It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they testing michael jackson for secret stuff?????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
On the matter of michaels skin colour turning from black to white.

I just heard it will take 4-6 weeks for the tests to be done. I am just wondering if he came across some secret stuff or science technology that turned his skin colour, and is this what they are testing him for, to see what exactly happened to him.

We all know there is secret science out there, did michael jackson find someone or something out there that turned his skin colour white?

Are these the things they are looking for in his body, and the authorities want to know what happened to him and his skin colour, as we know the stories are just made up.

I think possibly that some sort of drug or tech may be out there he used, to do this, and obviously the ptb do not want black people to know about it as many blacks may want to turn white also.

Any thoughts on this as like i just heard, they are going into his body and to find everything, and totally break it down, to search for something.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
They are doing toxicology reports to determine whether the death was caused by a substance of some form. This process may take up to 6 weeks.

It is suggested that the cause of his change of skin color is from a disorder called Vitiligo

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Scooby Doo]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scooby Doo
They are doing toxicology reports to determine whether the death was caused by a substance of some form. This process may take up to 6 weeks.

It is suggested that the cause of his change of skin color is from a disorder called Vitiligo

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Scooby Doo]

Indeed it is Vitiligo. I can understand them wanting to test it because as far as they know it's not a fatal disease whatsoever, but if it somehow became one, well that would be worth looking into in my book.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
I think possibly that some sort of drug or tech may be out there he used, to do this, and obviously the ptb do not want black people to know about it as many blacks may want to turn white also.

Wooah there, I'm fairly confident that comes across as racist ~ I'd really like to think it wasn't with that intent, so I'll ask why blacks might want to turn white?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

He was known to have vitiligo (which is very common in both black and Indian ancestries and he was both) but it very rarely goes that far. He
admitted to using skin bleach, most people use darker color skin makeup to balance it out. FYI, there also is a condition called melasma where light skinned people turn much darker over time that is common in mixed ancestry people and women on birth control pills.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Are they testing michael jackson for secret stuff?????

They will find Demerol...thats what killed him, his frail anorexic body couldn't take it. His personal physician, who was apparently at Jacksons home at the time of his death, prescribed it, but then he disappeared. My guess is he will be charged, the same way Anna Nicole Smith's doctor was charged...

It’s also the same drug that is rumored to have been given to Michael Jackson in the moments before he “collapsed and stopped breathing,” according to a report in the British newspaper The Sun.

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.examiner.com...

www.kansascity.com...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.tmz.com...

www.foxnews.com...

Let the conspiracy theories begin...

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Oatmeal]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy theory. Maybe it was just his time to die. The other actors/actresses deaths this week tripled with this one is suspicious but that's it.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Yes you are correct.every black wants to turn white.they hate themselves for being black and are hated by whites.It is not racist to say this.It is the truth.

The pressure to be white is huge.Look at all the black actresses trying to be white with white creams.Jennifer Lopez Janet Jackson and that high pitched whiner deny their ethnic roots try to be white as possible.

look at the multi billion $ white skin cream industry.

turning black skin to white is the panacea that every black wants but they don't have any scientists to find it for them.

remember every 1/2 cast person always wants white friends and reject any one who is black as a friend.

they hate blacks as it reminds them of their semi blackness.

in school i had this 1/2 cast girl who only had white friends.one day after a argument her white friend called her a black ******* .

just shows you how deep the truth is.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by esecallum]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

Wow... I'm not sure what to say.

Way to stereotype buddy.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   

While I think there might be a grain of truth in what you say, to apply such a gross generalisation to a lot of humanity is racist.

Also, I don't know about the US, but here in the UK the term half-caste is also considered racist, the phrase is taken from the Indian caste system, in which the lowest of the low weren't even a full-caste.

I really hope it's your lack of knowledge showing through...

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Now that one made me chuckle.

I'm white.. I have black friends... They don't want to be white....

Ever heard of the black panthers?

Obviously they where proud to be black.

Sure what you said holds true in some situations but to generalize like that is well... ignorant....

I really can't beleive you said that.. Do you belong to some sort of white supremacist group? Where you raised to be racist? Whether you meant to or not, that statement is the essence of the very definition of racist.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Now that one made me chuckle.

I'm white.. I have black friends... They don't want to be white....

Ever heard of the black panthers?

Obviously they where proud to be black.

Sure what you said holds true in some situations but to generalize like that is well... ignorant....

I really can't beleive you said that.. Do you belong to some sort of white supremacist group? Where you raised to be racist? Whether you meant to or not, that statement is the essence of the very definition of racist.

I confirm to you i am not racist.

i merely state things as they are.

the reality of the situation.

you say your friends don't want to be white.

they are lying to you and to themselves.

if they admit to wanting to be white that would be an admission of guilt.

they have no recourse but to invent phrases like "black is beautiful"....

it is an act of desperation.

just like fat people came up "big is beautiful"...deep down they know...they know the truth they are fat and people laugh at them and call them fattie behind their back...

same goes for blacks.

what else can they do?

putting a brave face on it.

you see i can see into people minds and pull out the truth.

i am very perceptive.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Hahaha, you are incredibly ignorant. Just for laughs, please explain your theory on all the white people who mimic urban, black culture.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avarus

Hahaha, you are incredibly ignorant. Just for laughs, please explain your theory on all the white people who mimic urban, black culture.

That would be a very small minority of white people who represent the dregs of society with poor education,an abusive background,no prospects.such dregs latch onto anything that allows them be in touch with guns,drugs,violence and prostitution.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Well moving right along....

I wonder if Micheal had a Swine Flu vaccination and if THAT will show up in his autopsy results?
I heard some who have had heart problems have had heart attacks after taking Tamiflu.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flighty

I wonder if Micheal had a Swine Flu vaccination and if THAT will show up in his autopsy results?
I heard some who have had heart problems have had heart attacks after taking Tamiflu.

If they are searching for anything it's residual DNA from little boys.

Sorry, but I can't talk nice about a chi mo... Even a dead one.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

Originally posted by Flighty

If they are searching for anything it's residual DNA from little boys.

Sorry, but I can't talk nice about oa chi m... Even a dead one.

he was not a chi mo.

he was framed and exploited.

for $23 million.

$23 million for 6 months work.

would you not want that kind of money?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Cause of death will not be know, I guss. Here

Second line.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
"The candle that burns twice as bright burns half as long, and you have burned so very brightly Roy" [ Bladerunner]

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

If you had a skin condition that changed the colour of your skin in patches and there was a cream out there that could remove your pigmition wouldn't you use it. This is not a secret many people use it.

<<   2 >>

join