It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marshal Law in Harrisburg, PA??? Already??!!??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
the rise in crime is going up all over the US so this my be happining in Atl. soon cops and fire are on fur-lows murders left and right would this be a way for TPTB to get the people to turn on there selves and in turn instate total control this would be something to watch closely it could be coming to a town near you

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is dire news for me.. I live in PA!

Second Line... damnit! Are they doing this right here right now!? I'm ready to die.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Yeah dooper, the PSP are very professional guys, while appearing "laid back". Your meeting with one doesn't suprise me at all. I also read about your meeting with a Utah officer. Reassuring to say the least.

The "town clowns" around the area are a different story altogether.

The NAACP IS the main push behind this proposal. It's just a case of minority kids shooting each other, and they are blowing it WAY out of proportion.

I'll keep you posted.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
This is nothing more than preparing Americans for the concept of civil rights or whatever groups calling for martial law; how convenient, ‘for the sake of the children save us with martial law’. Wake up as the time is here for all Americans to stand or kneel as slaves.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hazelnut
The escalation in murders is up here too and it won't be long before we find out Martial Law has been enacted. It will be like dominos. One city after the next. There is already a stricter curfew for the kids.

Reminds me of the Phantasm movies.

Maybe those movies contained a usable metaphor.

There is a tall man in a suit (though not nearly as pale as the guy in the movie hehe) and instead of little jawa-looking creatures, the towns are being raided by fat guys with badges or camo uniforms and small wing-wongs.

It's crazy.

On a side note: Men who crave power over others typically have small... uh... you know...

Seen in a Digg post from this article concerning a man going around filming NYPD cops breaking the law: Police officers behave this way because they tend to have very small genitals. I had many good friends who worked in emergency medicine... while attending one party, someone brought up the "race and penis size" issue. After some discussion about race and penises, one woman brought up something i had never heard from any of them before - she mentioned something about police officers almost always having very small penises. Several people mentioned personal anecdotes about treating police officers, and how they almost always had a very small penis. Apparently this is some sort of running inside joke in the medical professions. I asked them if they were serious, and they said yes, it is common knowledge that police officers usually have very small penises and testes. These people would know since they have to give physicals to them and also deal with them in emergency situations. As one of them put it "If we get a call that there is a police officer coming into our trauma ward, we immediately know we'll need a catheter from the pediatric ward." I think this may help explain the behavior we see caught on tape from time to time.

Seems as though this could be applied to cops, politicians, or even forum moderators.

Wonder if the violence is being purposely encouraged by the usual suspects.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by Symbiote]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

Seems as though this could be applied to cops, politicians, or even forum moderators.

Oh no, You bad for that! Forum Moderators? I need medical care for falling off the chair laughing!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
Oh no, You bad for that! Forum Moderators? I need medical care for falling off the chair laughing!

Hey man, don't ever laugh at someone with a tiny wee. They will become insanely angry and may fine you 500 points or ban you.

Of course that won't alleviate their "personal plights", but hey whatever works...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGTChas
This is nothing more than preparing Americans for the concept of civil rights or whatever groups calling for martial law; how convenient, ‘for the sake of the children save us with martial law’. Wake up as the time is here for all Americans to stand or kneel as slaves.

I'm sure you took notice, but I wanted to point something in your quote out to the thread readers...

If you go back and look at the links to the articles I have provided, you'll see that SGTChas is right on the money! In at least two of the articles, there is a reference to the "safety and welfare of the children".

Now these are essentially kids shooting kids, but we need to think of the children.

Pretty insideous, neh?

(Sally Strothers voice) "Won't you pleeeease think of the children?"

IF it weren't so close to home, it would almost be funny.

More info on the way, I've got to be "domestic" for a bit first...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Symbiote

While I found that "digg" amusing, I'm not here to bash cops. I actually know an officer on the Harrisburg force- from Boy Scouts many years ago. As far as I can tell, he's one of the "good ones"...

An interesting anecdote about my last talk with him... I asked him if the city went broke (a real possibility), would he or any brother officers work on a "pay me later" status?

He just laughed... and replied "would you?"

THAT speaks volumes about the situation in Harrisburg, IMHO.

This city is in REAL trouble, and NAACP is trying to exacerbate the problem with media hype. I'm almost certain that any local or state legislators will have the "race card" played on them if they point this FACT out.

Popular opinion and misinformation are set to win the day in HBG.

EDIT: added commentary

[edit on 27/6/09 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbianchi513
Unfortunately, less than 25 miles northeast of Harrisburg is Fort Indiantown Gap, a US National Guard Training Center. I know for a fact that the prized element, the 56th Stryker Brigade, is currently deployed in the sandbox. Guard units from all over the country train at the Gap. They have just completed and opened a world class CQ live fire shoot house on site, and they have Armor, Artillery, and live aircraft ranges as well. There are reportedly foreign troops trained there as well...

en.wikipedia.org...

Now that source is wiki, which as we all know, can be suspect... The mind still boggles.

Gee, I wish I could find photographic evidence, no matter how little, of foreign troops at the Gap...

As promised... a photographic piece of possible evidence of foreign troops at Fort Indiantown Gap.

I know the photographer personally, and this was taken in early June.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/942572446890.jpg[/atsimg]

The "Huey" and "HueyCobra" on pedestals in the foreground are on permanent display at the Gap, and can be easily verified.

From my cursory research, I've ID'd this helo as a Euro Copter EC145... Primarily used for recon/observation/utility. According to the photographer, there were no markings at all. There were two other like helos of the same make (according to the photographer) aloft at the time of this photo.

I have much, much more secondary evidence of training of foreign troops at the Gap... Including foreign troops training in full riot gear in crowd control techniques. To the ATS crowd, this would only serve as conjecture.

I offer this photo as proof of concept. Hopefully somebody can confirm the make and model of this bird, and perhaps offer insight to the country of origin?

The gloves are off... It's time to expose what's going on in south central PA.

If it's going on here, I'm sure it's going on elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I know parts of PA have been hurt as far as unemployment and it is very simple when people go poor, crime goes up.

That being said I will point out the obvious, that is any kind of martial law or increase of police is merely attacking a symptom rather than the cause of the problem.

This could be the inevitability of things to come.

We shall see what happens...

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

Well, a bit more digging and I answer my own question:

www.globalsecurity.org...

I was right about the make/model... Wrong (possibly) about the country of origin...

The UH-72A Lakota light utility helicopter is currently in service under this designation at the Gap.

Next time, I'll tell the photographer to get pics of the troops, not the birds.

Good try though. Thanks "photographer"... if you're reading this!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Ok folks, here we go... Update time.

Here are two more articles, the first is from Campaign for Liberty. Can't believe it went national this quickly... No wait, yes I can. A quick Google search shows that Alex Jones already has noticed on Prison Planet, and GLP... Not to be outdone by ATS has a thread running! Hot news here!

www.dailypaul.com...

Notice that NAACP suggests at least 30 days of martial law? That strikes me as odd... Will there be a "sunset clause"??? At LEAST???

This next article is from the Harrisburg Patriot News from today.

www.pennlive.com.../base/news/124611091018590.xml&coll=1

The meeting between the state, city, and NAACP officials is slated for Monday evening in Harrisburg to decide whether or not to proceed down this path.

May God go with the citizens of Harrisburg, as well as the surrounding areas.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

The fact that the NAACP is getting involved says volumes about the source of the problem.

They should thank LBJ and his Great Society for what's going on today.

Ain't it Great?

Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear how they define a "victory" on LBJ's Appalachian "war on poverty", or to see if they ever develop an exit strategy. It's been going on closing in on 45 years now, and they're still losing.

This would be hilarious if it wasn't so tragic. A "Civil Rights" organization begging for the suspension of Civil Rights? Priceless.

Wonder if this ties in with the DHS talk of "federalizing" local Law Enforcement? I reckon we'll see how that works out for 'em. Around here, the city PD might buy into it, but I don't think the sheriff would. Then again, he's already doing the Fed's job on illegal immigrants. They might hold THAT over his head as a "federalization" done deal.

As it turns out, I might have my associations bass ackwards.

Doesn't "Martial Law" necessitate the military being in the streets patrolling? By definition, it ain't "Martial Law" until they get troops on the ground is it? Or can Martial Law now be declared with just a police force, and bring the troops in later?

What exactly are they trying to bring down on their own heads?

[edit on 2009/6/28 by nenothtu]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Just another quick update:

The "meeting" that was held to address this issue was closed, and the results have not made the news...

Wonder what plans were made? So do We, the People!

The MSM outlets in the area have been completely silent after the initial articles. The TV stations did not even report on the issue at all.

Sounds like the wool is being pulled over the collective eyes of the folks in south central PA...

More to follow as it becomes available.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

The meeting was closed?? Oh, man. That can't be good. The citizens couldn't even hear what was being decided about their fate? This is getting out of control. Good luck to you, man!!

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   
sorry but isn't this SOP? local and state police cooperate all the time. i don't see the big deal here. sorry.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Wow I haven't heard about this and I live in pennsylvania to be it the upper north central part of pa instead of the south central part.I guess it is time to get the BOB ready just in case.Luckily I live in the mountains and i have places to run and hide.As bad as it gets I am not going to worry to much until the private security forces and foriegn troops patrol the streets.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
sorry but isn't this SOP? local and state police cooperate all the time. i don't see the big deal here. sorry.

Not really, no. This is pretty far from SOP. As previously stated, there are actually two police departments in Harrisburg, due to it's status as state capital. There is also the county sheriff's office, and a sizeable force it is, based in Harrisburg. Add to that a large two part probation and parole force (adult and juvenile) that participate in "ride alongs" with the city force to assist.

The city cops are now on compulsory 12 hour shifts, until further notice, and the state police have committed 2 marked cruisers, with another two in reserve to patrol the "problem" areas. (read: ghetto).

It may not seem like that big a deal, until you consider the mayor of Harrisburg's rampant spending, the near bankruptcy of the city, and the fact that just last week, eleven new officers were sworn into the city force.

In other words... It was "made" into a "big deal" by the NAACP, and other "civil rights" groups.

Any more questions?

Here's one for you... Would this be "no big deal" if martial law were considered in your town?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by othello

Sadly, I don't have that many mountains where I live in PA. More like hills in this part of the state...

Yeah... it was definitely news around where I live, but strangely not on TV. It doesn't suprise me it wasn't reported in your part of the state.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join