knows.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by avat178]

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That ufo looks not disc shaped but rhombus like. Definitely appears to have straight edged sides. Very interesting stuff here.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
That ufo looks not disc shaped but rhombus like. Definitely appears to have straight edged sides. Very interesting stuff here.

Hello ufoorbhunter. Have you seen anymore ufo orbs and/or white motherships near the Buxton triangle?

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I think we can rule out lanterns, baloons and the planet venus.

Other than that, I dunno, it's shakey, but that's to be expected when you zoom in on something, as your movements are exagerated by the zoom. Would be nice if we could get the original file for the video.

SnF'd

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fappy Dappy Doo!

Hello there. No sightings in the triangle itself, being honest I just haven't had the time to go and investigate recently. I did see a pair of ufo orbs over S O T about three weeks ago, a white type and a red type were up in the sky as I walked out of Aldi, I watched them for like a few minutes with some other people I pointed them out to, then went home (2 min drive) to get the movie camera, shame as they were gone by the time i got there. Bobbling types, all over the shop in the sky. Gonna get out to the Buxton triangle real soon, they are out there still fingers crossed

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Firemoon, thanks for posting the link but I hate to burst the bubble. As you can see the video has now been removed by the poster, this is due to the fact that I messaged him through youtube telling him to remove it. The video in question was actually filmed by myself
to show someone how using a small silver stud and pane of glass can give the impression of a craft in flight.

Once again I thank you for bringing the video to the forums.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
"Footage had been removed my user"

What the FiretrUCK?

Please repost

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
As you wish, but please remember this is a very small stud placed onto a pane of glass. The objective here was to try and get a forced perspective against background objects and a feeling of speed. Here it is anyway.

s23.photobucket.com...

Edit for linky no workie.

[edit on 3-7-2009 by yeebsy]

top topics

join