It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian doctor makes cloning claim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A doctor in Italy claims to have cloned up to three newborns... but he has, so far, offered no proof:

news.yahoo.com.../nm/20040505/hl_nm/science_clone_antinori_dc_1&printer=1

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Let's see the results... I'm not sure it will be nice...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
We've heard a bunch of these in the past. It's someone's attempt at 15 nanoseconds of fame. If he's done, prove it! If he has, I agree with the last post -- it's not going to be pretty.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
There may be validity, since the gestation was biological and done by a machine. Time will tell. Nice post, I will look into this and post links if anything else turns up about this.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would take it with a grain of salt. Apparently he has had some notable achievements, such as finding a way for menopausal women to birth children, I didn't find anything credible in regards to cloning.
www.sciencedaily.com...

news.scotsman.com...
abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Claim, claim claim.... thats all they do. Everyone wants the fame of being first, to pretend to be what is a creator.

To me a clone should be grown in a tube, the you can say you have made a clone. When you dont need a woman to "give-birth" to it.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yeah. Right.
I'm gonna believe anything this guys says, afater he makes this statement.

Antinori declined to say whether they were multiple births by the same mother or separate births. He said the topic was "too taboo" to talk about.

Sounds a lot like the Raelian crap. And we're still waiting to see that a"baby:

top topics

join