It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why all the Hate? Please stop the Anti-Semitism!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wonderworld
reply to post by mkross1983

What makes the Palestinian/Israeli situation different is that the Bible tells us, clearly, that the future of the whole world is tied up in the future of this land of Israel and its inhabitants.

The father of the Hebrew (Jewish) nation Abraham, was promised by God: They have the same ancestors and the same God. This is why it’s mind bobbling with all the fighting.

It turns out that the ultimate fate of the Palestinians, collectively or individually, is Linked to the fate of the Jews by Divine promise whether they appreciate it or not!

I think you will find if you do some research that not everyone agrees with your statement. There is debate about the bloodlines and all that. And of course, you will have to convince a lot of other people in the world that your religion is the only correct one. Good luck with that.

EDIT: Oh, and even if you are correct and your religion is the "right" one and God promised the Jews they could have Israel do you think he might take it away for all the sins and atrocities they commit against Palestine or do you think he will still let them keep it? lol just curious.

[edit on 28-6-2009 by mkross1983]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkross1983
reply to post by wonderworld

You surely don't expect the whole world to all believe the same religion do you? The whole world is not in agreement about Jews having rights to Israel and the whole world is not in agreement about God or about God giving Israel to the Jews.

You need to expand your mind a little bit and understand that not everyone with an opinion is racist and not everyone has the same beliefs. Thankfully.

No I dont expect everyone to have the same beliefs but the problem is a combination of Muslim, Christians and Jews. You cant change that. They are actually cousins. The fight is religious based.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   

You surely don't expect the whole world to all believe the same religion do you? The whole world is not in agreement about Jews having rights to Israel and the whole world is not in agreement about God or about God giving Israel to the Jews.

You need to expand your mind a little bit and understand that not everyone with an opinion is racist and not everyone has the same beliefs. Thankfully.

No I dont expect everyone to have the same beliefs but the problem is a combination of Muslim, Christians and Jews. You cant change that. They are actually cousins. The fight is religious based.

One country killing and oppressing another people's country has nothing to with religion and if religion is a cause of it then maybe the religion is flawed just a little bit...or are you saying God endorses the killing of innocent people?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA

reply to post by KAKUSA

Like the saying goes "If the shoe fits wear it" Are you denying you are Anti- Semitist? Your words haven’t convinced me. Only reinforces my perspectives.

I'm not denying it, I'm shouting it out that "YES I'M A ANTI-SEMITE"
Is that clear enough for you...!

lol

I laugh because I detect sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

So you will spread hate, violence and pain to these people out of what?

I'm just curious, I mean do you hate any other group of people on the planet, or is it only reserved to the OHH SOO BAD Jews?

Come on, get over yourselves here folks. People are people. It's not cause they were born Jewish, Muslim or Christian that makes them who they are.

It's a matter of environment and personall experience. I am truly sorry that you can openly hate a group of people for their beliefs, and or actions. Or hate a group of people because of a few of those individual's actions.

What a sad world we live in..

~Keeper

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

There’s a bit more to it than religion.

Israel is a thorn in the side of the Arab world because it is a remarkable technological advancements. Almost every Israeli is engaged in a software plan. T

he Jews in the nation have made the deserts bloom; they have converted brain power into technical marvels and consequent wealth.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Israel is a thorn in the side of the Arab world because it is a remarkable technological advancements. Almost every Israeli is engaged in a software plan. T

he Jews in the nation have made the deserts bloom; they have converted brain power into technical marvels and consequent wealth.

No they are a WELFARE State of the USA... Without the USA they would have NOTHING.. We support them with Money, Arms, thechnology and they are allowed to exsist because we allow it..!!

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Only because of it's "special" relationship with the US. By the way I read "special" as blackmailed in some way. And no that's not racist either.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Wow,

Well you cant win the war one this one. It is created by Divine intervention.

Be on the lookout for a one day war between Israel and Iran, that causes Iran's people to flee their country. I still doubt you will believe.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Seriously wonderworld.

Let's take it from the top.

Say I am the President or Dictator, whatever, of a country next door to yours. You just got home work. You sit down with your family for a nice meal when suddenly my countries army bursts through your door, kills your friend point blank, take your children hostage, rape your wife then shoot her in the head, then drag you to my country to rot away in prison, of course while you are being transported and while you remain there you are severely tortured and forced to "confess" lies about your family and friends.

You also learn that my country sent a war ship down the ocean into your countries waters and shot your relatives on a beach. Also you hear about a protester who tried to stop my army from bulldozing your house down so that my country could build some new houses for my citizens.

Ok, now think about what you just read. How would you feel? This goes on every day in Palestine.

Do you think criticizing this is racist?

Honestly let me know.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   

What makes the Palestinian/Israeli situation different is that the Bible tells us, clearly, that the future of the whole world is tied up in the future of this land of Israel and its inhabitants.

The father of the Hebrew (Jewish) nation Abraham, was promised by God: They have the same ancestors and the same God. This is why it’s mind bobbling with all the fighting.

It turns out that the ultimate fate of the Palestinians, collectively or individually, is Linked to the fate of the Jews by Divine promise whether they appreciate it or not!

Sonny, you must have missed my posts or you study your own version of the Bible. The Jews are not the Israelites. Speaking of that, it mightn't be too far fetched to think God is punishing Jews for mocking his true children. And no, if you keep it up, it won't get better - just worst, when the times of the gentiles are fulfilled (the mask the Jews wear whiles masquerading as God's children will be pulled off, and the wrath of God will finally be felt as the real children are recognised). So, I think your false words further damage the Jews, because they definitely aren't the Israelites. They might be receiving double punishment, one for their atrocities against Palestine, and another for mocking God and his true children. To think about it, I wouldn't want to be a Jew right now. Good luck. The only thing scriptural about the Middle East situation is that the times of the gentiles will soon be fulfilled, and all wicked parties will be punished, fake Israel probably the most.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

So did the Asians, Americans, Russians, Germans, perhaps moreso, what are you trying to say?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

One country killing and oppressing another people's country has nothing to with religion and if religion is a cause of it then maybe the religion is flawed just a little bit...or are you saying God endorses the killing of innocent people?

Ahmadinejad a is the new Hitler maybe to the oppressed Palestinians? Concerning his right to free speech, it doesn't matter.

Both Biblical and Constitutional views affirm his right to speak , even to the point of advocating violence against what he perceives as tyranny and murder. It isnt God who is doing the killing.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ludde

So did the Asians, Americans, Russians, Germans, perhaps moreso, what are you trying to say?

If you look at my quote you pointed out it will tell you what I'm saying. Wow.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by KAKUSA

Can you explain to me in laymans terms why you hate Israel/Jews. I started this thread to get some answers. Not to start a ton of fights. WHY do you care so much?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Ludde

God does not make errors having the wwrong people regain their homeland. What's all that about?

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yeah, I know what you mean. So one day you're an Israelite, going to work, you get on a bus, and "WHAM" - you, your friends, the children on the bus, the women on the bus - innocents - innocents the bomber didn't even know are now gooey soup because of some retard's religion.

Same thing at a restaurant occurs. Same thing at a coffee house. Same thing at a bus STOP.

No, they can't even let you alone there, they have to blow up innocents at an Olympic event!

I never, ever want to hear about what Israel has done! It doesn't even compare.

The Palestinians and Gazans are so stupid, it's a wonder they can remember to breath. They attack, and attack, and attack, and they are warned, and warned, and warned for weeks to knock it off - and when they get smacked back - folks like you call it genocide and every other ridiculous term that begs the question - who's the stupid ones here?

Israel is here to stay. The Jews in Israel are there to stay.

The odds against them being a country for even three months was almost zero. The coalitions arrayed against them time and again have been unbelievable in terms of men, equipment, tanks, planes, and artillery.

And you don't think they had some special "help?"

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join