It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One world gov't ... why bad?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well I Havnt Read Any Of The Posts Im Just Gonna
Say My Peice And Go... Ok Here Go's

We Have The New World Order Thrown In Our Faces In
The Media And Films And Even In Supermarkets, Now I
Have Got On With My Sad Statistic Life And I Havnt Been
Changed My The NWO, Yeah I Admit They Exist But I
Just Dont Care...

My Reason's:
1: They Dont Affect My Social Life Or My Family.
2: They Dont Affect My Wages.
3: They Dont Interupt Me When I Watch The Simpson's.
4: They Dont Affect My Health. (Unless The Cold Is Man Made...)
5:They Dont Affect My Sex Life. Thats All Down To My Chat-Up Lines

Thats All That I Can Think Of Any More At The
Moment But If I Come Across Any Other Things I Dont
See They Have Affected I Will Keep You All informed...

[Edited on 13-5-2004 by The Black Death]

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A world government is bad because it would be a tyranny over the people. The government would be powernugry and corrupt plus there would be lots of wars of other countries trying to separate.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
AD is right, there is always someone who disagrees which shows we can't have one government. There will always be problems and I believe one government would heighten them.

posted on May, 13 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Without A Goverment There Is Anarchy People Are Sheep And Need A Shepherd...

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
You may find this FREE video interesting:

911: The Road To Tyranny:
www.prisonplanet.com...

The mainstream media is whitewashing and lying about what really happened on Sept 11th. 911: The Road to Tyranny is shaking the foundations of Washington, DC as the definitive film on what really happened on Sept. 11th and who stands to gain.

The dark forces of Global Government are funding, training and protecting terrorist groups worldwide. Watch the entire film free online and then purchase the VHS/DVD version to make copies and get the word out.

THE ROAD TO TYRANNY EXPOSES:

*HOW DOZENS OF FBI AND DEFENSE INTELLIGENCE AGENTS WERE THREATENED WITH ARREST BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IF THEY GOT IN THE WAY OF AL-QAEDA OPERATIONS

*HOW THE CIA TRAINED, FUNDED AND PROTECTED BIN LADEN

*THAT IMPEACHMENT LAWYER DAVID SCHIPPERS WARNED CONGRESS AND THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT OF THE IMPENDING TERRORISTS ATTACKS . (THE FILM INCLUDES AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SCHIPPERS ON THE ALEX JONES SHOW JUST 2 WEEKS AFTER THE ATTACKS. SCHIPPERS HAS SINCE BEEN THREATENED WITH ARREST IF HE CONTINUES TO SPEAK OUT, AND IS BEGGING THE MEDIA AND THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO GET THIS STORY OUT)

*HOW THE BLOODTHIRSTY GLOBALISTS ARE USING THE TERRORIST ATTACKS TO SCARE THE POPULATION INTO ACCEPTING HIGH-TECH SLAVERY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER POLICE STATE

* HOW THE RECENTLY DECLASSIFIED TOP-SECRET NORTHWOODS DOCUMENT WRITTEN BY THE JOINT CHIEFS OF STAFF LAID OUT PLANS TO BOMB WASHINGTON AND TO HIJACK AIRPLANES AS A PRETEXT FOR WAR

*BILL CLINTON'S INVOLVEMENT IN THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING AND HOW IT WAS CARRIED OUT BY INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES TO BE BLAMED ON THE RIGHT-WING

*HOW THE FBI ORDERED THEIR INFORMANTS TO COOK THE BOMB AND TRAIN THE DRIVERS IN THE FIRST WORLD TRADE CENTER ATTACK IN 1993

*WHY THE USA PATRIOT ACT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND UN-AMERICAN

*WHY THE GOVERNMENT LEAVES OUR BORDERS WIDE-OPEN BUT TELLS US TO GIVE UP OUR LIBERTIES FOR SECURITY AND THAT MORE TERRORIST ATTACKS ARE IMMINENT

*FBI TRAINING MANUALS THAT ARE BEING GIVEN TO POLICE DEPARTMENTS THAT STATE THAT CHRISTIANS, GUN OWNERS, AND "THOSE WHO MAKE FREQUENT REFERENCES TO THE US CONSTITUTION" ARE TERRORISTS

*THE UNFOLDING CASHLESS SOCIETY BIOMETRIC CONTROL-GRID

AND MUCH, MUCH MORE...

THE GOVERNMENT NEEDED A CRISIS TO CONVINCE THE PEOPLE TO WILLINGLY GIVE UP THEIR LIBERTY IN EXCHANGE FOR SAFETY.

.....NOW THE PAINFUL FACTS ARE IN. THE DARK FORCES OF GLOBAL GOVERNMENT ARE FUNDING, TRAINING AND PROTECTING TERRORIST NETWORKS WORLDWIDE.

.....911 THE ROAD TO TYRANNY DOCUMENTS THE RUTHLESS HISTORY OF GOVERNMENTS ORCHESTRATING TERRORIST ATTACKS AGAINST THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO SCARE THEM INTO TOTAL SUBMISSION.

.....IN THIS BRUTAL EXPOSE YOU WILL WITNESS THE BIRTH OF A GLOBAL POLICE STATE THAT SURPASSES ORWELL'S NIGHTMARE VISION.

.....IT'S ALL HERE: THE HISTORY OF GOVERNMENT-SPONSORED TERRORISM, THE MODERN IMPLEMENTATION OF FEAR-BASED CONTROL AND, MOST FRIGHTENING OF ALL, THE NEW WORLD ORDER'S FUTURE PLANS.

.....THIS IS ONE FILM YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO IGNORE. THE FUTURE OF FREE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IS AT STAKE.

BIG BROTHER IS AFRAID OF THIS DOCUMENTARY!!!
ORDER TODAY AND SPREAD THE WORD!

Other free movies here:

www.prisonplanet.com... and here: www.infowars.com... (under "More on the film") and here: www.infowars.com...

[Edited on 26-5-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
It is true the NWO makes sense and seems to be the next logical step in the evolution of the human race, but three far-reaching and determining questions remain and should be thoroughly discussed and debated...What type of government will the NWO be? Who will control the NWO? How will the NWO come to exist?

I personally believe for a one-world government to be put into place and accepted, the first step will be for the NWO to act as the sole unifying force in the world, addressing issues too global for individual countries to deal with; such as global warming, space exploration, the energy crisis, and security through a centralized peacekeeping force. Individual countries would continue to exist, just as there are states in the US. Each country would elect representatives to the 'World Council'. Secondly, once the world is prepared and in agreement, the NWO or 'World Council' would draft a unified 'World Constitution' outlining rights, freedoms, and general laws. This would undoubtedly be an arduous task, to come up with a set of rules for the world to live by which meet everyone's approval. However once completed a unified security force could be established and the world could disarm itself. The trillions spent on weapons could be channeled to massive development of the third world, education, healthcare, science, technology, etc. Without the worries of war, people would have a chance to succeed not only for themselves but to benefit the human race. A paradigm shift in the evolutionary consciousness of man will have occurred, and the human species would rise to a new level. However the key to the acceptance of a one-world government lies with variation. Different cultures and religions must be able to exist, and this is exactly where the problem lies.

Of course that was an example of a just instatement of a New World Order. Unfortunately the powers that be don't care to acknowledge variation and will likely establish a NWO through force and deception. The current elite and secret societies all strive for complete control and wealth, leaving the masses to suffer.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
"A One World Government and one-unit monetary system, under permanent non-elected hereditary oligarchists who self-select from among their numbers in the form of a feudal system as it was in the Middle Ages. In this One World entity, population will be limited by restrictions on the number of children per family, diseases, wars, famines, until 1 billion people who are useful to the ruling class, in areas which will be strictly and clearly defined, remain as the total world population.

There will be no middle class, only rulers and the servants. All laws will be uniform under a legal system of world courts practicing the same unified code of laws, backed up by a One World Government police force and a One World unified military to enforce laws in all former countries where no national boundaries shall exist. The system will be on the basis of a welfare state; those who are obedient and subservient to the One World Government will be rewarded with the means to live; those who are rebellious will simply be starved to death or be declared outlaws, thus a target for anyone who wishes to kill them. Privately owned firearms or weapons of any kind will be prohibited

Call me crazy but I feel this is the direction that a World government would take not the happy utopia that UN and their sheeple would lead you to believe.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
most of the world is a bunch or losers one step above cat feces-they are a bunch of slackers jeleaus of the usa

posted on May, 27 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This is a country where thought crime is a reality, where we no longer have free speech. A democracy? I do not know anyone in this country that isn't blinded by the lies that thinks that we have a democracy. The only democracy we have is a democratic dictatorship! We are a country that has 1 CCTV camera for every 2 citizens. It is a country with the most CCTV cameras in the world and look at the size of us. We are a country that in 3 years will have biometric ID's cards enforced upon us. Not as bad as the US? I could go on for pages.

We are slowly but surely replacing our liberty for security. To battle this civil unrest problem you have to look at the reasons for why it is caused. You can't keep on fighting the symptoms of a disease by supplying more medicine, you need to get at the plague that causes it at its roots.

If you have a fire in the kitchen and it keeps on happening, you don�t keep on filling your kitchen up with water to put it out every time, you look at why the fire is caused and take it out at the roots.

I apologies for these analogies but I do not agree with you and these explain it real simply.

It is like the 911 attacks, rather than dealing with the reason, which Laden has stated below...

In 1998, on the American ABC network, Osama Bin Laden gave his views very clearly on why he opposed America. Here are some excerpts:-

'I say to them that they (the Americans) have put themselves at the mercy of a disloyal government, and this is most evident in Clinton's administration. We believe that it represents Israel inside America. Take the sensitive ministries such as the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defence and the CIA, you will find that the Jews have the upper hand in them. They make use of America to further their plans for the world... For over half a century, Muslims in Palestine have been slaughtered and assaulted (by the Israelis) and robbed of their honour and of their property. Their houses have been blasted, their crops destroyed.'

America�s unconditional support for Israel brought this upon themselves and it is going to happen in my country also. Rather than dealing with this issue, what do you get? More security, more surveillance... more government oppression and tyranny - A global police state!

Even President Ariel Sharon confirmed this when speaking to Shimon Peres on the Kol Yisrael radio station October 3, 2001:-

'Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that... I want to tell you something very clear. Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it.'

[Edited on 27-5-2004 by The Hunter]

posted on Jul, 5 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
You guys have forgotten that there is difference among people and that people would never agree with each other. One govt wouldnt be able to change that, diff races of ppl would think differently. seriously you dont expect teh majority of people to agree with one world govt because 1. people prefers being unique 2. diff races would prefer to be led by their own race 3.if teh majority of teh ppl dont agree with OWG(one world govt)it would b impossible for teh govt to cease control of teh world unless they use a mind control device which would b stupid because why not just use that to stop crime war etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Besides the obvious reasons I.E. the story of Babel in the Bible, where by God was greatly displeased with the fact that all the people beleiving, speaking, and living in the same manor would eventually lead to man turning their backs on him in a great lust for their own improvement and worldly needs.......the fact that one goverment no matter how honest the intent when started will destroy itself demacratically and thru mans lust for money and power and need for ego stroking the one world order will go crazy and a dictator is born and then after a while the dictator will be killed and another takes the position. In other words you will never be able to maintain a stability and peace for long man is to lustful, and proud to be brain washed into blindly following orders.
to the one world goverment I give 5 thumbs down

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
think about it, it'd be a rate nanny state, i like the fact that there are such liberal variations between countries. IMO this one world govt. would end up banning smoking, alcohol, all drugs and bloody self preservation and no doubt wearing flourescent Y fronts on thursday! sod it! i'm not gonna be ruled by some nipple fettish tosser a million miles away from my wishes! (Bush immediatly springs to mind)

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   
A one world government would be disastrous. It would inevitably descend into two part politics, and leave billions of people marginalized. It would end in civil war, genocide, and a return to the dark ages.

I don't think it could happen though.. not democratically anyway. Each nation would have to a submit to a system that essentially swallowed it up and marginalized it. Would the US ever sign up for instance, knowing it could be voted out of existence by a chinese/indian/EU alliance for instance?

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
As i keep saying again and again, a one world government will happen. There is nothing to be worried about because we will not even see one or the start of one in our life time. Its the next step for our race, don't believe everything you read about the NWO and all the stuff about a nazi style global government. The chances our the NWO will not happen, the story keeps changing each day and more people keep adding their own theories to the subject.

Maybe in about 100 years from now, we might see the start of a world government to unite the whole world. If there was a major war and billions of people died, a one world government might form to unite the whole war together to prevent a major war from happening again. It all depends on time. If the time is right and we need a one world government, the chances are we will see one.

We only fear a one world government because we keep getting fed crap about people plotting to take over the world. There is evidence to point to elite clubs that discuss international issuses etc, but its only the whispers in the dark that point to evil plots and a new world order.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Originally posted by Facefirst
A one world goverment is a logical step in human development.

If you call returning to feudalism of the Middle Aages human development then go for it because that's what the NWO is about.

So unless your an elitist with billions of dollars, to the fields you will go to.

Agreed Illmatic, re: the corporate NWO - but at the same time, democracy is an alternate and may provide safety in numbers... Of course the difficulty with institutions and bureaucracies is that they're centralized and ripe for pickin'

Sorry all, didn't read the whole thread, will do asap.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A couple reasons:

1) People don't agree on everything; religions would conflict, people would fight, racism would be here still.

2) People don't normally like be told what to do - so unless it was a democratic society - which I doubt it will be - people will revolt. By nature they will revolt.

3) People don't see eye to eye. Examples? Terrorism, extremism, etc.

It wouldn't work. Humans are better off in sections and divisions, As ironic as that seems...

-wD

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Am i reading correctly that the majority of people here think the NWO - a one world government, could be a good thing?

The few ruling the many. No thanks.

d3v

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How they will implement the New World goverment is by starting WW3 which will be the US versus China, Korea, ect and this war will involve all of Europe too.

This war will happen becuase they know the world will then be crying out loud for a single world goverment.

Its alot like WW1 and WW2, both these wars were created to form the UN, amoungst countless other things.

Dont for one minute believe a one world goverment is a good thing.

Please for the sake of humanity, do not let this happen.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
adcadcadc, why don't you just give me full control over your life, control over your money, give me lots of weapons to keep that control, maybe even tell you what type of sexual relations you might enjoy are legal and not, and remember, I have many powerful friends that can benefit from you being my subordinate, would you trust me if there were no one to keep me in check?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by raven2012
It is true the NWO makes sense and seems to be the next logical step in the evolution of the human race, but three far-reaching and determining questions remain and should be thoroughly discussed and debated...What type of government will the NWO be? Who will control the NWO? How will the NWO come to exist?

the devil himself
is behind the nwo

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join