It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duke U. Official Caught in Alleged Child Sex Sting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Unspeakable evil.

Sorry but this man should be disposed of. Many years ago we used to slay monsters, now we just keep them aive on our own taxes.

Very grim.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I sure hope everyone in that cesspool of a commune gets investigated. The way this guy was so anxious to pass his son around you can bet the other butt boys at the commune have had a turn with him. This is so horrible. Maybe the other inmates will make sure that he lives long enough to feel some of the pain he has inflicted on his adopted son.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Something Amiss in Indigo Creek Trail: Echoes of Deliverance in Southern Gay Commune?

Frank Lombard (Duke official recently caught offering his adoptive child for sex) had it all living in the Eno Commons gay commune in Durham, North Carolina. He even had community mandated shared meal time 2-5 times/week or so the web site for the commune listed with 38 adults and 22 children with a total of 22 households which proudly listed that “11% identify as 'people of color' (all are children)”.

This breaks down to 7 children of color and no adults of color in a gay commune for those who need help with the math.

Frank offered his own take on why to adopt “people of color” which is where Frank’s perfect southern life began to unravel. He told an undercover cop under his screen name “Perv Dad for Fun” “that they (black kids) are easier to adopt than white children…” and he went further to say “that the abuse of the child was easier when the child was too young to talk or know what was happening” but just to be sure that he had “drugged the child with Benadryl during the molestation” something which he had been observed doing on webcam by an informant. Frank was such a friendly guy that he invited an under cover cop to come and participate in sex acts with his 5 year old African American child one of the two “people of color” in the house at the time. The authorities arrived and instead of entertaining themselves with the children removed the two children from the house placing them in protective custody leaving 5 other “people of color” who are also children in the commune.

No one answers at Frank’s house now and the neighbors who shared meals with him several times a week have nothing to say. There is an eerie silence from those who not long ago would talk about the gayby-boom and how adopting children made homosexuals more acceptable to the old fashioned religious folk who think such a lifestyle is wrong. No talk about how horrible Frank is or was or how they didn’t know and are aghast and disgusted. No rushing to have their children checked out to see if they had also been molested by this close neighbor.

MSM seems to be turning it’s back on this explosive case.

Why? Wasn’t it just a while ago:

...based on one anonymous phone call hundreds of children were removed from a Mormon fundamentalist ranch in Eldorado, Texas with the only concern that they might have been molested. We don’t hear any such admonitions to officials concerning the Eno Commons commune on Indigo Creek Trail North Carolina.

Let us listen closely; cup your hand to your ear. The silence is deafening but if you listen close enough you just might be able to hear the screams of that little African American boy who ended up in the hands of a monster with no mother to protect him simply because he was black.

Listen closely and ask yourself why.

Or read the article - but know I’m not interested in tying those suspicions together.

All I care about is someone in a position of authority checks to make sure the other children in this community are free from the hell of child rape and molestation.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Silo 13:

If you want to really see how the MSM plays politics, do a little searching in the News and Observer's archives for 'Duke Lacrosse Rape Case'. I have no idea where you are from, and you may not have heard of it. In short, about 2.5 years ago, a number of Duke Lacrosse players were accused of rape by a stripper. The players were white, the dancer was not. The media and the usual suspects were calling for the players' heads on a platter. The usual players in 'racial injustice' cases showed up and got their camera time. In the end, they were not convicted, and the local DA was disbarred (yes, it was so bad that the chief prosecutor lost his license to practice law).

In this case, the crickets can be heard chirping in the background, relative to the hue and cry of the previous (and only alleged) white on black rape.

I wonder what the reaction would be if the perp had been a small businessman, who was deacon of a Southern Baptist Church, and it had been a black female? In the situation before us, we have a 1) homosexual male 2) an 'AIDS researcher' 3) Duke University employee 4) Living in a LGBT commune (one of the founders is a Lesbian City Attorney, whose partner is not a peon at Duke as well) 5) Accused is also a leader in the local, very liberal Episcopalian church. The accused is a quintfecta (my term) of PC glory (no pun intended).

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

This is the one part where torture is really a good thing to do.

I see no real reason besides rape for torturing someone.

It has to be done. Castrate him and cut em' up. THis dog doesn;t deserve a life.
He deserves a windowless cell to be in for eternity, and torture every day until he gives up and dies of exhaustion.

these people deserve nothing short of the most gruesome of executions. Nothing humane, as they themselves are not humane.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Lock him up, throw away the key - simple enough.

Torturing people is about three steps up from raping litte kids on the ladder of nasty behavior...

As far as his personal life otherwise goes, who cares?
When a straight married guy molests a kid, does it mean all straight married guys are closet child molesters? Of course not.

[edit on 7/1/09 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking04

I wonder what the reaction would be if the perp had been a small businessman, who was deacon of a Southern Baptist Church, and it had been a black female? In the situation before us, we have a 1) homosexual male 2) an 'AIDS researcher' 3) Duke University employee 4) Living in a LGBT commune (one of the founders is a Lesbian City Attorney, whose partner is not a peon at Duke as well) 5) Accused is also a leader in the local, very liberal Episcopalian church. The accused is a quintfecta (my term) of PC glory (no pun intended).

Very interesting that.

Number 4 on your list there is just scary - wouldn't she hold the key to either forcing social services to get in there and look into the possibility (STRONG possibility) other adoptive children are being abused>

Or, possibly stand in the way of social services doing their job?

Lots of food for thought here...

Thanks you

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Silo 13:

Keys can open, or lock, and lack of action to date would seem to indicate the latter, rather than the former.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by texastig
Why did the MSM (main stream media) leave out that he was a homosexual with a partner and that the child was black?
The media is very biased.

they left that part out because it would go against the agenda they are following!!!
they want all homosexual couples to be able to adopt same as a married couple.
if it got out that this was a homosexual couple this story woud make people think twice before voting for gay adoption rights.

homos are a strange breed...

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
As far as his personal life otherwise goes, who cares?
When a straight married guy molests a kid, does it mean all straight married guys are closet child molesters? Of course not.

[edit on 7/1/09 by xmotex]

the MSM cares!!! had this guy been a televangelist or a mormon or a southern baptist it would have been bigger news than Michael Jackson OD'ing!!!

brace hands, pull head out, clean said head, rinse & repeat.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JulieMills

Same could be said for Hetrosexuals, And quit with the vulgar words just show your ignorance for 1, and you totally hate towards homosexuals or lesbians, pathetic.

[edit on 2-7-2009 by Laurauk]

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Just reading the snippet brought me to tears. I was about to make brunch for my son and myself, I know longer feel hungry. Very sad. I weep for the little boy. I hope the b****** gets put in a cell and gang raped for seven years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join