It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has my frined gone crazy!?!???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Ok today at school my friend strats acting really weird! It looked like he had no pupils in his eyes and he said he saw demons everywhere! He's been depresed for like a month now I dont know why but do you people think he's crazy? I sure do...

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
if your friend is complaining about seeing demons, my suggestion would be to find him some sort of help.

Definitely warn his parents, and give them the name of a psychiatrist in your area, unless you know for certain that your friend already sees one, in which case he should make an emergency appointment.

seeing demons is usually a sign of schizophrenia.

how old is your friend?

BTW, i don't think this is a conspiracy, it should be on either Paranormal Studies or BTS.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
lol. He needs help

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Was he running a fever? Usually when my brother gets a bad fever he can run around the house saying he's being chased by monsters, sometimes with his eyes closed.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   
No he's not sick at all. Not a cold not anything. But he does claim he's a satanist and drew an upside down cross on his hand following the word 'DEATH'
Maybe something paranormal? Or just dillusion? (i think he's crazy).

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by AD5673]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
From the way you described his pupils, I would guess he was on acid.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

He said no pupils. Get your physical drug reactions straight!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

Nope, I have them straight. The pupils can become so large (dilated) that it looks like there are none at all.

Let's ask Lysergic.

[Edited on 5/5/2004 by Bangin]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Nope, I have them straight. The pupils can become so large (dilated) that it looks like there are none at all.

Tomato=Tomoto!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

he has pupils!
It's just you know it kind of slightly looks like a little bit white
so it looked starnge!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
he has pupils!
It's just you know it kind of slightly looks like a little bit white
so it looked starnge!

White? Assuming he doesn't wear special contact lenses and wasn't on drugs, I'd say he needs to seek help. If he was on drugs, then he may need to seek help for that.

Demons and strange pupils had me convinced he was on acid!

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   
He does not take drugs! He does not wear lenses either. I know him since 4 years old.

[Edited on 5-5-2004 by AD5673]

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I'd say your friend is seeking attention. (or help)

But that's just me.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
AD5673,

You sound like a very good and caring friend, that is something very special!

If this is a very good friend, I would think that he is since you've been friends since fourth grade, and the way you speak of him is as a very good friend, there are some things you need to do.

Your friend needs help. That's not to say that he's wierd or something, right now he just needs some help. Sometimes it's hard to look at a friend and say "he needs help". From what I've seen, I believe he needs help and you're the only one that is there for him right now.

Sometimes it's hard to recognize what our friends have decided to do. I know, I've had a lot of friends who have gone down that path. I don't know, and you don't know whether he's decided to start doing drugs. We hope he hasn't, but we just don't know.

If he's seeing demons, this is bad. It may be drug induced or it may result from other activities, or both. The first thing I would do is talk with my parents about what's going on. If you can't talk with them, talk to a teacher or your friend's parents. Sometimes, a teacher is the best one to talk to, they're not too far from understanding the problem.

I hope your friend has not been on the dark side (you know what I mean) for too long. This is dangerous stuff. Based on your posts, I would say you're just the opposite. This is good! AD, what you need to do is speak with your parents, your friends parents, and a teacher or counselor that you feel you can trust. You must help him/her even if he or she decides that they hate you. I guess I would rather have someone hate me but live through eternal life rather than spend eternity in hell.

This is going to be tough on you. Talk to your parents, your friends parents, your teachers and your counselors. They can help you a lot!

AD -- You're a prayerful person! Do that -- PRAY and God will help your friend.

If you have any questions, you can U2U me . I've helped a couple of friends through the same thing. Don't back off, it's way too important !

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I was gonna say that, he was definatly on something at the time, either that or he needs to go to the opticians/eye dr's

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Do you know for a fact that your frined (sorry to make a mockery... i like that excited typo of yours) does not take drugs? it really does sound like some kind of toxic reaction.

personally, what I thought you meant by no visual pupils was how maybe his pupils contracted to about 3mm, which I think is the max for the average human being. That could also be some kind of toxic overdose as well. if he is suicidal, which would explain such a pharmaceutical OD, I would urge you to speak to him and try to comfort him the best you can. that's what friends are for, too.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
HE IS NOT DOING DRUGS!!!! Trust me I know! He's not doing drugs! He would never do drugs! He was offered to buy drugs but he never did! He does not do drugs!

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
For like a month he has been drawing upside down crosses wrting death talking about the Devil and trying to do "spells." Im just saying what if it actually true! What if he does see demons! That would be freaky! He has been acting like a satanist. Hating God, cursing Jesus etc.... Im just puzzled by it. I mean what if he realy sees demons! And he's scared of sunshine. He always wear a cap and hood everytime the sun is out. He hasnt acted crazy or anything like this before. I know for a fact he doesnt take drugs!

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by AD5673]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
For like a month he has been drawing upside down crosses wrting death talking about the Devil and trying to do "spells." Im just saying what if it actually true! What if he does see demons! That would be freaky! He has been acting like a satanist. Hating God, cursing Jesus etc.... Im just puzzled by it. I mean what if he realy sees demons! And he's scared of sunshine. He always wear a cap and hood everytime the sun is out. He hasnt acted crazy or anything like this before. I know for a fact he doesnt take drugs!

[Edited on 6-5-2004 by AD5673]

AD5673,

If this is really going on, it doesn't matter whether he is crazy, on drugs, looking for attention, or is turning into a vampire. Some adult intervention is in order. Whatever his condition is, no one can diagnose it long-distance on some forum. If this is really going on, there are medical conditions which account for most, if not all, of his behaviors. Including having to avoid sunlight. Since he could die from some of them, getting help is the first thing to do.

If it isn't really going on, it's the beginning of a good teen-level horror story.

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
For example, schizophrenia? After all it usually starts in the teens.

<<   2 >>

join