It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Trivia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well I said I'd start a new thread for this, and I have. Seeing how I'm the thread stater, I'll say a few things about the "rules". I'm thinking that any trivia is game. Be it from the canon (movies) or expanded universe. The EU includes video games, books, comics, whatever hasn't been in the movies but is in the Star Wars universe. If anyone thinks the EU is too broad, we can keep it to the movies. But lets have some fun with this, how about we post 5 questions at a time. I'll start us off, do your best to answer without research.

1. What scene/s involving Luke and Biggs was cut from A New Hope?

2. What's the name of Chewie's nephew?

3. What was Boba Fett's orignal (Non-Episode2) name and planet of origin. Bonus if you know his original occupation.

3. Anthony Daniels has had one role in all of Star Wars where he's not under a mask, when and where was it?

4. Who's the actress that played Queen Amidala's decoy in Episode 1? Hint: She's famous now.

5. What was Kyle Katarn's first appearance in Star Wars?

I know some of them might be easy, but I didn't want to start off with very hard ones. Good luck, and lets have us some fun.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I recall a scene on Tatooine, but that might have just been from the radio presentation. There was one on Yavin that they replaced in the special edition version

Lowbacca

3. What was Boba Fett's orignal (Non-Episode2) name and planet of origin. Bonus if you know his original occupation.
Jaster Mereel, I believe, is his real name and he was a stormtrooper.

3. Anthony Daniels has had one role in all of Star Wars where he's not under a mask, when and where was it?
I am not even going to try to remember this one, but in the last movie he was in the bar scene.

4. Who's the actress that played Queen Amidala's decoy in Episode 1? Hint: She's famous now.
Don't remember her name, but wasn't she the same actress as the one in Pirates of the Caribbean? I'm doing this by memory and my memory sucks.

How do you mean by first? He was in Shadows of the Empire, but his ship was also added into the background of the Special Edition Mos Eisli (sp?) scene.

Do I get a B+?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
I recall a scene on Tatooine, but that might have just been from the radio presentation. There was one on Yavin that they replaced in the special edition version

There is also the seen that was added onto the special edition.

Lowbacca

I am not even going to try to remember this one, but in the last movie he was in the bar scene.

Lt. Dannl Faytonni, and he was in the bar.

Don't remember her name, but wasn't she the same actress as the one in Pirates of the Caribbean? I'm doing this by memory and my memory sucks.

Keira Knightly, Soffia Coppola also played a handmaiden.

How do you mean by first? He was in Shadows of the Empire, but his ship was also added into the background of the Special Edition Mos Eisli (sp?) scene.

I think it was in the original Dark Forces game.

Do I get a B+?

Do I get an assist for that?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Good job, both of you guys. A couple things...

The scene I was talking about was on Tatooine, where Biggs and Luke were talking about Biggs joining the Rebellion. There was also a scene at Tosche station that was cut from the film. And yes, the special edition Yavin scene.

Lobacca is right. Good little Jedi Wookie.

Yup, Cool Hand you're right on Anthony Daniels, and also Kiera Knightly.

Jaster Mereel (Boba) was a Journeyman Protector from the planet Concord Dawn, he was exiled and became a bounty hunter.

Jonna you're thinking of Dash Rendar. He was in Shadows of the Empire, and his Outrider was in the special edition. I'm talking about Kyle Katarn from the Dark Forces games, which Cool Hand is correct about.

Good job guys. Got any trivia for me?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
Good job guys. Got any trivia for me?

Name all of the instances of THX-1138 in the Star Wars movies?

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
All of them? Jeez... Well the only one I can think of off the top of my head was on the back of a battledroid in Episode 1. It might take me a lil while to think of other ones.

posted on May, 5 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
All of them? Jeez... Well the only one I can think of off the top of my head was on the back of a battledroid in Episode 1. It might take me a lil while to think of other ones.

A New Hope: Luke and Han transfer 'prisioner' Chewie from detention block or cell 1138.

Uhuuu, uhuuuu...that's one.

top topics

join