It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is eight metres high and up to 220 miles long.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It makes the Berlin Wall look like the work of amateurs. Israel is building a barricade in and around the occupied Palestinian West Bank which will be four times the size of communist Germany's claim to fame -- and light years ahead of it technologically.

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by William]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well damn, maybe those palestinian-phonies (remember palestinians are Jews, and always have been since rome gave them that name) hadn't been blowing up so many innocent Israelis, the Israelis wouldn't be such "bullies" to them.

I don't feel sorry for the palestinian-phonies, I wish they'd stop having children.

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
A few things need to be clarified.

There are no occupied territories. Oh, they were at one time, by the Arabs, right after Israel became a nation, but they were taken back later on.

Being the "occupied territories" were, and now are, Israeli, the settlements are not illegal.

Jeruselum, or the City of David, was never an imprtant place to the Muslims until it became a leverage against the Jews.

The continuos attack against Jewish men women and children in such militarily strategic Command and Control buildings such as pizzarias, open air markets, discos and universities is reason enough for the nation to go to shatever measure necessary to protect its people. That is its job, to protect its children.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
HOW MANY $#@^#ing TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT?

Post a link to someone else's material if it's not yours.

Here's one link to this story: www.commondreams.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Well, if this doesn't work than maybe they will get the chance to just bomb the Middle Easterns to the precambrian era.(not stone age, they there already, just cave men with bombs strapped on them)

[Edited on 10-2-2003 by James the Lesser]

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Is it gonna be electric with turrents i sure do hope so. But for real isreal needed to do this long ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by William
HOW MANY $#@^#ing TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SAY IT?

Post a link to someone else's material if it's not yours.

Here's one link to this story: www.commondreams.org...

although close...mistakes happen.

www.sundayherald.com...

The berlin Wall was also on the word -security-.
Except who is secure...the inside or the outside?

posted on Feb, 10 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here's the "boob" back your face Drakke.

Read these: xmb.abovetopsecret.com... which 99% of our members seem to have no issues with complying without tossing names at site staff.

I thought I was trying to help by finding your link for you when I could have removed the post entirely.

Boob indeed.

top topics

join