It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The World Wide Legalization of Rape, Murder, Assault and War!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Did the government’s of the world legalize rape, violence, murder and war?

Rape, assault, murder, war; these evils occur in countries throughout the natural world, every “single moment” of the day. These very acts of evil have “always existed”, and are taking place somewhere right now, this very second, as you are reading this post. The people committing these actions are also getting away with these crimes all the time.

Now, if you have just taken the time to read this far, because the thread title disturbed you, then I challenge you to read on and examine the whole reason for the title of this post, and you will feel the power to change the world you live in.

THOSE WHO CONTROL THE WORLD FEAR THE RELEASE OF THIS MESSAGE

Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread Page):
AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 27/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Catchy title, you made me look, but you lost me when brought Jesus into it.
Oh well...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
...but you lost me when brought Jesus into it.
Oh well...

It wouldn't be the first topic brutally "raped" by bringing JeZeus into it.

Sad how these xians are perpetually facing their "darkest hour".

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
why do you require a PDF?

i didnt bother reading it (PDFs mess up my computer), but reading the other comments im glad i didnt.

either the goverments passed a law concerning those topics or somemthing you have grossly mislabeled your thread and i frown upon you (if that is indeed what you did)

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm ashamed that you would just sit here.. All fat.. And cocky and toss that term rape around! Well you listen here. My friend was raped! And I am disgusted that you can just use that word so loosely..
I'm sorry it's just I can't seem to contain myself ever since my friend Indiana Jones was raped by Lucas and Spielberg.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
Catchy title, you made me look, but you lost me when brought Jesus into it.
Oh well...

Same here.

It just goes to show how corrupt god would be if he/she/it was real.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Amazing how the "some people" exercize an opinion after admitting they don't get past the first few paragraphs. This is the number one reason our world will always fail, as Plato once surmized, "we let the idiots do the talking for all of us". Next time, try reading the whole message before you reply, then your replies may come across as an opinion from someone intelligent. Right now, all it seems to show is that you have nothing constructive to offer other than to whine about nothing to feel good.

Ah damn, was I too straight forward and to the point again? Truth hurts!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

when were you straightforward and truthful before?

and speaking of the truth hurting, you seem pretty upset over the fact that no one seems to agree with you.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON
Amazing how the "some people" exercize an opinion after admitting they don't get past the first few paragraphs.

I read the whole thing. I was 'lost' after the mention of jebus the zombie saviour though....propagation of that myth has contributed to what the OP mentioned in the title of this thread.

Maybe you jump the gun too soon and are too concerned with 'being straightforward and to the point' over actual comprehension?

[edit on 27-6-2009 by aorAki]speling

[edit on 28-6-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by PAYBACKCOMESSOON

Perhaps if you added your own comments about what we are supposed to read, more people might actually care.

Copy and pasting from a source doesn't make a productive topic of discussion. It just kills it.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PAYBACKCOMESSOON
Amazing how the "some people" exercize an opinion after admitting they don't get past the first few paragraphs.

How about if I started what seemed to be an intelligent discussion and then began relating it all to the reality of Tinkerbell, or pink elephants, or voices only I could hear? I'm willing to bet you would at that moment give up on anything further that I had to say on the original subject. Nobody with impared critical thinking skills can or should expect to be taken seriously on any subject.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hmmm interesting...

A couple of thoughts come to mind. The systematic rape and sexual exploitation of children by the Catholic Church. The Crusades. The Christian right supporting an attack on Iran. The torture of the Inquisition. The systematic destruction of indigenous peoples and cultures through "evangelizing." The list just goes on and on.. Kind of makes you wonder why Christians have to worry about legalizing all this when they have had blood on their hands all throughout their history and even today.

Suggestion -- walk the talk and then maybe I'll take you seriously.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by metamagic
Hmmm interesting...

A couple of thoughts come to mind. The systematic rape and sexual exploitation of children by the Catholic Church. The Crusades. The Christian right supporting an attack on Iran. The torture of the Inquisition. The systematic destruction of indigenous peoples and cultures through "evangelizing." The list just goes on and on.. Kind of makes you wonder why Christians have to worry about legalizing all this when they have had blood on their hands all throughout their history and even today.

Suggestion -- walk the talk and then maybe I'll take you seriously.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by metamagic]

Guy, you have no idea who I am, if you did, this would be the last thing you would say. I walk the walk and then alot more than just the walk or you wouldn't get the chance to respond to this post today.

However, nobody here was intelligent enough to recognize that the information related to "world control" and not Jesus and religion. I am overwhemed by the ignorance of the repsondents here. The message is so revealing, yet, maybe, some people don't want to accept it, hint hint.

I empathize with the people who replied without recognizing the real basis for the whole message. Such a great message, thwarted by rthose who have something to fear. You truly are stuck in a world where you are and you never will be a benefit to anyone but yourself, if that. The respondents here obviously must be a part of the "system" and are trying desperately to protect it and their way of life. Truth hurt?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Got to love the hate based on religious beliefs or the lack of them. Forget the message look at the messenger! Sigh. For the OP. The message you are sending is the same as the one I saw in the 60's with the same problem. You at least did mention the problem but from the words used did not recognise it still. There are people who are not misunderstood, who do recognise what they do is wrong, It is not because they didn't have a father, or were a orphan, or had a bad childhood, or because they were poor. There are people who are EVIL who do evil because they revel in it. How in the world you wish do you deal with them?

During the 60's I saw demonazation of warriors. It goes on still today yet it seems to me that you are moaning because there are few warriors willing to stand up for people while at the same time you heap scorn upon those warriors heads.

To allow violence to be done to yourself merely enboldens those who do violence to others. To ask those who would fight back to help you well pooring scorn on they for doing so is stupid. I agree with you about LEO's and soldiers today and how they support those in so called authority regardless of what they are told to do be it because of fear for themselves and their familys or for another reason. However YOU should not blame them for where was the support for them when they were willing to fight for you? Why should they have respect for you when you have none for them?

It may seem like I have gone off topic. Think about this. The ONLY people who can change this world to what you indicated you wanted is the LEO's and soldiers of this world (warriors). They require direction and support from those they fight for not scorn or they will do the bidding of those that WILL give them direction and support (the authoritys). That I believe is the reason we are in the situation you described today. The PEACENIKS have reaped what they have sown.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
My computer doesn't do PDF but if this truly doesn't have anything to do with Jesus I'd love a quick run down on what it's about.

Lawd hep us all!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Wow, the OP's pdf file is really not about Jesus at all. Jesus was only used as an example along with "Malcolm X, John Lennon, Martin Luther King Jr. and John F. Kennedy".

Jesus is not a bad word, people. Open your mind and read.

On the other hand, OP, always follow an article with a little summary, or what you get from the reading, an opinion, etc.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
basically the article was a plea to throw out our government a get a good "system" that was perfect. it didnt explain how to accomplish this. i felt like i was listening to an anarchist who is too idealistic about humanity.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELECTRICkoolaidZOMBIEtest
basically the article was a plea to throw out our government a get a good "system" that was perfect. it didnt explain how to accomplish this. i felt like i was listening to an anarchist who is too idealistic about humanity.

How to accomplish this is in the message. Unity, Unity, Unity!!!!!!!!!!!

Pyramid the message of unity under one damned symbol of unity!!!

You defeat evil by fighting them with their own game plan.

The internet is being legislated across the globe by governments as we read this, and if someone wants to challenge this, fine, I will put up lot's of links to proove this.

The message in the article is understanding what the "controllers" understand, because, you can't fight against something or someone unless you know what their plan is. This message explains their plan since ancient history and explains the plan of how to defeat their plan once and for all.

I sincerely wish people would wake up, quit debating the obvious here, this is not a courtroom or a political legislature. We don't need to fight and argue about this, we just need to to do what the "controllers" do, agree to unite in the benefit of our own "self fulfillment".

Otherwise, what is being done here, is we are taking a post that is meant to add some fuel to the motivational fire to kickstart activism for the betterment of all of us, and we are extinguishing the flames ourselves.

If this is the case, then the "controllers" win. And if this is the case, sadly, then people are destroying their own right to enjoy moral decency and their own right to correct the injustices of our world. Then, if this is how deprived people are, including the posters at this board, then I am tempted to give in.

If this is truly the case, then I hope some of the "controllers" agents are watching and contact me so I can join in the fun of "sacrificing" all of you for my own "self fulfillment" while you continue to whine and do f*ck all to prevent it, but will take the time to f*ck with a post designed to put a stop to a known and historically recognized age old manipulative "system".

Read the message in full with an open mind. This post was meant to enlighten the reader to the basic reality of our situation today. This was meant to be an eye opener that was written for the benefit of the highly intelligent as well as those people with limited skill in education, so it could be understood by everyone.

It could have been written strictly for the few above average minds with referenced links to support the information, however, again, that eliminates alot of the masses of people who are below average in the skill of communication from understanding.

People can take the time to analyze the meanings in crop circles, but, they don't take the time to really understand the word's in a message? C'mon, you people here are supposed to be the leaders in thinking outside the box, the hope that information is disclosed publicly.

The vast majority of society does not take the time to visit the ATS and other conspiracy sites, YOU people visiting are supposed to be the leaders who take the damned initiative to explore beyond the lies and spread the truth.

Take a look at the message as a whole in the OP, digest it for a while, then take a look at the immediacy of the replies in negative fashion, the evidence leads us to realize that when someone takes a stand in unity yet again, those they stand for, stand against them.

Judging on that note alone, I can see why the story of Noah is probable and feasible, maybe humanity was wiped out before and he was supposed to lead the second chance. I don't believe in the bible, I don't believe in an almighty God, I believe there is life in space and every planet no different than here with no benevolent GOD running it.

I believe, after this post, and the negativity with the responses, our race in alot of f'n trouble! Amen!

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I can't say it enough, please take the time to read the FULL ARTICLE, then please respond. The article is not meant to demean anyone, it is meant to identify the real problem society has always faced until this day.

It explains what those in control know about us and how they use this to their advantage. It also explains how to fight fire with fire to change the current power of control settings in our world.

Please, read carefully. Guaranteed, the answer is in the article.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
The World Wide Legalization of Rape, Murder, Assault and War!

where i can sign the application for it ?

ill join.

new topics

top topics

join