It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can I ask, Where is Robbie Williams nowadays?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
I was thinking over the weekend, where is ATS'S own 'celebrity' Mr Robbie Williams?

Evertime I go in to the Aliens tab I am greeted by Robbie Williams skywatch thread that is stickied at the top yet that is old news now?

My question is where is he now?

Has ATS heard any more from him or was this purely a publicity stunt to get his face in the papers? I know that there was a media storm surrounding him when at the time he came on to this site, however, to date I have heard nothing more from him or any media reports affiliating him with Aliens and UFO's?

Was it just a media publicity stunt for a couple of weeks or so or do the ATS owners here from him? and ifso why haven't we heard about it?

I am not a 'celebrity' follower and believe that fame and fortune is not what its cracked up to be (Karma) but any publicity that involves UFO's and exposure to the very subject is good in my book.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
He is back in the UK working on his next album, looking like he has aged 10 years, what has america done to him
. I think that due to the negative publicity he recieved about this site from the world press he is probably distancing himself from us as he tries to get his career back on track.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
I think that due to the negative publicity he recieved about this site from the world press he is probably distancing himself from us as he tries to get his career back on track.

I hope you are wrong , but........

There you go thats what I am talking about, 'Celebrities' trying to fill a void that they will never succeed in their lifetimes. They lose track of what is 'normal' and what they think is supposed to be 'normal' in their daily life.

Going against the grain and doing what the MSM says that is right is the complete opposite way to Nirvana and happiness.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Are you his dealer or something. for all you know he could have sorted his drug problems out.
always hated robbies music, but thought he seemed like a nice bloke

quote removed

[edit on 29/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Is Robbie Williams still considered a celebrity?

The UK press, while noting his interest in UFOs did appear a little dubious and mocking from time to time and as much as I think of Robbie Williams as a washed-up, talentless hack, it appears he has done some good in bringing a larger degree of acceptance (into the UK media). There are many more UFO stories in the papers here now, although this may just be a trend and nice little sidebars to distract us from civil and world issues.

I think that media attention will probably dwindle, but it seems the public here are much more open to the idea of alien existance... most people I might speak to are failry laissez faire in their attitude towards this subject.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   
He will be the guest on the next ATS:MIX show. Just kidding...

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

[edit on 6-29-2009 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If my psychic intuition is correct I'd say Rob in on a nice beach with a cold drink , coconut tree's chilling out with good friends not giving a # about what people try and say about him!

He's got the worlds coolest house right amongst the crop circles what else does an ATS'er need to raise the freak levels up a notch!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
He was a big celeb in the UK until he signed the £80 million record contract and moved to the US, after that the British Media plays its favourite game of destroying someone they helped to build up. He seemed a nice enough guy and at least was open about his UFO belief. I find it laughable that someone can be mocked by the worlds press for joining and contributing to ATS however all the celebrities in Scientology get a free pass, if anything believing in xenu and volcano dwelling alien souls deserves being slammed.

[edit on 29/6/09 by On the level]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:50 AM
link   
According to his profile, chrisonabike was last online on June 28, 2009, so he's obviously happy to lurk like the rest of us, and good on him.

And given some of the disrespectful things said on this thread, I don't think he owes any of you a special cameo appearance. Downright shameful. I hope he's not watching this thread.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Please refrain from references to the use of illegal substances.

Terms And Conditions Of Use:

2e.) Illicit Activity: Discussion of illicit activities; specifically the use of mind-altering drugs & substances, engaging in computer hacking, promoting criminal hate, dicussing sexual relations with minors, and furtherance of financial schemes and scams are strictly forbidden. You will also not link to sites or online content that contains discussion or advocacy of such material. Any post mentioning or advocating personal use of illicit mind-altering drugs will result in immediate account termination.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I don't really care where he is, probably in some Scientologists slave labour camp around the other children.

I did see this in the paper though, then when I saw this thread in the side panel I thought I would let the OP know.
www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by RiotComing
And given some of the disrespectful things said on this thread, I don't think he owes any of you a special cameo appearance. Downright shameful. I hope he's not watching this thread.

Wow! I never thought I'd see the day!

For once I actually agree with you RC!

IRM

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The sad thing is , ... Robbie would have got that joke. and to stay on topic, ..... He's probably living it up on Sunset Blvd, with all his north hollywood " friends" .... ahah, did anyone see that on cribs ? .. Rob's a pretty funny guy.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
edit, as mod removed all posts concerened....dissmounting high horse....now

[edit on 29/6/2009 by Acidtastic]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

According to his profile, chrisonabike was last online on June 28, 2009, so he's obviously happy to lurk like the rest of us, and good on him.

Nice.

I'm glad to see Mr Williams is still hanging around the site.

It is a pity all those sham papers had to give out his ATS name. The underhanded tactics used by those rags have greatly reduced their readership.

There are some very important and famous people who post on ATS because it is the one place they can talk about their ideas and knowledge anonymously and be treated with civility and decorum. It helps makes the place what it is.

If the 'journalists' who exposed Mr Williams were members here; They would have been banned after that stunt.

...of course, ATS members routinely hold themselves to a higher standard than the majority of journalists

A real journalist would have befriended Mr Williams and used him to acquire even better information, make even more contacts - and then they would have kept those sources secret especially Willams. Except a few, we don't have journalists like that anymore.

I sure hope chrisonabike continues to stick around and maybe even post once in a while.

I'm glad he is a member. Good music too

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:16 AM
link   

You miss my point when he was on this site ATS were all over him like a rash, best thing since sliced bread, but since he got a rough ride in the media, we here nothing now?

The whole subject of UFOS and EBEs is bigger than its ever been and if we can use the support from people that are ofay with the media then thats great. Just because you get a few rough hits doesn't mean that you should stop believing in trying to get it out there?

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
You miss my point when he was on this site ATS were all over him like a rash, best thing since sliced bread, but since he got a rough ride in the media, we here nothing now?

Last time I checked we lived in a free society where people can still come and go as they please, contibute on mesageboards as they see fit, and generally have a right to their privacy.

So where he is, and what he's doing is most likely his concern, don't you think?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join