It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These kind of weapons make me fear more than any lasers :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I mean Genetically Modified Organisms, used as a weapon...

What kind of weapons ?

Biologic weapon, ecologic weapon, Economic weapon. All that you can imagine :

For example, you can creat and sell in foreign countries some GM plants with a shorter life duration than those you sell in your own counrties.

We know that GM contaminate it's own species and also other species, you can imagine that some BT compagnies, working secret for a governement start to commercialize on a concurent market a product with pre-programmed abnormalities.

Have you never tought that, mad cow in europe, or the chicken fever in asia can be biologic weapons created in laboritaries for a goal of a secret war ?

Actually, sincerely, the biological threat is far far more dangerous than any threat ever...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I am vehemntly opposed to bio-weapons after I saw a documentary that visited the Kurds who survived Saddam Hussien's Bio-weapon attacks.

It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed in my life.
Everyone should to watch it. It would sure wake alot of people up.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Facefirst
I am vehemntly opposed to bio-weapons after I saw a documentary that visited the Kurds who survived Saddam Hussien's Bio-weapon attacks.

It was one of the most disgusting things I have ever witnessed in my life.
Everyone should to watch it. It would sure wake alot of people up.

tyhe weapons I'm talking about are not officialy called weapons, but some diseases, genetically concepted, to destabilize an economy. It's the weapons used in what is called "the war post cold war", also called "silent war"...

It's an economic war, but not only : It can be take all the forms of the society : Cultural war, ecological war...

It's not a war without dead, It make a lot of dead everyday. but it's a war without any declaration of war...

Look at this document, this is what I mean :

www.freezone.org...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
What worries me is that they could one day accidentally create something that is uncontrolable and then accidentally set it loose on the world. It is indeed very scary stuff.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
What worries me is that they could one day accidentally create something that is uncontrolable and then accidentally set it loose on the world. It is indeed very scary stuff.

I can tell you that they still have done such a thing. Remember EBOLA ?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Regardless of the means of the political reasons, Biologically engineered weapons are horrific.

After I saw what bio-engineering could do to human beings, I was changed forever.

As awful as this sounds, I actually thought that some of the Kurdish survivors might have been better of dying in the attacks. It was that bad.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I saw this, sure.

We start having trouble also with GM-organism like maize.

Everything the human being touch become a destruction piece.

I think that science is a sort of malediction for the human kind : It's necessary for our progress but it also bring us all in a certain death...

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Okay, you dont see what I mean :

MONSANTO's TERMINATOR TECHNOLOGY

new topics

top topics

join