It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Hi uk.
Sorry to tell you Anna died yesterday ,she was as i said a very sick girl,but it was not the cancer that killed her but a large blood clot that moved from her liver to her heart, Paul got her to the London clinic none of us there that day would have believed she would make the train journey,she did and her platelet levels and oxygen levels were a lot better after she got there she had lots of tests and the cancer was shrinking a little in the lungs but spreading elsewhere .So who knows what would have happened had the unforseen not happened.

The family were doing a lot of fund raising for anna's treatment ...The team verrico had wrist bands made to sell with the motto NEVER EVER GIVE UP as the message on them ......we will not do so uk ,take a leaf out of our book ,do not give up on the tarot card reading ....you asked the cards will she get over thIs illness who knows she may well have done so no one could have suspected a blood clot would take the fight out of every ones hands.
love illece

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by illece

Oh illece, what terribly sad news.
I've had news now of two deaths today, a very close friend, who is also a member on here ,lost someone precious to them today as well.
Life can be so damn sad.

The grieving process will take time sweetie, you will experience many emotions. But time really is a healer, and you will recover from this terrible tragic loss. You will, I know one day you will.

Anna will always be with you, she will watch over those children and protect them. You may not be able to see her, but she'll be with you.

As regards this thread, yes I could continue it, but it was always experimental.
I think this experiment has now reached a conclusion....remote tarot reading is possible and has proved accurate on many readings, but it certainly can be wrong as well.

Nothing lasts forever and the time has now come to call it a day.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the thread, it's run for a long time. But it's face to face readings from now on !!

Peace and love....uk today xxx
edit on 22-11-2013 by uk today because: (no reason given)

<< 27  28  29   >>

join