It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth being hit with charged particles - what do *you* see?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by brokenheadphonez

many thanks for that - thats means I will wait for another ATS prediction first then book my flight....I wish.....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by booda

I would strongly advise against this. I would recommend that you learn about how the sun works and make your own prediction, considering it probably will cost a few bucks and I'd hate to see you waste money.

There is that place tribewilder was discussing!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Sorry if you misunderstood me, that was meant to be a joke. Don't think I'll use ats predictions to book anything.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

Hahah you never know on ATS. You didn't seem to be the type, but maybe we should get a group trip to that aurora tourist spot..
Par-tay!

I'm sorry I didn't get your joke, I thought jokes were against the TOS.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Thing is you don't know the person behind the keyboard is but have to be a little bit careful in case you upset them. Me, I'm as easy as they get. I like to keep an open mind a try contribute a little if I can. After all we should all share our knowledge here. that's what makes this place what it is. Lets all hope that we find our own ultimate goal one day and I'm sure we will.

[edit on 8/7/2009 by booda]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by booda

Yeah I appreciate that. You seem to have a really level head and you're bringing stuff to the table. Biggups!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join