It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Antarctica Time Gate

page: 1

join
share:
ufo

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hello friends,

Today was published in a local review a small article about a strange discover of the Cia in Antarctica.

During some scientific experiments in 27/01/1995, they discovered a strange moving circle fog above them.
They used a weather balloon to test the weather conditions of this strange fog, but when they bring back the ballon the internal clock of it was indicating 27/01/1965.
They repeated this experiment several time obtaining always the same results.
Today FBI and CIA are fighting for the control of this experiment, they want to send a human team inside this nebula. They claim to have found a time gate.
This is a very curious news.
Please if anybody have more informations, write it in this topic.
regards.
Q.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Can you not post the link that you found on CIA and Antartica?

There hasn't been much released regarding whatever was found there. There is a hoax site that is basically pushing a book and movie that will soon hit the market...
but nothing of any real substance.

That site claims Antartica is Atlantis....I'll edit for link

EDIT This is not the link I spoke to above regarding Atlantis/Antartica.

This link speaks to the time gate and some Russian experiments regarding time travel. The page posted is from PRAVDA.
Just how good a source they are, I wouldn't know. But it does give you some info regarding a time gate...find?
www.newmediaexplorer.org...

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by radstar]

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by radstar]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
can you please post a link to where you got this information from.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Frankly, and I do try to keep an open mind, I cannot believe this tale. How is it possible that a clock is capable of automatically adjusting a year in reverse? I would understand if it went to the future or something like that considering it would be gone for such a duration, but I have never heard of a clock that adjusts itself to an appropriate year in reverse.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
These are the only links I found.

www.100megsfree4.com...

www.para-normal.com...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Paaa. Pow

I just wonder why they did build that big ice road out there. Seems to me plans were doing just fine. And add in the amount of time it takes to travel OVER the road to the research center and the whole project seems well like a big waste of time and money. Oh and did I mention that reports say that EVERY single season the road will have to be re-cleared and in some cases filled in as the artic shelf shifts.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
www.enterprisemission.com...

This is another link I found in relation to strange things from the south... I haven't yet come across any mainstream media coverage.. but then again that doesn't mean anything.

Derek

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This topic has been discussed and debunked on ATS many times. The story was reported on PRAVDA a Russian tabloid magazine similar to americas Enquirer.

english.pravda.ru...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The ORIGIONAL thread was closed a couple weeks before the linked thread... but for some reason, the second never met the same fate.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Isn't no need to get angry there soothsayer, I myself was amazed it stayed open.....
Call it a conspiracy, I am not for certain it is, but I can request it be closed if you so desire.
Let me know, k?

seekerof

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
No, no... I apologize for my tone... long day at work, court date tomorrow...

On a different note...

I'd still like to believe in this idea. Hell, I believe in a lot of different things, many of which pertain to Antarctica...

It'd be interesting, though, if it were true. As mentioned, the Pravada is a tabloid magazine, but if anything can be said about tabloids, it was said best in Men in Black... the best journalism you'll find.

Sure, a tabloid has to be taken with a grain of salt... okay, probably half the shaker... but there are some good ideas in them. And who knows? Maybe whistle blowers use those mags knowing nobody will believe them, thus they escape harm from people who don't want things known.

(personally, I like the Weekly World News)

ufo

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Thanks to DerekJR321, Radstar and other friends.

I've read all the links.

I only hope that the Forces in place do not make mistakes of which all the human being may not forgive.

The Security & Militaries are use to do what they want , and if hazard happens, thay just burst out all, and leave the area.

I would like to meet one of the scientists who work with these big Agencies....

Regards

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Lake Vostok Thread

Alot going on down there. with 3 trips a year they can move 2.2 million tons of supplies equal to 85 plane loads

[Edited on 5/6/2004 by Duke_Nukem]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Jeez, Pravda is like a Tabloid newspaper now in Russia. They always have something "fantastic" to draw in the curious.

In the first paragraph, a sandstorm is mentioned. I don't think there are any sandstorms at the southpole.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Why not a sand storm....we get smoke every spring from the yucatan, enough of it that it causes smoggy conditions and epa air quality warnings from fires burning a thousand miles away....we also get dust and sand storm from the desert southwest....arizona and California also a 1000 miles away as the crow flies.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
It really smokes my halibut that the ORIGINAL thread that I started gets closed down while two more come in and pile on the replies.
I know it came from Pravda, but if it is worth discussion now, it was also worth it then.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
Paaa. Pow

I just wonder why they did build that big ice road out there. Seems to me plans were doing just fine. And add in the amount of time it takes to travel OVER the road to the research center and the whole project seems well like a big waste of time and money. Oh and did I mention that reports say that EVERY single season the road will have to be re-cleared and in some cases filled in as the artic shelf shifts.

Roads do not make any sense to me either as far as bringing stuff into Antarctica from the outside, but maybe there is development going on that requires local travel that cannot be done by air? Constant maintenance is required of ALL roads no matter where they are.

top topics

join