It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote tarot readings!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hello, i would like to try this too, please.

I am male, dark brown hair, almost 21.

What is on the horizon for me in terms of relationships?

I don't know whether that is a silly question. Apologies if it is.

I will wait patiently, as you said it is time consuming.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kram09

No it's not a silly question at all--nice and simple ( hopefully!!)
I'll answer it tomorrow babe x

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by Whine Flu

Hi there

Good news on your love life side--you've got 2 girls entering your life --one dark haired and one fair. Lucky you--well sort of !!!
You'll possibly end up marrying the dark haired one and be really happy and content, but that is in the far future and not near.
It's the blonde that's goin to cause problems--lots of arguing and being unfaithful :shk:
You will meet her while travelling--or it could be her doin the travelling to your country ??
The cards show that things in your life are goin to calm down and you'll move to more peaceful times.
You will eventually put an end to any troubles you've got.
The tarot also show you to be quite studious and you may be planning something that could well fail, but could'nt find much out on this !!
The only real negative on your reading was sickness of some sort ahead--but don't worry cos all the death and destruction cards were absent

In fact they've luckily been absent on all the readings so far !!

Wow, that's pretty cool news. I expected a whole lot of bleak considering the state I'm in now, but eventually I meet girls? That's epic, lol. I must apologise for the ambiguity of the question I asked.

What has me thinking is what I'm planning. That's a weird one, but cool nonetheless. Kinda sucks that I'm getting sick, though, lol.

I thank you heaps for your reading. Keep it up, and best wishes.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Definately up for this

Male 36 hair well changes on the seasons really.... mmm

Brown Dark but very light and almost Blonde brown when in nature a lot in summer and long...

Q) I have forgone much wealth in life when it is immoral or not right for others even if I would be rewarded hugely, also by just supporting others who are in need of my time and care, should I carry on doing this & what lies ahead of me with career if I do focus on myself for once.

Many Thanks,

Elf

Oh and of course we all want to know about love to eh...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by John Q

Hi John Q

I did your readin outside so you're entirely to blame for my freckles n sunburn

Now your business issue was interestin cos I expected the cards to maybe throw up financial cashflow issues or something.

What they said was you've had bad news and crisis on the work side of things and your business reputation is at risk.You had great hope for things here but nothing worked out as planned.
A woman could be involved.???
not sure if it's a business or domestic issue but quarreling and arguments are shown.
The outcome card on your business question for some weird reason shows powers of law and authority to come ??
Could this be foreclosure??

You feel your life is stagnating--nothin moving forward.
But here's to the GOOD news !!-----You're goin to fall head over heels in love. You're a strong lover--I'm readin the cards!!--gotta believe em

You are an acheiver by nature and all the problems in your life will be overcome. your future shows PERFECT contentment.
One mystery though on the cards which intrigues me---Spying, secret service and powers of authority came up ???
Spooky

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

I've asked the cards again for more details of the man you can't trust------bad news on this cos you're not meant to know yet. He has to enter your life first before we can get answers.
The High Priestess card has blocked me-------" secrets, mystery, the future unrevealed yet "
The fates don't want you to know yet !!!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
Hello, i would like to try this too, please.

I am male, dark brown hair, almost 21.

What is on the horizon for me in terms of relationships?

I don't know whether that is a silly question. Apologies if it is.

I will wait patiently, as you said it is time consuming.

Hi Kram09

You have got some action ahead of you on the romance side

You're goin to get very very attached to a fair-haired chick--but it's not for a while.
there's delay on this so you'll have to be patient !!
When it happens, it will happen very quickly. You will fall in love with her instantly.
Unfortunately the relationship won't last--sorry babe but I have to tell it as the cards are showin or it's all phoney otherwise .
This may have happened to you before??
Best thing is for ya to meet her, lose her and then we'll ask the cards for the next phase in your love life x

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I am a brownish blonde. 5'10" born 8/24/1979 in the PM . I am a male.

I am 29

I would ask if my move here has been for the best and what should I do for income?

If the two part question is a bit much then I would ask just the first part.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by titorite]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Hi there again

Thanks for those really kind words x
your readin was'nt really that intense--the thing that suprised me was how time consuming the readin was !!
The one question leads to other questions.!!
Yours was the 1st readin I did---and that made me think that I've maybe opened Pandora's box here and might still be running this thread in 10 yrs time

It was only an experiment but I may end up being the " oracle" of ATS !!!
I use the Rider Waite deck cos they're clear and concise cards.
To read the tarot---you just need to be able to read the cards in formation with other cards.
Such as Death---Death is not really the death card in the deck---the card to really avoid is the 10 of swords--that's the death card !!
So one of the worst readings you could have would be "DEATH" "10 OF SWORDS" and " THE TOWER" with the "ACE OF SWORDS REVERSED " and basically you're totally done for

I'll reply on your thread when i've got time about the vibes xx

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

Hi there

I'll have your reading to you tomorrow sometime ( yours as well titorite )
If anyone deserves some good cards it's you so lets hope it's all good

I'm quite nervous on this one--I really want some powerful good luck ones to come out x
But unfortunately I will always tell it as the cards show me !!
Fingers x

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I did your readin outside so you're entirely to blame for my freckles n sunburn

Lol... we have to enjoy our english weather when we can lol.

What they said was you've had bad news and crisis on the work side of things and your business reputation is at risk.You had great hope for things here but nothing worked out as planned

Wow.. you are good, though I hope its not that serious
but yes.. something has happened recently and it could affect my business reputation.. although I hoped it had resolved itself.

A woman could be involved.???... yes (sigh)

not sure if it's a business or domestic issue but quarreling and arguments are shown

Yep business.. that was yesterday wasnt much fun.

The outcome card on your business question for some weird reason shows powers of law and authority to come ??

God, i hope not lol... did they say in whose favour..

You're goin to fall head over heels in love. You're a strong lover--I'm readin the cards!!--gotta believe em

Is she nice, do i know her... I would hope so lol

You are an acheiver by nature and all the problems in your life will be overcome. your future shows PERFECT contentment

Cool.. hope it comes soon though.lol. do we know when it starts lol

One mystery though on the cards which intrigues me---Spying, secret service and powers of authority came up ???

Shhhh..... I wont tell if you wont lol... now who exactly am I? lol.

Have to say that was fantastic, you were correct with the things that are happening now (though I thought the business issue was sorted but I guess not.. oh dear) and I hope you are correct with the things that are yet to be, especially love...

As for the spy stuff I have no idea lol...

Thank you so much,

See ya,

JQ.

Special Branch. MI6.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Hello, thanks for that. Its interesting because, around 2 years ago i had a tarot reading and i was told pretty much the exact same thing, although they didn't say whether the relationship would last or not. If i recall correctly they also said it would be later in life. What i was told is pretty much exactly what you told me, just different words. Anyway its all interesting. Make of that what you will.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Hi there --i've done your reading tonight.

the cards show that you feel like you're stagnating in a way.--the need to move on and make some money is becoming stronger.
You feel you are in a bit of a rut and a bit confused with life

Your money situation however is stable so no need to rush into making a decision.
There is news coming your way which will bring excitement into your life.--it will make you feel on a real high

Ahead on your career path--the cards show you possibly flyin solo !!
This move could result in failure.
But it is written on the cards that your destiny is to be a very wealthy man.
Good health and happiness are ahead in the future.
You will end up in a position of great responsibility !!
It will involve travellin around a lot

You need to become more motivated and get out of the rut you feel you're in.--the cards show you are capable of great things if you apply yourself to them !!
On love life, you need to look harder

There's a woman coming into your life who is dark haired, you'll marry her and settle down to a very happy lifestyle --all good !!

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I used to belong to a tarot community where we all did reading exchanges all the time remotely over the internet and they seemed to work just fine.

Anyhoo, I am 28 year old red headed female and if you wouldn't mind reading the cards for a question of mine. My question is why do close people in my life seem to disappear without rhyme or reason?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I would like to know how my studies would be in the near future.

I am male, black hair, 17 years.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I could always do with a reading.

I am 20 for the next five days, brownish hair, and male.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Thank you very much for the reading UK Today,

It seemed quite spot on about me being in a bit of a rut, but that is due to responsibilities and a choice a I made, I find it hard to find the time and space to move forward from a 60-70 hour a week and more caring role, with other things I have to spend a few hours a day on with meditation and daily Commitments spiritually,.. but you are right I do need to maybe get up 2 hours a day earlier... and create that space and time.

I certainly could do with some good news coming my way, and being happily married healthy and wealthy all sounds very good!

Thank you for telling me as it is, and thank you for the time you took indeed, I will do something myself small for you tonight when get home on a similair distant level not in contact as such that will help yourself to, Blessings and good fortune to you Uk Today.

Could you tell me if any of the following came up to?

Sun, 3 of Cups, Ace of Cups of Queen of Pentacles or King of Pentacles?

Kind Regards,

Elf.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
I am a brownish blonde. 5'10" born 8/24/1979 in the PM . I am a male.

I am 29

I would ask if my move here has been for the best and what should I do for income?

If the two part question is a bit much then I would ask just the first part.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by titorite]

Hi there babe

There seems to be a lot of negativity surrounding your reading ??
The cards show disappointment and you're a bit restless with life.
The plans that you made are not panning out quite as you expected them to.
You feel a bit trapped and that life has so much more to offer you.
You're right there !! Motivation is your answer--you need to search deep inside and make a firm descision on what would make ya truly happy.
It's time to take a deep breath and go into the unknown

If you use initiative and truly believe in yourself then the future shows that you will achieve great things---all good there x
Re: income , the cards show travel could open doors for you.The tarot was unclear on how ??
The cards also show you moved to escape some problems--kinda a move to calmer waters.
They also show you are modest and not looking for great wealth in the future. You just want a peaceful life and enough dough to live on comfortably.
Hope this helps
x

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Hi naughty elf

Thanks for your reply n stuff x
You asked if certain cards were in your reading--interesting cos Queen of Pentacles is your woman !!
and you had Ace of Cups plus Ace of Pentacles--both being very happy and positive cards on both money and family happiness.
Take care babe x

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuneSpider
I could always do with a reading.

I am 20 for the next five days, brownish hair, and male.

RuneSpider--I need a question babe

It's too manic on here to do full spread tarot !!!
One question dude x

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join