It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Louisville Airport June 24th 2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
UFO buzzes Louisville International...

Cylindrical and rotating and appeared to then be diamond shaped.

Anyone from Kentucky? Or does anyone work at L'International?

[edit on 26-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Can you post the pic?

When I go to the site about 4 seconds pass and then I get warning block saying errors on page, internet explorer aborted!

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

There is no pic, just a report that says multiple witnesses so far.

Reports of UFOs over Louisville International Airport on June 24 may include multiple sightings from various employees, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

A package handler at the airport first heard a report over his radio about 10:30 a.m. that there was a UFO over the North South runway. The man did not see anything at that time, but at 1:55 p.m., he saw a reflection in the sky from the south end of the runway. “As this object came closer," the witness stated, "I could make out it was rotating and was a cylinder, then was a diamond shape.”

He said the object moved in a straight line over the runway at a slow and steady speed at a point just under the cloud cover, approximately 1,500 feet. The object stopped at the end of the ramp and hovered for 30 to 45 seconds, then moved up into the clouds and disappeared.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by bloodline]

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
same result here...I wonder who is trying to block this story. I would love if someone local could shed some light

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I highly doubt it's a case of any covert government blocking... Probably something to do with IE.

The page works fine for me. Try another browser. Bad scripts lead to crashed pages is all.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Why are ufos so interested in our airports the pasu few years?Its not like they might need a runway to land someday.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Maybe they're concerned about the underground bases?

Seriously though, it's interesting there's been this increase ~ and this is pure speculation, but with all the talk of FEMA and associated issues of national security, the airports will get shut down first and probably get commandeered as military posts. If we're thinking of all that convenient fuel as well...

I'd guess that if something is going to happen that the military and/or FEMA already have personnel in place.

Also, purely as speculation airports would be great places for aliens to land, plenty of space for larger craft and good access to infrastructure.

new topics

top topics

join