It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guardians or Ghouls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Literally within hours of Michael Jackson being pronounced dead, his father had a moving van out to his house to take all his belongings 'to storage'.

Literally within hours of Michael Jackson being pronounced dead, his mother was calling the ex-nanny and asking where Michael stashed his cash in the house.

TMZ Story Here

A moving van was seen leaving the home of Michael Jackson this afternoon after, we're told, his father Joe ordered Michael's belongings removed from the home and put in a storage facility.

Story Here

Raramnba also said that the morning after Jackson's death, his mother, Katherine, called her to find out where he hid money inside his house, according to the report.

His mother says - 'I GET THE KIDS'.
He (or she) who gets the kids, gets the $$$ (what there is of it).

The rest of the Jackson family wasn't close with Michael.
It wasn't a family member that told the kids about Michaels death -
It was Jackson's manager story here
Tito admits that he hadn't spoken to Michael - 'in a while' , and regrets it.
Jackson kept the family out of his business .
It's a well known fact that Joe Jackson beat Michael as a child.

So Michael dies suddenly. Within hours the estranged family swoops in and takes all his belongings and makes calls to find out where the cash is stashed in the house. They also make a power grab for the heirs.

Are they being 'caring family members'guarding Michaels estate, or are they being ghouls and vultures, feeding off the dead? Heck .. they fed off him while he was alive so I guess him being dead won't stop the feeding frenzy, will it?

Or do we not have all the facts yet? It just seems strange - especially that moving van showing up within hours of the death.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Well rich and famous people will act like rich and famous people. Mind you I think Michael's case might be a bit unique due to his family history and his personnal journey in life.

I think that it's about the money right now, Michael was worth alot, or should I say had alot of "valued" items in his home. Just think of the Beatles collection he owns, that's a timeless piece of wealth right there.

As far as the children go, I hope they are well, and that they aren't scarred too much by the fighting and foaming at the mouth that will most likely be their custody case and their estate case.

Hopefully Michael left EVERYTHING to his kids, exept for the Beatles thing, I'd love to see those go back to Paul McCartney.

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
To me this is just being pratical for the most part, if someone does not take control people would be ripng off all of his things, some of which have now become very valuable.

It would be stupid to let anyone start grabing things, and I'm sure Grandma would take kids first before they let White B get them.
And it is their things now, don't be stupit Micheal is dead.

I sure things are already missing and will show up for sale some where sometime.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by googolplex]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Stuff happens like this all the time.

The mother should get the kids, but MJ was also renting the house he was staying in, also with him being famous they didn't want people coming in and looting the house.

The same thing happened when my grandmother died. Even though she didn't have much and some of her kids didn't do anything for her, when she passed away they all came and wanted dibs on whatever it was she had that they wanted.

Just the way it is. Personally though I think the kids should go with the mother, and Janet should take care of his estate. She is arguably the most schooled in the music business, also she is married to Jermaine Dupree, of So So Def fame, they would be able to market and get the most bang for the buck out of his publishing and unreleased music.

Paul McCartney should get the rights to The Beatles catalog.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I think the family finally got together and overdosed him on a drug that caused him to go into cardiac arrest. Now that the successful one is gone they get all of his stuff and the kids will probably get jack and noone will care about the kids and they will end up as the scum of society cuz noone gave a crap about about the kids.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So the parents seek to exploit him in death just as they did in life? Truly hard to imagine.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I understand that the household goods have to be moved out.
I understand that any cash in the house needs to be secured.
But this happened within HOURS of him being declared dead.
That's pretty darn quick to empty a person's house out.
That's pretty darn quick to be thinking 'money' instead of 'OMG my adult child just died.'

Ya' know??

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
MORE -

NY Post - La Toya and Ma in Mansion Treasure Hunt

The King was dead -- but it was all about money for some members of the "royal" family.

Just two days after Michael Jackson died, mom Katherine and sister La Toya rolled up to his rented mansion in Los Angeles, at separate times, to hunt for hidden cash, his ex-nanny and another source said.

More at the site

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Vultures will do as vultures will.

Can you expect any different?

Ex

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
This woman says it so much better than I could!
I am boycotting any company Joe Jackson plans on
building on the bones of his son!

LINK

[edit on 6/29/2009 by Ex]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
My wife died years ago. I wish I'd been together enough to keep the scavengers away from our home in the initial grieving period.

Weird things happen when people die. Their valuable possessions disappear suddenly.

There is an ovelying concern creditors will take over his home, and the family was acting judiciously if self-servingly. There will be all sorts of lawsuits, claims, and counterclaims that will enrich the legal profession.
I've seen that too.

When someone dies there is a lot of hand-wringing and lip-service. But the first thoughts are often "how can I benefit from this?"

I expect MJ's net worth will turn out to be much greater than his cumulative debt load. And I predict legal battles over rights and creative properties will be going on for a very long time.

Mike

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Story Here

In life, Michael Jackson said he never wanted to return to Neverland.

In death, the two worst ghouls - Jermaine his father Joe - said they want to bury Michael at Neverland and have an Elvis style (graceland) money making machine with Michaels body as the centerpiece.

These people disgust me.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
story here

Says LaToya - " ROBBED of TWO MILLION in cash and gems as he lay dying."

La Toya had called him a perv on TV a few years back.
Michael Jackson wasn't on speaking terms with much of his family.
There is no way she could know what 'cash and gems' were in the house.

She's ticked because she didn't find anything when she ransacked her brothers house a few hours after he died.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Story Here

Joe Jackson, the violent father of Michael Jackson, says he wants to take Michael Jacksons three kids on tour. I'm sure this has MJ spinning in his grave.

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Story Here

The coroners office is now investigating to see if it's employees sold information about Jackson. (probably the bit about his fake nose being missing from the body in the morgue).

top topics

join