It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The future fear we all sense is coming!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Oh yeah. I believe it.

As I recall, in Honolulu, Saturday night on December 6, 1941, there were dances and parties galore.

What a difference eight hours can make.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
There is peace of mind through the secure knowledge of your surroundings, and your awareness of what's happening in the world, and what you need to do to make it through everything.

Then there is peace of mind from being a total numb nuts, happy in your little world of clubbing, and partying, and going on in the world like nothing is different from the previous day. How sad.

If being aware of what's happening to our country, and watching our lives forever change before our eyes for the worse, makes me a doom and gloomer,--- well call me "gloomy Gus".

I really don't worry about people who go through life believing everything the government tells them, thinking everything is hunky dory. They don't get it, and they never will. There are fundamental life altering societal changes happening NOW, and people better get ready. This bad feeling in the pit of the stomach of the "aware" ones, is there for a reason. it's a warning of coming bad times. It's real, and it's coming soon to a theater near you. Watch for it--you won't be able to miss it.

The worst of the worst for the sheeple of the US, is when they realize the "doom and gloomers" that were trying to warn them--those "nut bags", those "far right wing lunatics", those "conspiracy nuts"---were exactly right. now THAT will be a hard pill to swallow.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've totally noticed it and I say the same thing to many people, and oddly enough I use the same example you do...the Twin Towers moment.

An experiment I tell people to do...

Go to the mall, or a grocery store and watch the people who are by themselves. You can't really do people in groups as they're in their fake "everything's fine" mode. Just watch the people walking around by themselves and notice their sadness, their blank looks on their faces. They know something is coming and there's nothing they can do.

With every state in the extreme red (California $150 billion+, Illinois $120 billion+, etc.) except 2, I believe some in the higher government knows what's coming. Are they funneling the money somewhere? I mean, how can states be THIS far in the red? Are they honestly saying that ALL the taxes, tolls, fees are not helping? Has anyone done the math and find out what they rake in tolls alone? It's staggering! Something is going on.

I never believed in 2012, but something out of the ordinary is happening and escalating.

Something is coming.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Republican08

It's weird how people are so afraid to speak of it, what is that all about!?

My idea is that it is simply about is FEAR in general. And those people whom are in denial or trying to escape their fear will wear it like a cloth

It's a psychological defense mechanism: when we don't know the outcome of something or expect a negative outcome we go in denail.

The second issue is most people hang on materialism, they THINK the World we live in is REAL and they are too afraid of losing something.

When more and more people will 'get' the greater picture and will see that we, individually or even globally, are not even a drop in an ocean seen on a level of the Universe, then there will be no more reason to be afraid, for anything!!

[edit on 6/27/2009 by Melyanna Tengwesta]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Ive been doing lots of research on the NWO, ufo's and the economy and all that for quite some years now and all of a sudden all the little aspects of of my research are giving me the exact same answers. A whole load of my research from completely different areas are pointing me in the direction that something bad is going to happen real soon. More precisely I think they are gearing up for a large war. They want rid of most of us, the economy is in a mess and we are ever closer to the new world order and there's nothing better to get the people ready for the NWO like a world war. I'm seeing it everywhere I look and it is very worrying.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

I think we live in a paranoid age due to the abilities we now have in the department of killing each other.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I live a very simple life in a little ol' apartment, but I'm in a town that surrounds me with miles of very expensive homes. It's commonplace here for every high school grad to receive the latest and most expensive cars as well as boob jobs for a graduation gift.

Everyone here walks around smiling while connected to the latest technology gadgets, spending money like it grows on trees. It's like living in the town of Stepford wives or something because everything seems to be so... perfect.

What I'm not sure of is ~ are these people disconnected because things are going so well for them and they are not able to 'feel' things... or is it that some of us get that feeling of 'something wicked this way comes' simply because we are in more of a hardship and our struggles make us assume the worst?

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The most random people are talking doom and gloom. Here in Texas they blame it on Obama. So many folks wanting Texas independence, I doubt that is in the works since Gov. Rick Perry just attended Bilderberg. I imagine with the release of the movie 2012, we will begin to enter a quiet hysteria as the subject is discussed more openly.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
reply to post by ExPostFacto

Yes, the only reasonable response to the apparent quagmire, is unreasonable optimism in the face of it!

And the worse the problem, the greater the opportunity to effect change for the better, so it's perfect that it's so screwed up.

My sentiments exactly. While I feel I have the burden of the world upon my shoulder's I move forward as my vision is so clear. To those that cross my path they see someone that would destroy their world. Their world is of lies, power, and corruption. My world is truth, sovereignty, and for the good of all.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by shifthappens
reply to post by nine0099thousand

do you always speak like this? i thought i was deep analytical and full of some profound words, but i now see i have a lot to master.

very very interesting, and very very insightful, but very deep, detailed, and with an apparent wide depth of insight/knowledge.

Some people have been able to understand the things I say.

Some people have been able to interpret my speach and come up with their own personal meaning.

While others pick up a dictionary, examine my words, and realize they mean nothing at all.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
I agree with all the views on the thread. There is something serious on the horizon. What it is, I don't know? I think of it as being a huge freight training at full steam heading the direction of humanity, and we want to jump out of the way like we have in the past; but this time are feet are locked to the tracks. What ever is coming down the road---we are going to have to face it this time. Maybe it is an Extinction Level Event or a heightening of consciousness of humanity?

However, I have seen listlessness among the people. In myself, I have a sense of foreboding. I know the world is screwed because I have seen it with my own eyes. Sometimes I would like to crawl in a hole and not come out. However, that would make me a quitter and I have never been a quitter. Everyone fears the adversity and want a normal life. However, there is no such thing, there is just life and you get on with it. Sometimes adversity is the best medicine to change things in your life because it gives you the time for self-reflection. All I can say is this, we can live in paradise with in ourselves and no person or event can ever take that away. In our minds anything is possible.

What We live is not a normal life and 5 billion people can attest to that. Poverty and hunger is a fact of life but We don't acknowledge it. So many people here are spoiled and they think the check will always come. I sense a rude awakening is going to come real soon for everyone. The welfare people will more than likely start rioting when the checks stop but oh well they made their bed now let them sleep in it. The ones I feel for are the Americans that worked their butts off and had everything taken from them by this corrupt government. Hell We might see a cleansing occur in this country from the corrupt politician to the entitled arse hole that thinks its everyone else responsibility to take care of their kids instead of themselves... I could only dream of waking up in a world where everyone was responsible for themselves and themselves only but then again thats just a dream.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by NathanNewZealand
reply to post by open_eyeballs

Clubbing is lame, and the people who find enjoyment or importance in that style of life are the lamest people that exist.
They wouldn't understand the workings of governments or history if you sat them down and explained it. They think being social is important, lame.
I can't wait to see there faces when we're all dying by the millions.

Clubbing is lame.

Their faces will contain pain countryman. You don't want to see that.

As for that lifestyle, it's just another way to avoid, hide and look the other way. Grab one by the shoulders and shout in their face "People are dying violently and we are letting it happen!" and you'll get nothing but justifications and self comforting wilful ignorance. It's their way, just let them go.

I want to meet those who are staring at the face of the horrors of this world without self deception. Yes they'll be traumatised, children aren’t supposed to have bullet holes in them, but those who don't look away are actually here. They are present.

[edit on 27/6/2009 by Recouper]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

You are so right about that. I too thought I was just loosing my own mind because of the fact that I lost my job, cars and everything.

But even by turning away from ATS and going to news paper sites all around the country, and checking out bbc news...the nightmare is still there.

So I guess it's not just this site, that affects us, it ACTUALLY is happening.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting thread and I notice the same in people. Lately I have begun to act as OmegaPoint mentions... I act as happy as I can, and I see people's expressions change instantly. Changing the doom and gloom to milk and honey ain't easy, but it can be done... in the mind, I mean, then from the mind/consciousness to the reality.

Just yesterday at work a lady came up and started telling me that she
can't stand this business now (real estate) because it is no fun anymore, people are not happy. She enjoyed her career until folks became the way they have become - angry, rushed, worried, baffled.

I told her that the reason I gave my notice (leaving the company) was for the same reason. I said I am following my bliss - that got a surprised look! After I said a few 'normal' things about what's going on, and the changes coming, she changed her tune and said, "I have always wanted to have a Service Dog to take around to the hospitals to cheer people up!" Now she has a goal, a reason to look on 'the bright side.' For the more of us that look to that side and raise our vibration, the more people we will 'infect.'

Gosh, I read a quote somewhere, maybe here on ATS, but it went something like:
"...be certain to recognise that your fear is NOT about your future, but, it is about your belief in your powerlessness..."

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is in response to nine0099thousand.........

What you say is pretty much right to the point of what is about to happen....in a simplistic way.

For those of you on this board that are under 30, you really might not know as much as you think. YES, you are so much more versed in computer related things and you can zoom thru websites to verify the latest "thread" you just saw, but you lack a couple of things that just might surprise you.

Here's a puzzle for you......see if you can figure this one out!!!!!!

In what year, did scientific knowledge figure out what part of the brain controls the individual?

I await replies...

peas

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm just leaping straight in here again so I don't know if anyone had made mention or not. Frankly, I'm surprised that I didn't say anything earlier.

Has anyone noticed that they have to drive more carefully, say, when first pulling into a shopping center, because pedestrians are walking out in front of autombiles with little concern for the consequences? I see them crossing the street or walking back to their car when leaving the store, entering into the path of traffic without even checking to see if the coast is clear.

I didn't experience the situation very often until this year but now it is nearly every time I go out. They really just seem to be playing Russian roulette with the cars. Most of these people are not in dire circumstances. They appear well kept and physically healthy. Most are not elderly either.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have been isolated lately considering the fact that I work in the gulf of mexico. I have been working for 7 weeks strait with only 4 days off and I worked 3 weeks before then. I don't see my family much and I am lucky if I spend 3 months a year with them. I haven't noticed much on land though and it seems like people are still going out and taking everything for granted. The city I live in has 11% employed by the oil industry so they are kind of isolated too. I kind of feel like Noah because I tell people to prepare and the look at me kind of funny. The bible says the last days will be like the days of Noah. The people ate drank & were merry then total destruction came upon them. These sheeple make me sick because they don't care and yes I do feel like I am a minority. I sure hope my preparations pay off and helps my family because what is the point of worrying if nothing happens....

I have also had to take a step back and look at my situation. I have learned that I am my own worst enemy and I could be my best friend. I have had to stop worrying about the things I can't change such as the NWO. The only things I worry about today are the ones I can change such as my spending habbits and how much I save.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by theonlyrusty

That's a trick question. nine0099thousand has to be from the future to answer it properly.

I hope I didn't spoil anything. Being wrong is what I do anyway.

[edit on 6/27/2009 by EnlightenUp]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Eery thread. For years I was a volunteer EMT saw plenty. One thing I will keep with me though is the look people got right before they died. Their injuries could be light, you could have been saying the nicest, most inocuous statements, but they knew something was up.
It's JUST like the looks we're getting now. From the reflection in my mirror to people on the street.

OK, I'm seriously ooked right now.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus
. One thing I will keep with me though is the look people got right before they died. Their injuries could be light, you could have been saying the nicest, most inocuous statements, but they knew something was up.
It's JUST like the looks we're getting now. From the reflection in my mirror to people on the street.

I was not going to reply to this thread until I saw this post.

I remember my EMT instructor telling the class that if your patient says "I don't know why but I feel like I am going to die" he said get ready to lose your patient.

People feel certain vibrations that are hard to explain. Whether these are internal are external we have senses beyond the mundane five we all know and love.

Just like the people that feel they are about to die and then do die. People who feel like something bad is about to happen, know something bad is about to happen.

I personally have the ability if psychic vision...to see with the third eye...we all do. Some just know how to uses it and some dont. Just like we are naturally able to swim.....some fear it so much they cannot do it.

Yes something bad is about to happen.

Something wonderful will follow it though. You have to open your self to your inner being and tune to the earth. If you sync yourself back to the earth rhythms you will get to be there for the wonderful portion.

If you do not do this though, you will just be following the rest of the sleepwalkers.

Godspeed and good luck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join