It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Kenyan Birth Certificate as a *GIFT* when you buy the story...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
As seen in the original post [color=gold]here on ATS...

I don't understand how someone else saw the bid go to $10,000 and close because every offer on eBay, even the auctions that were pulled had a end date of July.

Anyhow, if you want to find the auction post on ebay search Google for the original auctioneer "colmado_naranja" [color=gold]like this and click the second link (currently 2nd link.)

And you'll find [color=gold]this

The seller is auctioning off his story of how he obtained the certified Birth Certificate and as a free gift, you'll receive the certified copy from Kenya.

Personally, I don't know if it's real and I'm not actively pursuing this topic. Although, like many others, I'm very interested in the actions of those who are actively pursuing this issue...

Watching and waiting.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
So, if you knew there was all ready a thread on ATS about this very subject, why did you start another?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Montana

Because there was misinformation ...

This links to a totally different ebay auction.

And the auction ends on July 7th ... so, rather than mislead readers to closed/deleted auction and killing the readers interest as 'a dead end' I'm presenting the real world link to a real auction that is active and won't be pulled.

And if you read the auctioneers information of how his posting was pulled 2x before and NOW is auctioning his STORY of how he obtained the certified Birth Certificate and offering the certificate as a *gift* instead... That completely changes the story.

Here's the link to the auction and his story about the other deleted auctions...

[edit on 6·27·09 by DrMattMaddix]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   
OK so the original thread has been updated by someone who can find info...

Sorry about the duplication.

Original thread here

Afterthought. Too many follow up posts end up with disinformation. The reader is left with a dead end ... UNLESS they research for themselves. Here's wishing posters would search thoroughly before they post misinformation.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
reply to post by Montana

Because there was misinformation ...

This links to a totally different ebay auction.

And the auction ends on July 7th ... so, rather than mislead readers to closed/deleted auction and killing the readers interest as 'a dead end' I'm presenting the real world link to a real auction that is active and won't be pulled.

And if you read the auctioneers information of how his posting was pulled 2x before and NOW is auctioning his STORY of how he obtained the certified Birth Certificate and offering the certificate as a *gift* instead... That completely changes the story.

Here's the link to the auction and his story about the other deleted auctions...

[edit on 6·27·09 by DrMattMaddix]

Sorry but no, in the other thread, the same link you provided has been posted already, i even commented on this same aspect of the bid.

Better to go and update that thread with what you know, and then there would be no 'dead ends' since you corrected what was wrong, but i see nothing new here that hasn't already been posted on that thread.

Sorry i don't want to sound rude or anything, is just that i don't get how that thread can be called "misinformation" when all it has done is to post what is known and keeps being updated as more information comes out.

Kai

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Kaifan]

[edit on 27-6-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

Yeah , they scrubbed it yet again ... So all bets are off now.

Someone is going to get their butt kicked for even offering the this item.

join