It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Michael Jackson Framed? by Mary A. Fischer GQ magazine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

As you may already know, after my tour ended I remained out of the country [US] undergoing treatment for a dependency on pain medication...There have been many disgusting statements made recently concerning allegations of improper conduct on my part. These statements about me are totally false...I will say I am particularly upset by the handling of the mass matter by the incredible, terrible mass media. At every opportunity, the media has dissected and manipulated these allegations to reach their own conclusions. I ask all of you to wait and hear the truth before you label or condemn me. Don't treat me like a criminal, because I am innocent. I have been forced to submit to a dehumanizing and humiliating examination...It was the most humiliating ordeal of my life...But if this is what I have to endure to prove my innocence, my complete innocence, so be it - Michael Jackson

wiki

The search report concluded that there were some strong similarities between Chandler's description and Jackson's body, but there wasn't a definite match.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Of course he was framed - he was black. All blacks are framed, OJ was framed too, blacks never do anything wrong. It's all just those bad white people framing them all the time.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i have done a load of research into the mj cases etc and of the firm belief that he didn't do it, anyone that still calls him a child molester don't have the facts of the cases, the happenings both b4 and afterwards and are just going on media bravado and follow it like sheep. this man was pushed and persecuted not only by an over bearing father but by hangers on who leeched of him for all he was worth. Imagine what it would be like to be that rich and surrounded by all those people and yet feel so alone in this world, i for one can understand that, no wonder he went the way he did.

was he eccentric? yes he was,
was he perhaps childlike in his actions etc etc? yes he was
Did he make mistakes that had millions of ppl turn against him in life? hell yea he did but at the end of the day havnt we all made mistakes and wish we had done em different

people took advantage of him because he was so trusting in a way and childlike and vulnerable, and he has had to live with that.

At least now he can finally find peace from the demons that chased and hounded him throughout his life. I just hoep the right choices are made for the sake of his children

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I put this as my facebook status message

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Child molestation charges are one of a handful of charges where very little, if any, evidence is needed to bring charges AND to get a conviction.
First off, all it takes is an accusation by a child or the childs parents to get you thrown in jail and if you dont have bail money, youre in there until you go to trial.
Why is that so?
How can law enforcement and the judicial system get away with something like this?
One of my theories is because there of the shock factor associated with any crimes against children, especially this type of crime and we allow LE to get away with it, there are very little objections to the way LE handles molestation charges because nobody wants the stigma of coming to the defense of someone charged with this crime.

Where are the ACLU because once the door is opened a little, it will eventually open all the way.

Many years after my very bitter divorce was finalized, my X-Wife and I became friends again.
One day she told me about a conversation that she had with her lawyer during the custody portion of our divorce case, we were both fighting for custody of both children.
He told her that he could have her case wrapped up in no time if she made some kind of molestation accusations against me, nothing would have to be proved because for the kids "safety" an accusation would be enough to cause the judge to not only give her custody but I would also not be allowed any non-supervised visitations.
Luckily though, despite how bad she despised me at that time, she realized the effect that something like this would have on me and even more so the kids and refused to do it.

When these stories first broke and following the trial, i thought MJ was guilty as hell.
Then I started to look at things from a different perspective , I saw how naive he was and I realized that he was the biggest/easiest target for blackmail and extortion in the country.

Im not a fan of his at all and of course MJ had many stupid practices that definitely hurt his case.
For example, one of his comments was something like this... There is nothing wrong with sharing your bed with children, people do it all over the world without involving a sexual relationship.
Let me just say this, I dont care what culture you come from, at no time is it ok to sleep in the same bed with any child that isnt your own.

This is something the parents said he did on many occasions and MJ even admitted to it, saying there was nothing wrong with it.
Where the hell were the parents at and if the parents knew this was going on, then why did they allow it?
The continued to let these kids go to Never Land overnight, sometimes for multiple nights at a time. Where was the concern then?

As long as MJ was paying the parents rent, paid their bills, bought their groceries and automobiles, the parents had no problems, what so ever.
In fact, it was only after MJ kicked them off the gravy train that they had to come up with another way to get back on it.
The probably thought, why should we stay at this level and have to live by his rules?
We need to come up with a way to get money off of him and NOT live by his rules.
This first case was strange anyway. In almost every occasion that a victim drops charges, especially charges that are this serious, the DA wont allow it to happen and the case will continue, even without the cooperation of the "victim"

And finally, if there was any truth to any these charges in the first case, then how could a parent possibly accept a buy-off over justice against the man that assaulted your own son?
Because it probably didnt happen.

[edit on 6/28/2009 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
it is pretty abnormal for a paediphile to only have one victim, particularly with the number of kids michael had contact with. if he was a paediphile, there should be other kids coming forward, you would think - particularly as there is a lot of money to be had from criminal compensation claims.

??

Deals were made behind the scenes, it never got to the lawyers. Victims received payments, money was had. This man was alone with his victims. There's no defense for that. This country currently frowns upon teachers, the police and clergy being alone with minors and rightly so. Are entertainers above that scrutiny? This was not Paul Newman running and funding a camp for children with cancer. This was a private estate and outside of scrutiny by law enforcement. A den of iniquity. If these cases went to court the parents would have been found incompetent for allowing minors to stay unsupervised with this sick individual. Parents do some strange things, toddler beauty pageants come readily to mind. Outwardly benevolent, loving appearances do not excuse private warped acts. How many pedophile priests were outwardly sinister do you think?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I’m continually humbled by the eloquence of some who have a knack for words if a lack of mechanics - yet none the less provide such spirit of words the meaning comes out perfectly beautiful. *Beaming on some posters*

On the flip side there‘s some who may have the mechanics right, but completely lack understanding or care for the truth.
Or worse are so willfully ignorant to insinuate this issue is racially driven or motivated by anything other than the exposing of the truth for a man who deserved way more from the world he loved and served and got far less than he deserved.

Ronishia, and KrOnOs thank you very much for your input.

TOby - gotta love that one liner - I wont tell if you don’t tell - but edit in a little more so you don’t get busted out.

Thanks All

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I’m continually humbled by the eloquence of some who have a knack for words if a lack of mechanics - yet none the less provide such spirit of words the meaning comes out perfectly beautiful. *Beaming on some posters* On the flip side there‘s some who may have the mechanics right, but completely lack understanding or care for the truth.

I'm not quite following you here.
You dont understand what some of the posters are trying to say?
Or is it mine that you dont understand?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Kr0n0s

Thought your post was great.

As for a couple of others, well, I'm not going to get into fights over the opinions people have about this case.

People who still believe Michael is guilty either didn't read the article or are driven by bias so debilitating they couldn't see the truth it jumped out and bit them.

So, in my opinion, people who come to this thread to take cheap shots at Michael Jackson and this fabulous piece of research by Ms. Fischer are just showing their ignorance.

If someone has a valid argument that's another thing all together.

I've yet to see one.

Thanks again for your post.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hey silo!

Thanks for sharing man! Thats was a well written article by your friend,
and of course a tragic and terrible story on how the monetary system
KILLS any conscience.. it started with MJ father who push him to celeb,
and ended with the lowest type of persons of the world - the opportunist,
whose lifes are about exploit, consume and parasite others.

I read the whole thing. It was a horror story [for me].
Poor child, he will carry this to the grave.

We must be brave and bring this to light, as cruel as it is.

RIP Mj. You will never be alone and let your soul rest.

[]´s
RP

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

You have my permission - One time only.
Thank you for asking for permission.
And please spell the author's name, correctly: Mary A. Fischer (there's a c in Fischer)
Thank you.
Mary A. Fischer

She ask's you to PLEASE spell it as Fischer, and what do you name it in the topic title? Fisher!

Anyway, nice article. But does it all matter anymore? I'm sure many people took advantage of him. His record company is smiling all the way to the bank now to.

[edit on 28/6/2009 by Cygnific]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
well yes to a lot of people it does matter, to his family id imagine it matters that his name be cleared of falsified bs, imagine that was your son and everyone on the planet believed that you done some really horrible things wouldnt you want to see his name being cleared?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The way I see it, MJ was either the most horrible type of monster to ever live, creating the ultimate trap to entice young boys no less lethal in spirit than a spider weaves a web.

OR

He was one of the most unjustly railroaded people in history.

Either way, unless a whole bunch of those boys grow up and come forward, we will never know.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnific

She ask's you to PLEASE spell it as Fischer, and what do you name it in the topic title? Fisher!

(As I posted in my introductory post)

In adherence to ATS rules I've reprinted the article headline intact and unedited. Therein the name of the author is misspelled. Please take note of the correct spelling of Ms. Fischer’s name.

Perfect example of being caught between a rock and a hard place.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

(As posted in my introdutcion post)

In adherence to ATS rules I've reprinted the article headline intact and unedited. Therein the name of the author is misspelled. Please take note of the correct spelling of Ms. Fischer’s name.

Wow, how could i have missed that
It is even right behind it.. Sorry for my mistake..

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SaraThustra

Either way, unless a whole bunch of those boys grow up and come forward, we will never know.

After millions of dollars were spent by prosecutors and police departments in two jurisdictions, and after two grand juries questioned close to 200 witnesses, including 30 children who knew Jackson, not a single corroborating witness could be found.

Most of those children would be around 26 or more now - to date none have come forward.

You can come to your own conclusions from there.

Thanks for your post

peace

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Wow, how could i have missed that It is even right behind it.. Sorry for my mistake..

No problem at all - it's all good.

I'll take it up with a MOD and see if I can get it corrected and not get busted out for breaking ATS Rules.

Thanks for reminding me!

EDIT: THANK YOU Skyfloating for the *Fix*

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey Silo13,Glad you getting support for this thread.
I was on the your other thread which led to this one.

The source you quote is well researched,but under exposed IMHO.It should have had much more coverage at the time,but sadly the masses were spoon fed the bogus abuse line instead.
Amazing what the MSM passes of for investigative journalism when compared to the GQ article IMHO.

Scratch the surface,always.
It pays off if you are looking for the truth.
Don't believe the in false veneer of GARBAGE we are so constantly fed by $$hungry MSM fools with agendas they should be totally ashamed of.

Did anyone ever hear about the use of sodium amytal in the MSM?
I sure didn't at the time
Massivley significant if you ask me.
We were fed a selective bowl of stinking filth by rotten to the core corporate interests.
AS PER USUAL.

Ronishia said it well earlier in the thread:

i have done a load of research into the mj cases etc and of the firm belief that he didn't do it, anyone that still calls him a child molester don't have the facts of the cases, the happenings both b4 and afterwards and are just going on media bravado and follow it like sheep. this man was pushed and persecuted not only by an over bearing father but by hangers on who leeched of him for all he was worth. Imagine what it would be like to be that rich and surrounded by all those people and yet feel so alone in this world,i have done a load of research into the mj cases etc and of the firm belief that he didn't do it, anyone that still calls him a child molester don't have the facts of the cases, the happenings both b4 and afterwards and are just going on media bravado and follow it like sheep. this man was pushed and persecuted not only by an over bearing father but by hangers on who leeched of him for all he was worth. Imagine what it would be like to be that rich and surrounded by all those people and yet feel so alone in this world,

I could not have said it better.
We will not forget you Michael.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

The source you quote is well researched, but under exposed IMHO.

Agreed!

One reason I feel very fortunate we were allowed to reprint the article in it's entirety here on ATS.

I so hope it goes *viral* as they say.

The more people post to blogs, etc, the better.

Thanks again
gracie

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

I ment for him it doesn't matter anymore. It is to late for that. (I'm sure his family knows the truth) Even if he was framed, some people will always believe it was true. If he was framed though, i hope they get life time prison. This is to destructive for people (some even commit suicide for this) who get wrongly accused to get away with so easely.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join